Fanfiction: a Clato story par...

By iheartsethclearwater

Here is part two of my Clato story More

The lonely night
Training
Glimmer and Marvel
Caeser Flickman part 1

The training scores

12 0 0
By iheartsethclearwater

The next two days of training have been normal, Marvel stays by my side and Cato with Glimmer, we have not talked at all since I yelled at him in the elevator. Today will be our sessions with the Gamemakers and we will be scored on a 0-12 rating, we careers usually get into the 8-12 range. They call Glimmer, Marvel then me. As I walk in I know exactly what to do. The Gamemakers watch me as I turn on the moving target dummies. I press the hardest level and it starts, I garb a handful of knives and get ready. Two dummies come running at me and I throw two knives, hitting each one in the heart, three more dummies come at me in a line and I throw one knife that gets them all in the heart, five more come at me and I throw the rest of my knives. One more comes at me and just when the Gamemakers think I'm toast, I tech up to my hair and pull out the knife from my hair and throw it, my hair lands in a brown mat at my shoulders. The Gamemakers clap and excuse me, I go into the elevator and flash them a wicked grin.
. . . . . . . . . . . . . . .
After I tell Enobaria what I did for my session she gives me an approving smile and I decide to push my luck, " and what did YOU do Cato?" I ask.
" I used my sword skills Clove!" Cato snaps. I laugh and finish my dinner. The interviews come on and we all sit down to watch,
Glimmer Rose: 7
Marvel Stone: 8
Clove Kentwell:..... 10
I smile and smirk at Cato's surprised face.
Cato Hadley with a score of: 10
My smile disappears and Cato starts to laugh I glare at him and he smirks. The rest of the tributes go and when we get to district 12 we are very angry
Peeta Mellark: 8
Katniss Everdeen:11!
I yell and Cato slides his hand across the table, knocking everything off, " THAT BRAT! I'LL KILL HER! I WILL MAKE IT MY BUISNESS TO KILL HER MYSELF AND NOBODY WILL INTERFIER!" Cato yells. We both run into our rooms and slam the door. I throw everything glass I can find on my floor, I tear down my curtains and send my sheets flying, Chantel bangs on the door and yells at me to stop but I drown her out. I jump onto my bare bed and fall asleep, dreaming of killing the fire girl, once and for all.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

891K 41.3K 175
π’Šπ’ π’˜π’‰π’Šπ’„π’‰ the boy who lived falls for the girl who had no one
1.6M 54.5K 68
In which the reader from our universe gets added to the UA staff chat For reasons the humor will be the same in both dimensions Dark Humor- Read at...
289K 6.6K 35
"That better not be a sticky fingers poster." "And if it is ." "I think I'm the luckiest bloke at Hartley." Heartbreak High season 1-2 Spider x oc
979K 53.2K 35
It's the 2nd season of " My Heaven's Flower " The most thrilling love triangle story in which Mohammad Abdullah ( Jeon Jungkook's ) daughter Mishel...