My Youtube Girl - Josh Dun X...

By MaddestMadHatterEver

I posted my new video into youtube, closed my laptop and laid on my bed. Comments started pouring in and I st... More

One
two
three
Five
Six
Seven
Hey hey hey
Eight
Nine
A/N
A/N ughhhhhh
A/N (TW)
Ten

four

2.1K 83 16
By MaddestMadHatterEver

Josh's pov
Back in time 2 weeks ago.
I grab my laptop and open it onto twitter.
Hey guys hope you're all okay. Just watched every single video of (your name) because I was sad but now I'm happy. She I so perfect. I love her so much.
Remember don't tell her any of this or I might have to run away to neverland.
I select all of my followers apart from (your name) and tweet it. I really hope someone hasn't screenshotted these and sent them to (your name) because I think I might just die. Why is she so amazing? How does she cheer me up so much? AGHHHH I want to hug her.

Your pov
I ran back over to my fans and sat down next to Tyler for some more singing. I love singing with him it's like having a best friend. I keep looking over at Josh and smiling at his amazingness. He is so cute. GOD I love him. I look over one more time and catch him wiping a tear from his eye. What's wrong with him? I slowly walk over to him, sit down and put my arms around his shoulder.
"Jishwa what's wrong" I whisper
"Nothing (your name) I'm fine. I'm totally fine I think it's just hay fever" he says back
I don't believe him but I nestle my head into his neck
"Hey please don't be upset. You are amazing and super cute." I say
"Thank you (your name)" he says as he strokes my hair.
We stay like this until someone hands me a note. I open the note and read the writing
Hey, Josh really likes you btw.
Tyler.jo :)))))))
I feel my face flush bright red and I put the note in my pocket. I check the time. 10:53pm. Jeez it's that time already. I'm gonna have to get going soon.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

356K 9.3K 32
Princess Marie, a renowned troublemaker of Paris has entered the Ton. Marriage, children and any prospect of love have always been a π˜₯𝘦𝘡𝘦𝘴𝘡𝘦𝘧...
299K 7.4K 107
In which Delphi Reynolds, daughter of Ryan Reynolds, decides to start acting again. ACHEIVEMENTS: #2- Walker (1000+ stories) #1- Scobell (53 stories)...
168K 6.2K 61
An Indian brother-sister/family story. The Singhania family is the most prestigious family in the country. Together, they seemed to be invincible...
33.6K 2.7K 30
Denique is an innocent virgin girl who met the young don and fell inlove. Read to find out moreπŸ“š