What If...(H.S.)

By StylistixStyles

4th September 2016 - #815 in Random Girl: you're like Harry Styles Boy: hmm... Girl: what hmm... I comp... More

ONE
TWO
THREE
FOUR
FIVE
SIX
SEVEN
EIGHT
SURPRISING NINE
TEN
ELEVEN
TWELVE
THIRTEEN
FOURTEEN
FIFTEEN
SIXTEEN
SEVENTEEN
EIGHTEEN
NINETEEN
TWENTY
TWENTY ONE
TWENTY TWO
TWENTY THREE
TWENTY FOUR
TWENTY FIVE
TWENTY SIX
TWENTY SEVEN
*TWENTY EIGHT*
TWENTY NINE
THIRTY
THIRTY ONE
THIRTY TWO
THIRTY THREE
THIRTY FOUR
THIRTY FIVE
THIRTY SIX
THIRTY SEVEN
THIRTY EIGHT
THIRTY NINE
FORTY
FORTY ONE
Authors Tag
FORTY TWO
FORTY THREE
FORTY FIVE :'(
anyone want a SEQUEL?

FORTY FOUR

1.1K 101 259
By StylistixStyles

{Edited: 18/09/16}

Harry's POV

I woke up to the sweet tweeting of the birds. I remembered how Zan gave this beautiful surprise to me. I looked at her and enjoyed the calmness of her face. Her small hand resting over my chest while her head resting over my arm. Hair strains covered her face like it was saving her beautiful face from the evil eyes of the world. I put the strains behind her ear cause when I'm near her no evil can ever touch her. I did the dressing on the cut V made on her cheek. I wondered how bad its hurting her. She squealed and opened her eyes slowly. She gave a smile which could erase the dark clouds and bring sunshine to the earth.

I kissed her forehead and said "Good morning. Did you sleep well?"
She said squeezing herself more close to me "yeah. And you?"
"I had a nightmare"
"Really? What?"
"I had You" I laughed and she punched me which didn't affect me a bit. She then started tickling me. Damn why am I so ticklish?
"Ok..ok.. I'm sorry!!" I screamed and she stopped.
"Ok. I gotta go now."
"You're going to your university to face that bïtch!"
"Yeah"
"No Zan. You're not going anywhere." I grabbed her tightly. She couldn't move a bit.
"Ugh! Harry leave me. It's hurting"
"Sorry but if you go to that bïtch she'll hurt you even more"
"Listen to me first. I'll go and pack my bags."
"Where you going?"
"Ummm...."

I left her in shock "you're going back to... To Bangladesh? Please Zan. Why are you doing this to me. You know I can't live without you."
"Stupid listen to me. Your surprise, it's not over yet" my face enlightened hearing it. She continued "the day before tomorrow, I mean the day I fake dumped you I went to the management for the interview"
"Seriously? They agreed right?"
"Let me finish. I asked Liam to help me. Lou was also there. She's such a sweetheart. After much request and Liam's demanding attitude they finally agreed. Still they had one thing in their mind that this would be a great headline. The mysterious girl is now in the group."

I became super happy. I hugged her and we both came out if the small tent. Then she said "Liam is such an awesome person. The girl who'd be his girlfriend is so lucky." I shouldn't have felt the way I was feeling right then. But I couldn't control my mind from thinking that Liam was stealing my girlfriend. I shoved that out of my mind.

After two hours we were all ready to leave London and head towards to our new destination Amsterdam. We were waiting outside the airport for Zan. She finally came wearing white crop top and a blue jeans. I started walking to her but before I could reach her Liam came in the middle and hugged her. Very tightly. VERY TIGHTLY.
"Where were you love?" He asked after the hug.
"I'm sorry. It took a lot of time to manage everything."
"No worries love. But what happened to your cheek?" ugh why can't he just stop calling her love.
"Nothing. It's just a small cut"
Then Zan noticed me with a disgraceful facial expression and came to me. "What happened to you?"
"Nothing" I hugged her claiming she's all mine.

We board on the plane and sat on our respected seats. But after few minutes we exchanged our seats as per our wish. Niall's seat was with Zan. He came to me and said "Go and sit with her. She's getting bored without you." I smiled and went to her. But I was late. I saw Liam sitting with her. They were laughing so hard. I gussed she was having fun. I didn't go to her rather went to Lou and sat with her and played with Lux. But there was only one thing in my mind 'why's Liam being so sweet with her.' At one point I started cursing myself for thinking these things. He's my friend and he helped me a lot in this journey with Zan.

