Closer (Miraculous Ladybug)

By LadyMisfortune

Adriens growing curiosity about Marinette is starting to leave him breathless. He starts to visit her as Chat... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Authors Note
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Authors Note
The story isnt done yet
Chapter 16

Epilouge

20.3K 536 166
By LadyMisfortune

One and a half years. That's how long it was before there was a knock at her door. Since then, Marinette was accepted into university and had given up Ladybug. Since then, Marinette has gone on several dates but none of them worked out. Since then, she still cried over Adrien. She still missed him and everything they once had. As Marinette opened her door, she was stunned. Here he stood, sexier than ever and holding a rose. Adrien. Adrien who was everything to her.

"Hello princess,"he said grinning.

She wished she could married him on the spot right then and there. Of course, it would only be a couple of years before that.

I had so much trouble writing the last chapter and this. I never know how to end things. I didn't want to continue with this story cause I was bored of it. I have the beginning of a draft for a new fanfic that I plan on making a shorter one, and even then I may not ever publish it. Thank you all for everything. I remember working on this fanfic while I worked on Under Heaven and being so excited for it. I'm so happy for all the love I've gotten and thank you everyone. And please, if you guys really do want me to upload the other fanfic that I'm in the process of making, please tell me :))

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

934 47 6
Marinette has caught the eye of one of her classmates. However, when she turns him down because of her feelings towards Adrien, the water gets choppy...
216K 5K 33
Adrien is frustrated by the dating rumors going around. People are assuming that he is playing with Chloe and Marinette, when Ladybug is the one he t...
250 8 8
After New York, Marinette is lost trying to figure out her feelings. Unexpectedly, Chat Noir is the one to help her find her way through the maze she...
5.2K 239 15
With the help of Chat Noir, Marinette sends a love letter to Adrien. After that, there's an exchange of many letters between Marinette and Adrien. Ma...