How We Met

By ForeverEternity1717

"Stop staring, creep" 'Were the first words I heard you tell me A glare was the first look you made to me. A... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
NOTICE
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
AnNoUnCmEnT
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52

Chapter 28

6.9K 288 791
By ForeverEternity1717

(Garroth)

The sickness was over, and now a week later Aphmau and I were watching a movie in my living room. Like two friends.

Friends....

Just....friends...

Gosh darn it! Why are we just friends?! Why can't we just move on to the next level?!

"Garroth?"

"What?" Well that came out more bitter than I intended...

"You okay?"

"I'm fine" I grumbled.

"Really?"

"Yes! What makes you think otherwise?" I bit out.

Geez, calm down Garroth

"Well first off you're gripping that pillow like it kicked your puppy, and you're a little tense. Not to mention your tone..."

"THERE'S NOTHING WRONG WITH MY TONE!" I stood up and yelled.

"And now you're yelling"

"I'M NOT-" I cleared my throat, "I'm not yelling"

"Seriously what's wrong?" She reached for my shoulder but I pulled away.

"It's just...u-uh YOU'RE HOGGING ALL THE POPCORN"

"Excuse me?"

"YOU HEARD ME YOURE HOGGING ALL THE POPCORN"

"Garroth if you wanted some popcorn you could've just asked for some!"

"Yeah right, the way you were stuffing it in your face!"

"EXCUSE ME?!"

"YEAH! I WANT SOME POPCORN"

"THEN HERE!" She dumped the bucket onto my head, "HAVE ALL THE POPCORN YOU WANT"

"OH REAL MATURE APHMAU!"

"YOU'RE THE ONE FREAKING OUT ABOUT POPCORN!"

"MAYBE I WANT MORE THAN POPCORN"

"IT'S YOUR HOUSE!"

"WHAT IF I WANTED SOMETHING THAT DIDN'T LIVE IN THIS HOUSE!"

Aphmau stared at me with a confused look.

"Gar-"

"AND DON'T THINK ITS YOU! BECAUSE ITS NOT LIKE I WANT YOU, WHEN I SAID I LOVED YOU IT DIDN'T MEAN ANYTHING CAUSE I WAS DRUNK!"

And before I could stop them, the words escaped my lips. Aphmau looked down and her breathing became uneven. She looked up, tears pooling in her eyes.

"Good cause I don't love you either" her unwavering voice whispered. She pushed past me and left, slamming the door behind her as she did so.

"FINE! SEE IF I CARE IF YOU LEAVE!" I yelled at the door and slumped onto the couch. Luckily Laurence wasn't home.

I went up to my room, still furious. And I started writing music.

I was drunk and it didn't mean a thing, stop thinking about the bullets from my mouth.

I wrote out lyric after lyric, trying to get emotions onto page.

(Aphmau)

Tears fell quickly down my face as I drove home. My heart was shattering with each passing second.

But why?

I got home and ran into my bedroom, crawling into bed, hugging a pillow to my chest.

Why did he have to go and say those words? Why couldn't he just leave things alone, it obviously wasn't about popcorn. What was making him so mad?! And why was he so mad at me?!

I threw the pillow at my door, stringing my hands into my hair. I sobbed until my chest ached. I breathed heavily until my lungs burned. Tears fell until my eyes stung. My whole body was in so much pain, but I didn't care. My heart hurt so much, a pain I've never felt before.

"A-Aphmau?" I heard Katelyn call through the front door, "I'm coming in"

Katelyn ran into my room and closed the door behind her. She rushed to me and laid in the bed with me, holding me in her arms rubbing my arm soothingly.

"I-I don't know why you're crying" she whispered, "but I'm here for you" I sobbed into the crook of her neck. My body shook and I was gasping for air.

"H-h-he said h-h-he didn't l-l-love m-m-me"

"Who?"

"G-G-G-G-G-G-G-Garroth" I sobbed. Katelyn tensed up.

(Katelyn)

Garroth?

Aphmau and Garroth were a thing?!

"I didn't know you and him wer-"

"We weren't!" She cried, "why am I so upset if we weren't a thing?!"

"M-maybe you....love him?"

She froze and looked into my eyes. She had run out of tears. Her face grew grim.

"No....I'm just PMSing"

"Aphmau..."

"Katelyn, I do not have feelings for Garroth"

"Ap-"

"Katelyn."

She looked me dead in the eye. Her gaze hard and cold.

"I'm sorry..." I whispered, "I just...."

"I know, and don't be sorry...thank you" she crawled back into my arms and I held her close. But my skin boiled.

Garroth broke her heart....

....I'll break his pretty face

Aphmau fell asleep and I left a note telling her I left for an urgent matter. I walked up to Laurence's and Garroths door and knocked tapping my foot impatiently. Laurence opened the door and grinned.

"Katelyn! C-"

I pushed him aside.

"Move" I ran up the stairs and slammed open Garroths bedroom door. He unplugged his headphones and looked at me curiously.

"K-Katelyn? What're you doing here?"

I grabbed his collar and pulled him up from his chair, pinning him to the wall growling in his face.

"YOU BROKE HER HEART! YOU BROKE IT INTO A MILLION PIECES!" I screamed.

"W-who?"

"WHO DO YOU THINK?! APHMAU, YOU DICK! YOU BROKE APHMAU'S HEART!"

"wh-"

"SHUT UP! YOU TOLD HER YOU DIDN'T LOVE HER, AND I HELD HER SOBBING FIGURE FOR THREE HOURS. THREE HOURS GARROTH! DO YOU KNOW WHAT IT'S LIKE TO HOLD YOUR SOBBING BEST FRIEND FOR THREE HOURS?!"

He looked down, ashamed.

"LOOK AT ME WHEN I TALK TO YOU!" I slapped his face as hard as I could, "YOU BROKE HER GARROTH! AND DON'T YOU DARE GO NEAR HER"

I dropped him and stormed out of the house, going back to my angel.

A/N Emmmmooooottttiiiiiooooonnnnnaaaaalllll chapter! I didn't plan for any of this to happen....I just love drama, so there's wes goes. I hope you guys enjoy!! I love you all devils, byeeee.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

201K 4K 51
NOTE: I wrote this monstrosity when I was in . . . 6th or 7th grade? This is a terrible story and I will try to rewrite everything. ❝Thank you for th...
7.8K 205 37
CONTENT CONTAINS : SELF HARM SUICIDAL THOUGHTS SUICIDE ATTEMPTS VIOLENCE TORTURE & STRONG LANGUAGE IF YOU'RE EASILY TRIGGERED OR UNCOMFORTABLE, DO NO...
4.4K 158 24
Long before Aphmau had become lord and even before Garroth was a guard. Before all memory was lost. They had a connection, a rich boy and a homeless...
219K 5.9K 33
(Y/N) was a mysterious girl sold to the Thieves Guild. She thought she was never going to get out but she did.. with the help of some unknown people...