I again went to Zan and I thought this time I'd tell Liam that I want to sit with Zan. But I couldn't. I saw Zan was sleeping resting her head over Liam's shoulder and he was tugging her with a blanket.
'Harry calm down. It's okay to be jealous but Liam is your friend. Your best friend. You can't get jealous of him. You know they're just friends too. Liam would never have anything like that in his mind'
I tried to convince myself. Which didn't work that much.

After four hours of journey we finally reached there. That's it. They enjoyed a lot together but now I'd be the one to be with Zan. I didn't even wore the seatbelt before landing so that I could go to her early. Before the plane fully stopped I went to her. Liam got the window seat. So Zan was on the outer part. I held Zan's hand and said "c'mon" again the speed breaker Liam said "wait, why so hurry? Let the plane stop first!"
I stood there holding her hand. I saw Zan struggling to open the seatbelt so I was going to help her but before my hand could reach to the belt Liam helped her out. What's going on. Am I thinking too much or he's really trying to impress her.

She got up and we started walking just when our manger said "leave her hand Harry"
I frowned at him and he continued "we gave her this job only because Liam demanded it. We can't afford new headlines now. It's touring time, too many news would create problems for you. Just think how would you answer the questions you'd be asked in interviews." I was about to say something when Zan left my hand and said "it's ok Harry. I'll be fine " saying this she went to Lou.

We reached the hotel in different cars. Her room was so far from mine. I knew that the management made the decision to keep her away from me. These things were then getting into my nerves. I called Zan to calm myself
"Hey vampy, getting bore in the hotel room?"
"Nope. I'm not in hotel"
"Then?" I was just hoping that she was not with Liam.
"I'm having too much fun. I'm with the team discussing your style for tomorrows success party"
"Oh yeah! Tomorrow's our album success party. I totally forgot about it. By the way you first have to consult with me what I wanna wear. So please come to my room."
"No.You will wear exactly what I'm planning for you."
"Then I'm buying a dress for you."
"Umm... I already have one."
"C'mon. You're selecting my clothes then why can't I choose yours?"
"Its actually a gift and I promised that I'm gonna wear that?"
"Whose gift!?"
"Liam. I'm really sorry Harold. I already promised him. But you're going to like it. It's beautiful" I heard someone calling her name "I gotta go Harry. Bye."
"Bye" she disconnected the call.

'What's happening? Am I being over possessive? But Liam's being too sweet these days. He knows I love Zan. I want to spend time with her then why is he doing all these. And Zan. I know she only and only loves me but can't she understand that Liam's flirting with her? Or she's enjoying it? I've gone mad. How can I think these things?' My thoughts were broken by my phone. I got a text from Zan.

Nightmare stylist: your clothing is done. You're going to love them

Me: your dress better be good or else I'm going to rip Liam's heart.

Nightmare stylist: you're going to love it. I promise.

*Party day*

It seems like it was a bad idea to make Zan our stylist. She barely comes to my room as we were always under our managers strict control. That day she came to my room once that too just to give me my clothing. It boggled my mind that she was only restricted to meet me very often but she was allowed to meet all other three. And then she was spending most of the time with Liam.

The day end and we all gathered to the hotel ball room for our albums success party. My eyes were scanning the room just for one glance of Zan. But she was nowhere. The annoying part is I couldn't find Liam too.

Avoiding everyone's eye I went to Zan's room. I heard some voices in the corridor. It was Zan and Liam. I listened the conversation hiding myself.

"You look stunning. Believe me."
"I feel I'm looking like a potato." I tried to look at her and saw she was looking absolutely beautiful. But the fact Liam was holding her arms and comforting her made me even more frustrated. I couldn't bear the sight any longer. I went back to the party. I went to the bar side and started drinking. I've never been that much drunk in my life. Everything seemed to be moving. I couldn't stand straight. Then I saw Zan entering the room holding Liam's hand. I couldn't bear it and got out of the room. I went to the roof and anger started eating my patience.

