Fanfiction: a Clato story par...

By iheartsethclearwater

Here is part two of my Clato story More

The lonely night
The training scores
Glimmer and Marvel
Caeser Flickman part 1

Training

19 0 0
By iheartsethclearwater

When I wake up there is an outfit on my bed, it is a red and black shirt with the letter two and the back, black leggings, and boots. I put my outfit on and throw my hair into a ponytail. I walk out of my room and see that Cato is wearing the same outfit as me! I glare at him but he doesn't seem to notice," Finally you are awake!" Enobaria hisses.
" sorry, I'm not a morning person," I reply. I fill my plate with hot grain and gorge myself, I am drinking some water when Cato clears his throat, " so, should we show our talents in training our try to learn other things?" He asks.
" do both!" Enobaria insists. I nod but avoid the stare Cato gives me. I finish my grain and we start on our way to the training center. We go into the elevator and push the ground floor button, " clove, I-I I didn't mean what I said last night," Cato whispers. All I want to do is run into his arms and cry, but I know better, " well, I did!" I hiss. Cato looks surprised but then says, " Fine!" We spend the rest of the ride in an awkward silence.
When we get to the training center Glimmer and Marvel come up to us, well Marvel walks but Glimmer runs, " Cato! We've been waiting! Come help me with bow and arrows pleaaaaaaseee!" Glimmer pleads. How pathetic! Cato shoots a look at me then smiles, " sure babe, anything for you." Glimmer grabs Cato by the arm and pulls him toward the archery station. I watch them for a second and I am...... Okay fine! Jealous! Ugh, Glimmer is not good at archery at all! From behind me Marvel clears his throat and I turn around, " want me to teach you how to throw a spear?" He asks. I smile and say yes. Marvel takes me to the spear throwing station and hands me a spear, I position it and am about to throw when his arms enclose around my waist, " hey what are you-"
" let's just get you to position it right," Marvel smirks. He moves my hands to the right angle, " throw," he says. I throw the spear and it lands right in the dummy's heart. I squeal and hug him, he picks me up and I feel warmth spread across my body. When we let go of our embrace I look over and see Cato's usual hard mask is replaced with peer jealousy, I smirk and turn back around, Marvel is fast and when I turn around his lips lock on mine, I kiss him back for awhile until he has to break apart, " come on, let's get to some survival stations," he says. I laugh and he keeps his arm around me.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

889K 41.1K 175
π’Šπ’ π’˜π’‰π’Šπ’„π’‰ the boy who lived falls for the girl who had no one
973K 52.9K 35
It's the 2nd season of " My Heaven's Flower " The most thrilling love triangle story in which Mohammad Abdullah ( Jeon Jungkook's ) daughter Mishel...
1.6M 54.3K 68
In which the reader from our universe gets added to the UA staff chat For reasons the humor will be the same in both dimensions Dark Humor- Read at...
Fake love By :)

Fanfiction

87.8K 2K 37
When your PR team tells you that we have to date a girl on the UCONN women basketball team and you can't say no to it... At first you don't think too...