Two in a Million || Raura

By rydelly_belly

A famous lead singer in a band. A very popular YouTuber. • • • amazing cover made by @Vivi324 More

1 | I Like Her Already
2 | A Creep
3 | Definitely A Sweetheart
4 | I Enjoy Talking to This Guy
5 | Problems
6 | Is This Friend A Girl?
7 | Hazel Eyes
8 | Spooning
9 | Dinner Disaster
10 | Nicola Talk
11 | Birthday Girl
12 | Favorite Memory
13 | Italy Bound
14 | Birthday Boy
15 | Makeup and Kissing
16 | I Like You
17 | Kissing Her
18 | Love? Not Yet.
19 | Goodbye
20 | Pissed Off
21 | I'm Hurting
22 | Love Bites
23 | The Past
24 | First Date
25 |Biggest Flirt?
A/N:
27 | Ice Bath
A/N Pt. 2:
28 | Fever and Flu
29 | Anniversary
30 | Bubble Baths
31 | Bye
32 | Slaps and News
33 | Meeting the Cast
34 | Fashion Show
35 | Showers
A/N:
36 | First Love
37 | Dancing On My Own
Epilogue
100k

26 | I Love You

6.2K 168 68
By rydelly_belly

💘💘💘Really important authors note at the end. Please read it, I really need help! 💘💘💘

Two in a Million: 26 | I Love You
| Ross Lynch |

2:34am. I've been awake since five this morning, had a huge band meeting, had lunch with my manager for a possible movie role, had a dinner with Ellington's family for some reason, yet I haven't seen my girlfriend of four months in four fucking weeks. Don't get me wrong, I'm super proud of her for going on a small U.S. tour with other YouTubers and such, but I miss the hell out of her.

Her flight lands in four hours and she'll finally be all mine for god knows how long. Sighing, I reach for my phone and open up Twitter.

@rossr5: I've been awake for almost 24 hours and can't seam to sleep to save my life.

@rossr5: I just want it to be 6:00am.

Within seconds, a text from Laura appears on my screen.

From Love Bug❤️:
Ross, you need to get some sleep.

Smiling, I quickly type something back.

To Love Bug❤️:
I can't. I just want you.

From Love Bug❤️:
As sweet as that is, I'm currently in an airport waiting to board my plane. If you get some sleep, I promise you seeing me will be quicker.

To Love Bug❤️:
Baby, I can't, okay? I'll sleep once I'm holding you.

From Love Bug❤️:
Fine. But I have to go. See you soon?

To Love Bug❤️:
See you soon.

• • •

Her hair was up. Her glasses were on. She had on sweats, a sweatshirt, and Uggs. She looked fucking beautiful. The minute my eyes locked with hers, I felt a hundred times better. Making the quick fifteen feet distance, I wrap my arms around her body and hug her close to me, planting a kiss on her hair.

"Holy fucking God, Laur." I mumble, already rocking us back and fourth. "I missed you so fucking much." Her cute as fuck giggle escapes her mouth before she squeezes me tightly.

"I missed you too, Ross. But I'd really appreciate it if we could head to my place 'cause I'm so tired and I just want my own bed." She says, pulling away from me. "And kisses." She adds, giving me a smile.

"Let's go." I whisper, grabbing two of her suitcases. By the time we were both piled in the car, I place my hand on her thigh and gently rub my thumb in circles. "Hey." I say quietly, looking over at her. She looked my way, but I quickly put my eyes back on the road as the light turned green.

"What?" She asks. I let out a small laugh and take my hand off of her thigh to turn the steering wheel, only to put my hand back on her thigh as I straighten out the car.

"Nothing, just missed you." I reply quietly. At the next light we have to stop at I pat her thigh and wait for her to look at me.

"Huh?" She furrows her eyebrows at me. I cup the side of her face and gently press my lips to hers, something I've been waiting to do for four fucking weeks. But the second I heard the honk was the second I went back to driving. Stupid cars. A half hour later, while we're on the freeway, I turn the music down and look over at her.

"You're really quiet, love." I mumble. She intertwines her fingers with mine that were resting on her thigh and gives me a small smile.

