one chance

By girlfromagalaxy

This is a story of Daisy Ridley and Oscar Isaac. Oscar is really In Love with her, but is she in love with hi... More

The man who loves her
Does she love him?
The date?
Musical moments
Cuddling
Nightmare
Sleepyhead
A gift
Accident
Taking care of him
Sick
Her songs
Planning the trip
Important

"Love me tender"

215 12 1
By girlfromagalaxy

{OSCAR'S POV}

I woke up holding her hand, her head resting on my arm I could imagine how uncomfortable she was in that chair. I wanted to wake her up softly and an idea came to my mind.
"Love me tender,
Love me sweet,
Never let me go.
You have made my life complete,
And I love you so.
Love me tender,
Love me true,
All my dreams fulfilled.
For my darling I love you,
And I always will."
I sang in a soft tone the song in her ear hoping she would wake up, she didn't open her eyes just some words came out from her mouth.
"You sing...wonderful...."
She said in a soft, slow voice since she was still a bit asleep.
"Why did you slept there?"
I asked. She groaned and looked at me.
"I could have given you some space in here...."
I said as I kissed her forehead,
"Oscar you were already asleep, of course I was not going to wake you up.
I smiled,
"It wouldn't have mattered, sweethearts"
She just smiled and closed her eyes again.
~
~
One week passed and I was allowed to go home.
~
~
We got home, Daisy entered first and BB-8 was there jumping happily.
"Hey there little buddy"
I said as I picked her up and caressed her fur.
"I'm tired I'll get some rest"
She said as she yawned,
"I'll rest with you sweetheart"
She smiled and walked to the bedroom I walked behind her. She they're herself in the bed, I sat on the edge from my side placing BB-8 on the bed as she rushed to Daisy, she giggled and caressed her fur as BB-8 purred.
"She is so cute..."
She said as she was about to drift asleep, I cuddled her as she fell asleep holding BB-8 in her arms. Just a few minutes later I fell asleep cuddled with her, which I was sure kept her warm.

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
guys I'm sorry again for not being updating
I haven't had enough time...
Hope you liked this chapter
With love the author😘😘

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

184K 11.4K 13
"แ€˜แ€ฑแ€ธแ€แ€ผแ€ถแ€€แ€œแ€ฌแ€•แ€ผแ€ฑแ€ฌแ€แ€šแ€บ แ€„แ€œแ€ปแ€พแ€„แ€บแ€œแ€พแ€ฏแ€•แ€บแ€žแ€ฝแ€ฌแ€ธแ€œแ€ญแ€ฏแ€ทแ€แ€ฒแ€ท.... แ€™แ€Ÿแ€ฏแ€แ€บแ€›แ€•แ€ซแ€˜แ€ฐแ€ธแ€—แ€ปแ€ฌ...... แ€€แ€ปแ€ฝแ€”แ€บแ€แ€ฑแ€ฌแ€บ แ€”แ€พแ€œแ€ฏแ€ถแ€ธแ€žแ€ฌแ€ธแ€€ แ€žแ€ฐแ€ทแ€”แ€ฌแ€™แ€Šแ€บแ€œแ€ฑแ€ธแ€€แ€ผแ€ฝแ€ฑแ€€แ€ปแ€แ€ฌแ€•แ€ซ.... แ€€แ€ปแ€ฝแ€”แ€บแ€แ€ฑแ€ฌแ€บแ€›แ€„แ€บแ€แ€ฏแ€”แ€บแ€žแ€ถแ€แ€ฝแ€ฑแ€€...
674K 35.7K 20
๐’๐ก๐ข๐ฏ๐š๐ง๐ฒ๐š ๐‘๐š๐ฃ๐ฉ๐ฎ๐ญ ๐ฑ ๐‘๐ฎ๐๐ซ๐š๐ค๐ฌ๐ก ๐‘๐š๐ฃ๐ฉ๐ฎ๐ญ ~By ๐Š๐š๐ฃ๐ฎ๊จ„๏ธŽ...
364K 23K 65
In the vibrant city of Jaipur, a secret deal was struck between two worlds. Abhimaan Deep Shekhawat, the enigmatic King of Rajasthan, controlled the...
546K 45.2K 21
Indian Chronicles Book III My Husband, My Tyrant. When Peace Becomes Suffocation. Jahnvi Khanna has everything in her life, a supporting family, a hi...