Opposites Don't Attract

Door StoryGirl5169

Jordan and Abbey are two completly different people who come from different families. Jordan is rich city boy... Meer

Authors Note
Chapter One
Chapter Two
Chapter Three
Chapter Four
Chapter Five
Chapter Six
Chapter Seven
Chapter Eight
Chapter Nine
Chapter Ten
Chapter Eleven
Chapter Twelve
Chapter Thirteen
Chapter Fourteen
Chapter Fifteen
Chapter Sixteen
Chapter Seventeen
Chapter Eighteen
Chapter Nineteen
Chapter Twenty
Chapter Twenty One
Chapter Twenty Two
Chapter Twenty Three
Chapter Twenty Five
Chapter Twenty Six
Chapter Twenty Seven
Chapter Twenty Eight
Chapter Twenty Nine
Chapter Thirty
Chapter Thirty One
Chapter Thirty Two
Chapter Thirty Three
Chapter Thirty Four
Epilogue

Chapter Twenty Four

10.5K 70 8
Door StoryGirl5169

 Another quick upload! I'm just doing this because I love my fans. I just wanna say a HUGE thank you to you all. You guys are all AWESOME!!  If it wasn't for you, I wouldn't be writing. Hope you like it!! 

***

Abbey's POV

I couldn't help laughing at Jordan. He sounded like a child. He only knocked down on pin and he was ecstatic. We laughed for a bit and my tummy started to hurt. His did too. I sat down to ease the tummy pain whilst Jordan was preparing himself for another go. He aimed it at the pins and the ball zoomed towards the pins and to my surprise, he managed to knock all the pins down. This only meant one thing...more happy dancing. 

"I'm not the 'Star Of Being A Loser At Bowling' anymore," He chanted.

"Jordan," I called. 

"Yep," He answered. 

I told him to come and so he did. He bent down and I whispered, 

"Everyone is staring at you," 

He instantly straightened up, acting like a man, pretending nothing ever happened. But people were still staring. 

"Carry on with what you were doing then," He snaps at the people.

"I knew you could do it," I said to him, suportively. 

"Me too, you just distracted me on the first go, thats why it went wrong," Typical Jordan, always trying to get out of saying 'thank you.' 

"If it wasn't for me, you wouldn't have hit one pin," I fold my arms. 

"As if, I didn't need you help," Jordan laughs. 

"Whatever," I unfold my arms and we play again and again. 

***

It was almost two thirty. We were here for about an hour. Andy and Tom said it was time to head back home.They were right. Alex's dress was coming for the wedding today. It was supposed to come two weeks ago but there was a delay because something happen with the dress. Alex had been freaking out since then. But they called the next day and they said the dress was coming two weeks late. So it was wort of okay. The bridesmaid dresses were coming too. So three dresses were going to arrive at six in the afternoon. 

"Next sunday, why don't we go ice skating?" Dad suggests. 

I gulp. I'm not very good at ice skating. Dad doesn't know that though. I don't say anything. I just stand there like I'm so excited to go. 

"What a terrific idea Tom," Andy agrees. 

"Oh, I love ice-skating, its so much fun," Susana adds. 

Everyone else agrees. I can't just say, 'Dad, I'm a total loser at ice skating so I'm not going!' I'm guessing Jordan felt the same way about bowling. I've been ice skating with Claire once and the moment I got onto thw rink and I slipped backwards and everyone around me was staring. It was humilliating. Claire helped me up and she tried to help learn how to skate but I was usless. 

On our way out, I bumped into Bill. What was he doing here? I could also Claire and James talking about 'something' a few meters away from me. But sadly I couldn't here what they were talking about.

"Bill," I called. "That's a pleasant surprise to see you here."

"Hey Abs," He greeted. "I come here with my mate almost every Sunday after work. There's no work today so now I go at two thirty." He explained.

"Oh," I said to him. "So see you around tomorrow."

"We'll meet up for a lunch break and have some coffee, on me." Bill offers.

"That's awfully nice of you but I'll..."

"No, I insist," He interrupts.

"Um... alright. Thanks." I thanked. 

He gives me an awkward hug. Then I quickly catch up with every body else. I say goodbye to Jordana and his family and we all thank them and then I get into the car and take a seat next to Claire.

"Who was that?" Claire asks me as I fasten my seat belt. 

"Who?" I ask, clueless. 

I raises her eyebrows like she expects me to know what she was talking about. The it hits me on the head that she was talking about Bill. 

I mime 'I'll tell you later' and luckily she gets the message. Now it was my turn. I wanted to know everything that was happening between James and Claire. Are they going out? I bet they are.  

"So," I begin. "Whats happening between you and James?" I ask quietly. 

Now she mimes 'I'll tell you later'. We both giggle and just carry on talking that isn't embarrassing to talk about in front of the whole family. 

***

We arrive at home at three ten. Dad said he was tired so he went off to bed. He told us to wake him up ten minutes before six. 

Claire and I entered my room and there on my bed was Blight, snoozing away. I sat on my bed, slowly so I didn't wake him up but he woke up anyway. He walked towards me and jumped on my lap and then on Claire's lap. She stroked his fur and then looked up at me. 

"Two questions," She began.

I rise from the bed and shut the door and sit back down and nos my head.

