The training scores

The next two days of training have been normal, Marvel stays by my side and Cato with Glimmer, we have not talked at all since I yelled at him in the elevator. Today will be our sessions with the Gamemakers and we will be scored on a 0-12 rating, we careers usually get into the 8-12 range. They call Glimmer, Marvel then me. As I walk in I know exactly what to do. The Gamemakers watch me as I turn on the moving target dummies. I press the hardest level and it starts, I garb a handful of knives and get ready. Two dummies come running at me and I throw two knives, hitting each one in the heart, three more dummies come at me in a line and I throw one knife that gets them all in the heart, five more come at me and I throw the rest of my knives. One more comes at me and just when the Gamemakers think I'm toast, I tech up to my hair and pull out the knife from my hair and throw it, my hair lands in a brown mat at my shoulders. The Gamemakers clap and excuse me, I go into the elevator and flash them a wicked grin.
. . . . . . . . . . . . . . .
After I tell Enobaria what I did for my session she gives me an approving smile and I decide to push my luck, " and what did YOU do Cato?" I ask.
" I used my sword skills Clove!" Cato snaps. I laugh and finish my dinner. The interviews come on and we all sit down to watch,
Glimmer Rose: 7
Marvel Stone: 8
Clove Kentwell:..... 10
I smile and smirk at Cato's surprised face.
Cato Hadley with a score of: 10
My smile disappears and Cato starts to laugh I glare at him and he smirks. The rest of the tributes go and when we get to district 12 we are very angry
Peeta Mellark: 8
Katniss Everdeen:11!
I yell and Cato slides his hand across the table, knocking everything off, " THAT BRAT! I'LL KILL HER! I WILL MAKE IT MY BUISNESS TO KILL HER MYSELF AND NOBODY WILL INTERFIER!" Cato yells. We both run into our rooms and slam the door. I throw everything glass I can find on my floor, I tear down my curtains and send my sheets flying, Chantel bangs on the door and yells at me to stop but I drown her out. I jump onto my bare bed and fall asleep, dreaming of killing the fire girl, once and for all.