Chapter Twelve

Hey guys, so this is chapter twelve, I would love to hear feedback. I need at least three votes to write next chap. This chapter has something unexpected, I'm saying no moer because I might give it away. Hope you like it.

*******

Abbeys POV

"I..um...don't know," I lied, knowing Andy was furious.

"Well, go and get him!" He yelled at me, which made me jump.

I opened the door and left the room. I didn't look back because I knew everyone was starring at me. Maybe I should have told Jordan about the meeting. But then again, he should have already known. I walked to his office and knocked on the door. I waited patiently outside, waiting for him to call me in. I knocked on the door again there was still no reply. I knelt down on the floor and peered through the key hole, I saw Jordan sleeping. I placed my ears on the door and I began to giggle. I could hear him snoring like a pig. I backed away and looked through the key hole and he was gone.I pushed my ear onto the door and tried to hear his snoring, but I couldn't.

I landed flat on my cheek when Jordan opened the door. I looked up and he looked at me like I was crazy. I got up, without any help of Jordan, and brushed the dust off my clothes.

"What do you want?" He asked.

"Nothing," I say. "Andy is furious with you," I say, leaving his life in suspense.

"Really? And why is that?" He asks, not believing the words that came out of my mouth.

"You missed that important meeting," I said.

"There wasn't any meeting," He says, pushing me out of the room. "Go do you nails."

"Fine, don't believe me," I didn't want to waste my time trying to tell him something and he wont even believe me.

Just as I walked away, I saw Andy coming towards my direction. He was walking really fast and he had a angry face. I began to feel scared so I ran back into Jordan's office and shut the door behind me.

"I told you to go away," Said Jordan, rolling his eyes at me.

"You're dads coming and..."

***

"Abbey, are you dead?" I heard a familiar, masculine voice ask.

"Jordan, don't be stupid." Another voice said.

My head felt like it got hit by a car. I couldn't remember what happened to me. All I remember is that Jordan was telling me to go away and then my memory was erased from there. I opened my eyes to see two blurry people. I rubbed my eyes and Jordan and Andy were standing around me, starring at me. I instantly got up, with Andy's help and picked up my mobile, which had slipped out of my pocket. My head was still in pain. I felt dizzy and sick. Andy helped me walk to the chair. Jordan's chair. I was just about to sit down but Jordan came and barged into me and sat down on the chair. I sat myself down on the chair opposite him instead and rested my head.

"What happened to me?" I asked, expecting Jordan to say something stupid.

"You almost died but somehow a miracle happened and you came back to life." He answered, fiddling with a Rubik cube. My expectation was correct.

"No, I opened the door and it must have banged into your head," He explained. "Are you okay?"

I nod my head, but secretly I wasn't. I wanted to go home and go to sleep. I put my hand on the back of my head to check if there was a bump and luckily there wasn't. I didn't whether I should tell dad or not. He might worry too much and I don't want his blood pressure to go up.