Zania's POV

Just when I entered the room I saw Harry rushed out of the room with a bear bottle in his hand. He seemed really drunk. Why the hell did he drink that much? It took me while to go to him as Liam started introducing me to everyone. After like half an hour later I said Liam that I need to find Harry and left the room.

I went to his room but he was not there. I was totally confused about where he could go in that state. I called him but he didn't pick. After 19 calls he finally picked it.
"Harold where are you?"
"Why d-do YOU wanna know?"
"I know you're very drunk so stop blabbering and just tell me where you are."
"Go and enjoy his f-flirting. You guys look sOooOo g-good together."
"Harry what are you talking about? Ugh why did you drink that much?"
"I'm on the roof. Enjoying my loneliness."
"Roof? I'm coming" I hung up the phone and ran to the lift.

I went to the roof and saw him standing at the edge of the roof with the bear bottle.
"Harry, what do you think you're doing there?" I screamed and ran to him.
"Stay away from me."
"What?"
"Just go away. Enjot the party with him"
"Whom are you talking about?"
"I'm talking about Liam."
"Liam?"
"Yes! This is so funny. You say I'm you're boyfriend but you get uncomfortable when I touch you. But when he touches you it doesn't seem to be a problem. I have to understand your facial expression before holding you close. But he can do whatever he wants"
"Harry you're getting it wrong." I was totally shock at his statement. All this time he had this in his mind.
"I'm getting it absolutely right. You're wearing the dress he gave you. You denied me from buying dress because you wanted to wear his gift."
"Harry..."
"Stop your fücking mouth"
This was the first time Harry actually cursed in front of me. He smacked the bear bottle just in front of me. A small scream escaped from my mouth.

"You have to listen to me. I love you and only love YOU. You're asking why do I get uncomfortable when you touch me and why don't when Liam touches me? Because Liam would never make me feel the way you do. The feeling I get when you hold me, touch me ,kiss me or even look at me makes me weak. Makes me want you even more and more. Liam is my friend. We laugh we smile but do you even know why's he spending that much time with me? Because he wants my help to surprise his girlfriend. I never thought that only touching and holding me was love to you. And if that's what love means to you then I'm standing here. Do whatever you wanna do. You wanna fück me then fück . I won't stop you. If only that can prove my love then do it. But remember only touching, kissing and fücking is not love."

I started sobbing and felt so weak that I fell on the ground over the small shattered pieces of glass. It made cuts on my hands and legs tearing the leggings. I was on the ground crying for him but he didn't turn around.

We made a fire
Went down in the flames
We sailed an ocean
And drowned in a wave
Built a cathedral
But we never prayed
We had it all, yeah
And we walked away

Point of no return
And now it's just too late to turn around
I try to forgive you,
But I struggle 'cause I don't know how
We built it up so high and now I'm fallin'
It's a long way down
It's a long way down from here

I heard footsteps behind me. I turned around and saw Liam standing. He rushed to me and said "Shït Zan. Are you alright? How did this happen? Harry what are you doing? Look at her. She's badly injured."

Harry's POV

I'm such stupid. I shouldn't have thought these things. I should've known that Zan and Liam would never have these things in their mind. I'm a douche. I made her cry. Again.

I heard Liam's voice. He said Zan was injured. I didn't have any idea about her injury. I turned around and saw they were leaving the roof. Liam helping her to walk. Bloods dripping from her hand. I was so stupid.

I stood there in the wind cursing myself for being so pathetic. Tears streaming down proving my helplessness.

************ :) ****************

Hope you enjoyed this part. Now a big news. This is chapter Forty four. And forty five will be the last chapter. That means end of What If.

Thanks for all the supports through out this journey of What If. I love you guys so much.

Thanks! X

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

5.6K 201 61
(Fanfic of Harry Styles. 1D included😉) DISCLAIMER: I didn't focus on the timing and what not, so if I add something dumb or something that just does...
992 2 25
Cassia Reynes was a simple, teenage girl. She was brought into foster care after her parents died in a shooting. She is now a maid with 3 older broth...
165K 1.3K 41
Simple, but effective. Effective to make me blush. You would think I’d get used to this by now, but no, I haven’t and I think I would never be. I lo...
102K 2.7K 30
So the last we saw of Harry and Rachel was Rachel getting forced to married to Thomas and Harry not getting to the wedding on time. Harry had got a l...