I never thought I would....

By Skye2637

Love is a tough thing. Caiden and Alex are in love. They have to fight for their love... More

I never tought I would....
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 15
Chapter 16

Chapter 14

3.9K 118 61
By Skye2637

I got my belly pierced people's ✌🏻️😘

------------

CC's POV
I was informed of what went down while I was on a school trip and I really need to have a catch up with Caid. Like a serious catch up.

I missed him at school yesterday, I hope he comes home soon; dads gone into some sort of depression things and refuses to smile because of what he did to Caiden, he looks like shit.
If I was here I would've dragged Caiden back home however I was made to go on this school trip, although it was fun and will look great on a CV.
I may have also found a little love on this trip... Anyways we need to have a family meeting and we need to have it pretty freaking soon.

Walking into school I wondered around trying to locate my twin, I finally found him with JD and Connor... Being the amazingly sane person I am; I ran at home and jumped on his back taking him in a head lock. He was shocked to say the least.
"Hey Caid" I said and then released him from the head lock and just wrapped my arms around his neck to help hold myself up.

"Jeez CC way to scare the shit out of me. I missed you by the way." He put his hands under my legs to keep em up since I had begun to slip down. "I missed you too big bro. BY THE WAY... FAMILY MEETING LATER... YOU CONE OR YOU COME... Your choice, however if you choose not to then I shall hunt you down and drag you along anyways" with that I smiled sweetly jumped off his back then headed to my class.

Caiden's POV
That girl is crazy... And sadly I'm related to her. Nah not really I love CC she's my twin it would be bad if I didn't and since she knows literally everything about me she has a lot of dirt on me. Oh gotta love siblings.

I'm not looking forward to this family meeting though. I'm really not. I know in blowing it out of proportion with my dad and all that but I just wanna stay with Alex, I should go home soon though. I know my dad was sorry for what he had done and I know he regretted it a lot.

By the end of the day... After training of course... I was squashed into the back of CC's tiny car, being a large male in a tiny car does not work well... I can't feel my legs any more.
We arrived at the house I grew up in, walking through the door my mum wondered out of the kitchen and saw me. Her eyes widened before she ran full speed at me and literally came crashing into my arms sending me gluing backwards luckily I could keep my self stood straight.  Then I heard a deep male voice, one that I wasn't sure if I wanted to hear. He came out into the hallway with a small scowl on his face but once he saw me his face dropped. He took a hesitant step towards me, out the corner of my eye I saw CC and my mum move into the kitchen to give us some privacy. He was still moving closer, I didn't move my eyes off his face. Once he was stood in front of me I could see so many emotions swirling through his eyes, I just put my arms on his shoulders and brought him in for a hug, that's when his tears fell. He hugged me tightly and repeated the word sorry over and over again. I held him and let him cry, since this was my fault for dragging it out so long.

Once he pulled away from me I  held him at arms length and looked into his face, his eyes held so many emotions. "It's okay dad" and with that it was as if nothing ever happened. Now to tell Alex that I'm moving back in with my parents...
"Hey guys I'm just gonna go tell Alex what happened, I'll see you in a bit" they all nodded. I walked the distance to Alex's house and knocked on the door, Alex opened it "Hey baby, you can just walk through the door you know" he said with a chuckle. "I know I just need to tell you something" his smile sunk slowly when he saw how serious I was. We walked through to his living room. "So I talked with my dad and I'm gonna love back in with them" I said quickly. He smiled "babe that's good, I'm glad you sorted it out, plus you moving back with them will be a good thing for us I think, you know just s little more space cause we still are so early in our relationship" well then... That went better than expected. I hugged him and then we went up to his room to pack my stuff up before moving it all back to his car. As I shut the boot his mother pulled into the drive way.
She got out the car looking extremely worried. " who's stuff is that?" Alex pointed to me "you're leaving?" She said looking extremely upset about that prospect. "Yeah, I made up with my dad and thought I would be good to move back in with them" she ran over to me and gave me a hug "Okay, just remember that you can always come here... You're a good lad and I'm gonna miss you" I chuckled this was why I loved his parent they treated me as if I was one of their own and they agreed with mine and Alex's relationship. I kissed his mother once more on the cheek before getting into Alex's car, we drove back to mine in a comfortable silence.
I got all my stuff from his boot before turning to him and pulling him into my arms, which he gladly came to.

I'm gonna kiss him but I know it's for the best "text me when you get home babe" he nodded and pecked my lips Before getting into his car and driving off

I turned to face my home, the place of grown up in, it felt weird being back here, especially after what happened but I missed it. I missed my mum and my younger siblings.
Plus I can have JD and Connor over again, get to see them more I do miss them.
I pulled all my stuff into the house and back into my old room. Unpacking not slowly before wandering downstairs to find my family sat in the living room laughing at the TV like old times. I lent against the door frame and smiled watching how happy my family were. My mother turned to look over at me, she had a huge smile on her face. I walked over and plonked myself down next to CC. We then all just watched the TV together, like nothing had changed. I'd seriously missed this.