"Oh, I'm just tired. I slept a little on the plane but the small tour was tiring. I'll be sleeping for days." She says, smiling wider. I knew she had a great time on tour by our FaceTime chats where she explained all the nice, cute, even hot guys, (yes I was jealous) fans she met. But I knew she had more stories to tell me by the look on her face.

When we arrived at her house, I took her suitcases in for her and let her get into bed while I locked the door and grabbed her a glass of cold water. Once I was in her bedroom, she motioned for me to give her my shirt, which I quickly removed and threw it at her so she could put it on. For a show, I quickly strip down my sweats and jump over her to my side of the bed, earning a laugh from her.

"What do you have going on today?" She asks, scooting towards me.

"Nothing." I respond, leaning down. She puts her fingers on my lips, causing me to open my eyes and glare at her.

"Can we have a important discussion after I wake up from a nap?" Furrowing my eyebrows, I nod my head slowly.

"Yeeeees?" I trail off. She rolls her eyes and pecks my lips.

"It's not a break up talk, I promise." I bite my lower lip. "Now shhh, I'm tired." She turns her lamp off, pulls the sheets up, turns around and scoots to her side of the bed all while my jaw is dropped to the bed.

"You've gotta be fucking kidding me, Laur." I mumble, scooting over to her.

"What'd I do?" She whispers, not moving. I wrap an arm around her waist and pull her to my front side, nuzzling my head in her hair.

"I've been waiting patiently to kiss you for a month." I whisper. "And then you turn away from me so I can't cuddle with you." I continue, making my voice sound sad. "I love you, Laur. Why you do this to me." I whine. My eyes widen as I notice my slip up. Shit.

"What did you just say?" She asks, her body becoming still. I slowly unwrap my arms around her and scoot a little further away. Fuck.

"Why you do this to me?" I question, hoping she'd just let it slide.

"No no, before that." She replies, turning on the lamp beside her.

"I don't know what you're talking about." I mumble, biting my finger nail.

"You said you love me." She whispers, sitting up. I shake my head.

"No. No I didn't." I shoot back, completely getting off the bed to stand on my own two feet.

"You said you love me." She repeats. I let out a yelp and walk towards the bedroom door, ignoring her incoming footsteps. "Ross! Come here!" Before I could step foot into the hallway, she wraps her arms around my torso and presses her body into my back. "Don't leave." She whispers.

"I wasn't gonna leave. I was gonna go to the living room and sleep on the damn couch." I murmur, putting my hands on hers.

"Don't." She says, squeezing me tighter. "Come back in bed with me." She adds. Signing, I turn the two of us around and walk back to her bed. I get back under her covers and watch as she sits up beside me, looking me in the eye.

"What?" I ask, giving her a small smile.

"Did you mean it?" She asks. I fidget with my ring on my finger.

"That I love you?" She nods her head and I look down at the sheets. "Of course I mean it, Laura." I say quietly.

"Say it."

"Say what?" I ask.

"Say you love me again." She whispers. "But actually look at me, Ross." I look up, meeting her eyes and give her a small smile.

"I love you, Laura." I say. She doesn't say anything back, just smiles at me. Ouch. Just confessed my love and she doesn't even say it ba-

"Ross." I look up, meeting her eyes again. Her beautiful chocolate brown eyes. "I love you." My eyebrows raise. "Are you just gonna stare at me or are you gonna kiss me?" I definitely did not hesitate to kiss her.

Slowly, I lay down, having her straddle my waist, and I put my hands underneath her (my) shirt. God, her lips are such a drug. Not kissing her like this for ages really gets me excited. I pinch her side, taking the chance to stick my tongue in her mouth when she laughed.

"Watch your hands." She mumbles against my lips. My hands somehow traveled slightly north from her waist and her shirt had risen halfway up her back. So, I move my hands back down to her waist in order to keep this make out going. But once her lips leave mine, what comes next surprises me.

Her lips find my jawline, where she showers kisses down to my neck, taking her time. My eyes roll to the back of my head, my head tilts back, my little friend gets even more excited, and the first moan escapes my mouth. The second the moan escapes my mouth is the second Laura stops showering me with kisses.

"This really turns you on?" She asks. I take a few deep breaths, only managing to nod my head slowly. "Damn, I don't even know what I'm doing." She mumbles.