"I thought you and Jordan were, what was that word you used," She scratched her head and then pointed her index finger up. "Mortal enemies?"

"We are...kind of..." What was I meant to say. We still were enemies, wern't we?

"As if," Claire slaps my leg. "I think the correct word is mortal lovers. Am I correct?"

"No, you are..." 

"Super correct," She interrupts. "Abbey,you two 'think' you hate each other but trust me when I say, you two are in love." 

"That's ridiculous," I said, not meeting my eyes with hers. 

"No it isn't." She argues. "James said that....nothing." 

"Tell me!" I beg. 

"Promise you wont say anything," She asked. 

"Promise!" 

"He said you were talking to yourself," I was? He's a liar. "You were asking yourself, 'Am I In Love?'" 

Oh god! Why was I thinking my thought out loud for?? I truly hate myself! I was literally slapping myself right at this moment. Claire was laughing at me like I was some lunatic. 

She grabbed my hand so I wouldn't be able to slap myself.

"Calm down!" She said. "He swore he wouldn't tell anybody. He said he'll forget about it."

Forget about it? As if. If I heard someone saying their secret thoughts out loud I wouldn't really forget. Maybe I am over reacting. I should just calm down. James is a family friend (sort of) so I can trust him.

"Okay," I admit. "I do kind of, sorta', you know..." Whats the word. "Think of him differently." Claire is my best friend, we knew each other since we were in diapers, I can trust her. "I think I like him." 

"Omg, I knew it!" She squeals. 

Wait!I forgot to ask Claire about James. She thought squealing would make me forget. 

"So," I smile. "Whats happening between you and James?" I raise my eyebrows and stroke Blight and pick him up. 

She shrugs her shoulder like nothing ever happens. Time for torture. (If she doesn't say anything within five minutes.)

"I told you," I cry, dramatically. "Please, please, please!" I beg. 

"Fine, but I still got another question to ask," She says,  trying to make me change the subject. 

"I'll tell you if you tell me, deal?" I win. She has ro say deal. 

"Deal," I knew she'd make the right choices. "He asked me out." 

I KNEW IT! James and Claire are going out. It was so obvious they were. 

"Did you say yes?" I ask, jumping with excitement. 

"No." 

My smile faded. No? What kind of monster is she? Well it was her choice and if that'swhat she chose than, oh well.

"I say yeah." Typical her. Always making my excitment go but then bring it back. "Yes and yeah are not the same." 

I give her a hug. That's why I love her. Good sense of humour. I don't know what I'll ever do with out her. 

"Question two now," Oh, how could I forget. "Who was that guy you were hugging? Cheating on Jordan, I see." 

"First of all, I'm not going out with Jordan and I wasn't cheating on him, second of all, Bill is a friend from work." I explain. "Just friends." I repeat so she isn't getting the wrong image. 

***

It was five fifty. Time to wake up dad. I opened the door to his room and he was already away with the help of Alex. She was way too excited. Dad was getting dressed into a normal, everyday suit. I walked back out with Claire and Alex was jumping about not to mean squealing. 

DING! DONG! 

They were here. I was excited too. My dress was in different shades of red. My sister Caitlin didn't like it at first but when she tried it on, she fell in love with it. 

We opened the door and there it was. Alex was handed her dress and along with her dress came six bridesmaid dress. Six? It was meant to be five.

"Alex, there's one too many bridesmaid dress," I inform her with confusion. 

"No, the sixth one is for Claire." She explains. 

Claire is a bridesmaids? Yippee!! When she meant she could tag along she meant that Claire could be one of the bridesmaid. I knew that. Actually no, I didn't. 

"Alex, are you sure?" Claire asks, I could see she was ecstatic. 

"Of course!" Alex said. 

"Thanks." Claire thanked. 

We all went to try on our dresses and luckily they still fit like a glove. We all look great in our outfits. I was glad for one thing that Alex wasn't a bridezilla like other brides. 

*****************************

I'm not going to upload until next week guys. Sorry. But this is the last quick upload. (Not forever). Hope you liked it. THats CAITLIN in the bridesmaid dress on the right. 

1) Should Ann Hathway play Alex (Alexis)... 

2) If not, who do you think should...

Please visit my facebook page. Links on my profile. Bye..=D

Ga verder met lezen

Dit interesseert je vast

136 6 35
The story is about a boy whose family was ruined by a certain someone . His dad was falsely accused for the case which he never committed . The boy...
799K 13.6K 61
π˜ͺ𝘯 𝘸𝘩π˜ͺ𝘀𝘩 𝘒 𝘣𝘰𝘺 𝘧𝘒𝘭𝘭𝘴 𝘩𝘦𝘒π˜₯ 𝘰𝘷𝘦𝘳 𝘩𝘦𝘦𝘭𝘴 𝘧𝘰𝘳 𝘒 𝘨π˜ͺ𝘳𝘭 OR in which a boy simps for a girl who happens to be his best f...
8.6K 761 46
"Wanna dance?" I smirked. "Lead the way." He smirked back. I tugged him seductively on his shirt and made my way to the dance floor. I placed both...
60.4K 1.6K 43
Childhood friends enter high school no longer speaking to each other, it's their senior year, and they are partnered up to do a project that's worth...