Alex's POV

I miss him but I know he needed to go home to his family. My mums so upset about him going home, she literally started crying, when my dad got home and found out Caiden had gone home he was also quite upset. This warmed my heart because it meant that they actually liked him and ware fully supportive of me and him.

I texted him and now I'm just waiting for his reply. I'm not expecting one as he much catching up to do with his family and his best friends.
I have yet to properly meet his family. Me and his dad definitely got off on the wrong foot and I want to make things right, but for now I'll leave Caiden with his family and his friends, as he needs to rekindle his relationships with them.

The next day at school and Caiden still hasn't texted me or come to look for me.
I don't know if I should be panicking or not.
When lunch rolled around I was tackled by a mess of long red hair; which belonged to Katie. She had been on that trip with CC and was now back but had to stay off for a week because she'd caught some bug. She hugged me then proceeded to tell me all about her trip, I looked over to Caidens table to find him staring at me. He tilted his head towards the door then stood up, I waited a minute before telling Katie I was going to the bathroom. I followed him down the halls before he wondered into an empty classroom, I followed and looked the door behind me. Before I'd had the chance to even turn around I was embraced in big strong arms, my back against a strong chest and lips on my neck. I chuckled and held his hands " I missed you so much baby you don't actually understand" he said before turning me around and pulling me back into his embrace, I was about to speak but he beat me too it "I would have text you but I left my charger at yours and I had an early practice today god I literally missed you so freaking much" he pulled his head from my neck and placed a kiss on my lips. I wound my arms around his neck and kissed him back, his hands moved from my waist to my hips, pulling me flush against him. He pulled my waist further into him causing me to arch my back, one hand kept me in place while the other sat itself on my bum, he squeezed it gently before pulling away. He looked into my eyes, which held a rainbow of emotions.

"I missed you too gorgeous" he chuckled and pulled me into his arms.
"Come on we best get back to the lunch hall before the bell goes" he nodded sadly in agreement, pouting slightly.
I chuckled beiges kissing his soft lips. "Come on babe, I'll wait for you after practice and we can go back to mine or yours and cuddle loads and watch films. He perked up and nodded enthusiastically. Gosh he's such a diva.

We left the classroom walking back down the hall, we made it back to the lunch hall to see Justin had joined Katie. I walked over and sat myself down, digging into my food. I looked at Justin to see him intently staring at someone i followed his gaze and saw a blushing Connor. Smirking I faced him and winked. Justin smirked back.

The bell finally rang for class and we all just idly walked towards a respective classes.

The day was over and I was sat in my car after saying goodbye to Katie and Justin. My car door opened and a slightly damp Caiden got inside. He looked out the window before pecking my lips "Hey babe" I smiled at him and said hey back then asking him about his training. He told me about how it went and that he was kinda aching. I promised him a massage before asking whose house we were going to, he replied with mine because he missed my parents. I laughed and nodded.

We arrived at mine to see my parents cars and Ayden's car on the drive way, I parked on the road before getting out. Ayden also loved Caiden.

I walked through the door and to the kitchen Caiden following me. When he walked through my mother screamed, then launched herself at him giving him a hug. My dad and brother laughed, both doing a guy handshake thing with him while still hugging my mum.
When mum finally let him go we went upstairs and took our shoes off before getting on my bed and just cuddling. We said no words just cuddled.
We needed to say no words we were in our own world together and no one was here to interfere in us showing our love and affection.

----

IM SORRY, COLLEGE JAS BEEN HECTIC AS WERE GETTING TO THE END OF THE YEAR AND ITS NOW JUST ABOUT GETTING ALL MY COURSEWORK UP TO DATE.
I will try to upload more frequently and i love you all.
Also a shoutout to people who message me asking me to read their books because they want my opinion, thank toinso much for taking the time to ask me, it means a lot and also thank you to everyone who reads this book and those who vote and also those who comment I love reading what you think so thank you all so much for sticking with me and once again sorry I love you all

Skye 😘

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

127K 4K 24
(BoyxBoy) Carson's snarky, rude and badboy attitude is why every teacher hates him and why he draws the negative attention of the perfect boy jocks...
3.4K 140 23
Everything in Alexander's life seems to be perfect, but nobody knows the truth. Alexander is gay and in the closet, his own mother blames him for his...
4.2K 139 18
After finishing junior year of high school, Nate's big day finally arrives. He's afraid of his parents disowning him, but confidence in who he is. Wi...