Training

When I wake up there is an outfit on my bed, it is a red and black shirt with the letter two and the back, black leggings, and boots. I put my outfit on and throw my hair into a ponytail. I walk out of my room and see that Cato is wearing the same outfit as me! I glare at him but he doesn't seem to notice," Finally you are awake!" Enobaria hisses.
" sorry, I'm not a morning person," I reply. I fill my plate with hot grain and gorge myself, I am drinking some water when Cato clears his throat, " so, should we show our talents in training our try to learn other things?" He asks.
" do both!" Enobaria insists. I nod but avoid the stare Cato gives me. I finish my grain and we start on our way to the training center. We go into the elevator and push the ground floor button, " clove, I-I I didn't mean what I said last night," Cato whispers. All I want to do is run into his arms and cry, but I know better, " well, I did!" I hiss. Cato looks surprised but then says, " Fine!" We spend the rest of the ride in an awkward silence.
When we get to the training center Glimmer and Marvel come up to us, well Marvel walks but Glimmer runs, " Cato! We've been waiting! Come help me with bow and arrows pleaaaaaaseee!" Glimmer pleads. How pathetic! Cato shoots a look at me then smiles, " sure babe, anything for you." Glimmer grabs Cato by the arm and pulls him toward the archery station. I watch them for a second and I am...... Okay fine! Jealous! Ugh, Glimmer is not good at archery at all! From behind me Marvel clears his throat and I turn around, " want me to teach you how to throw a spear?" He asks. I smile and say yes. Marvel takes me to the spear throwing station and hands me a spear, I position it and am about to throw when his arms enclose around my waist, " hey what are you-"
" let's just get you to position it right," Marvel smirks. He moves my hands to the right angle, " throw," he says. I throw the spear and it lands right in the dummy's heart. I squeal and hug him, he picks me up and I feel warmth spread across my body. When we let go of our embrace I look over and see Cato's usual hard mask is replaced with peer jealousy, I smirk and turn back around, Marvel is fast and when I turn around his lips lock on mine, I kiss him back for awhile until he has to break apart, " come on, let's get to some survival stations," he says. I laugh and he keeps his arm around me.