Caeser Flickman part 1

Today are the interviews with Caeser Flickman, ugh! Caeser always scares me because he has always been the host for the hunger games, 74 years! And still looks the same, I guess in the Capitol they have this weird plastic surgery stuff that makes you look young, pathetic! Oh well, I have to be with Tigris and the three P's all day to be torcher- I mean pampered (Enobaria said to listen to them) all day because we need to look "presentable" to get sponsors.
5 hours later
Long story short my body will never burn and hurt this bad! I have been plucked, waxed and some other things you don't want to know about, believe me! I have been plucked like a chicken and am ready to be roasted, why!!! Just get me into the games already! Tigris has me close my eyes and I feel the slippery silk of a dress across my bare skin, then she does my hair. When she tells me to open my eyes I am horrified at what I am seeing! My hair is up in a bun but some hair is flowing down at my side, my dress is a strapless coral pink and orange with red dress that I have to pull up when I walk, I have matching 5-inch heels because I am so tuner and I am pretty sure I won't make it a night without falling on my face. When they make me walk around it really isn't that bad, " Don't worry darling, they are actually one inch, it just looks like five inches, it's an illusion," Tigris purrs. Suddenly I feel grateful for Tigris and all that the P's have done for me, I start to tear up but then snap out of it, what am I saying? I am a career tribute! I am ruthless! Oh well. When I walk out I see Cato, he looks so handsome in his blue suit, they no doubt put it on him to bring out his beautiful blue eyes I am goggling at him when he smirks, " pretty dress," he says flatly.
"Thanks! You look..... Decent," I hiss back. Cato smirks and then Marvel and Glimmer come up, Marvel is almost wearing the same thing as Cato, I am Marveling (see what I did there?) over them both. Glimmer makes an impatient squeal, " OMG you look dashing Cato! Oh, you to Cleve," Glimmer gushes.
"It's Clove!" I spat back. Glimmer shrugs and then starts talking to Cato, I turn to Marvel, " you look amazing," I whisper.
"Thanks, nothing compared to you Clovey," Marvel replies. I don't know why but when he calls me that it makes my heart stop, is that good or not? Just then Marvel says, " ATTENTION! Hello everyone I am Marvel and before we go to our interviews I would like to say something, Clove Fuhrman Kentwell, will you be my girl? We will have forbidden love! I am in love with you," Marvel announces. Just then Cato rushes through the crowd of Googley eyed girls and grabs Marvel by the neck, " WHAT ARE YOU DOING! IM IN LIVE WITH CLOVE!" Cato yells.
" clove has always loved me! And I want to say this," Cato turns around and faces me, " Clove, will you be mine, for eternity?" Cato asks.
I am speechless! I only has one thing to say, " I choose.............Cato," I say. Marvel's face turns red, he nods and then says," I will fight for you Clove, I won't stop loving you!"
" Clove, I'm so sorry I yelled at you! Loving you is better than kissing Glimmer just to get sponsors! I'm so sorry!" Cato pleads. I don't say anything, my arms wrap around his neck and I kiss him, short but sweet. Then the interviews come.
Marvel's interview was horrible, his face was red and he said he can't wait to kill Cato.
Glimmer said that she can't wait to MARRY Cato!
Cato said he did not love Glimmer, but me.
Now my turn, Caeser asks me how I feel about Marvel and Cato, I tell him about my friendship with Cato and about Marvel teaching me skills for the arena," I love them both but in the end, forbidden love could never work." I say. The crowd loves us! And then fire girl and bread boy have to come and ruin it! Fire girls interview was filled with her spinner and giggling, blah! But baker boy, he better run in that arena, or he will be getting a knive to his back! He said he ALWAYS LIVED KATNISS! That was Cato and I! Yet they fall for Peeta and Katniss! Oh I will get them! In that arena, they better watch, their, backs!