"Keep doing it." I whisper. She chuckles before making a trail down my chest to my stomach, moans coming every thirty seconds. How can one girl do this to me? Her lips reach the elastic waist band of my underwear, where she abruptly stops her actions and laughs. "W-what's so funny." I say, breathless.

"You have a huge ass boner, Ross." She replies, rolling over next to me. I go up on my elbows, immediately grabbing the extra pillow and placing it over my little friend. "You may or may not have a few hickeys..." She mumbles off, laying down.

"Okay, hold up. You can't get me sexually aroused and then just stop all of a sudden. That's not cool." I say, scooting towards her.

"But I'm tired." She whines, throwing her arms on the covers. "Cuddle me." She whispers, holding her arms up in the air.

"Play with my hair?" I ask quietly. She gives me a smile and a head nod. Smiling back, I reposition myself and lay my entire body on top of hers and close my eyes. I absolutely love when she plays with my hair.

"I say we sleep until around noon then we do something productive." She says quietly. I shrug my shoulders slightly and sigh, finally feeling sleepy.

• • •

"What'd you wanna talk about?" I ask, wrapping my arm tighter around her shoulder. For the past hour, we've been hanging around her bedroom, watching a cute movie on Netflix. It was coming close to dinner time now and we just ordered a pizza.

"Oh!" She pulls away from my embrace and faces me completely, cross her legs and smiling widely at me. Her glasses pulled everything together. My cute little nerd. "So we've been dating what, fourish month? Maybe five? Anyways, that's not important. What I was going to say is when are we gonna become public? Like tell the fans and what not? Cause, I wanna post some cute pictures with you and I love you and I really just want to film things with you and-"

I could not take her rambling anymore. I mean, it's cute and all, but god I missed her lips. And let me tell you, totally worth interrupting her cause now her fingers are tangled in my hair and It couldn't be any better than this. After what felt like a while, but really was short, she pulls away slightly, breathing heavily against my lips.

"That didn't answer my question." A quiet, breathy chuckle escapes my lips and I completely pull away from her, placing my hand on her thigh.

"I don't care when we tell them, love." I say quietly. "And I would love to post pictures of us and film with you, but I just know shit will go down with fans and a lot of hate will come our way." Pausing, I stroke my thumb across her bottom lip and frown. "I care too much about you and don't want you getting upset over the damn R5Family. I love you, Laur." She gives me a small smile before turning herself around and sitting in between my legs, leaning all the way back into me. Snaking my arms around her, I lift her shirt up a little and place my hands on her stomach and kiss her hair.

"You're so effing understanding and great and amazing and sweet and lovable and cute and hot and sexy-" I put one hand over her mouth a laugh.

"Okay, I get it, Laura." She takes my hand away and kisses it before putting it back on her stomach.

"Wanna film a video with me tomorrow?" She asks.

"Depends. What type of video?" I ask.

• was this okay??? i don't have much to say about this chapter, except that it took me like weeks to write this. anyways, hopefully it was good enough for a sweet sweet comment and vote. love you all, babes💜

• • •

Alright, sooooo.... I can not make a book cover to save my effing life. I really need someone, or multiple people, to make a book cover for my new story, I'm What You're Missing. You guys, I'm being serious, I can't make one. So please, if you are interested, instructions below!

What needs to be included in the cover:
1. My username: rydelly_belly (smallish)
2. Title: I'm What You're Missing (bigger than my username)
3. A cute couple picture or edit, preferably Raura

And that's it! If you decide to do it, Private Message me and we'll figure out a way for me to receive it.

The one I'll choose will be recognized, I will shout you out in the first chapter of my new book, and I will follow you if I'm not already. I can not thank any of you enough💜

-rydelly_belly

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

706 4 17
Kayla is a fan of R5, shes 15, she lives with her mom and her brother, she hardly gets out of the house, her grades in school are in between good and...
27.8K 738 40
About Laura the new girl in town. And she helps Ross who is consider a nerd and geek who gets bullied! They get each other and have some things in co...
208K 9.8K 47
a broken, suicidal boy (man). his best friend who wants to help. • • • this does use sad, real life problems people face everyday. it's not meant t...
148K 4.6K 40
"it's been a long day and i'm trying to figure it out the way those words left your mouth i feel broken, shattered, and blue and it's all because of...