Remember Me Slowly: Book I [U...

By saccharinewriter_

When good and evil crosses paths... "I'm sorry, have I seen you before?" "Uh, no. I think you have the w... More

Prologue
Author's Note
Chapter 1 // Why Hello, Stranger.
Chapter 2 // He Actually Doesn't Know You
Chapter 3 // Have The White Flag Really Risen Or Not?
Chapter 4 // Food Fight Mayhem
Chapter 5 // Hit That Cockroach!
Chapter 6 // Mystery of the Blonde Guy at the Greenhouse
Chapter 7 // Sleep Talking Issues
Chapter 8 // The Truth & The Reconciliation
Chapter 9 // Castella Cafe & the Boy Genius
Chapter 10 // City of Heroes
Chapter 12 // Bunny Hops In
Chapter 13 // Resurrected
Chapter 14 // The Reason Why She Died
Chapter 15 // Kidnapped
Chapter 16 // Merciless Shadow Puff Girl
Chapter 17 // Aftermath
Chapter 18 // Attack
Chapter 19 // Punk's and Sleeping Beauty
Chapter 20 // One, Two , Three Let's Do This!
Chapter 21 // Open Your Eyes
Chapter 22 // Sleeping Beauty No More
Chapter 23 // Consider Yourself Warned
Halloween Special: Extra Chapter // Reaper
Chapter 24 // Punishments and Love Potions
Chapter 25 // Brokenhearted By the Sad Truth
Chapter 26 // After Every Storm Comes A Rainbow
Chapter 27 // I Made Up My Mind
Chapter 28 // Camping Part 1: The White Powerpuff For Reals?
Chapter 29 // Camping Part 2: I'll Fall With You, No Matter Where
Chapter 30 // Camping Part 3: I Have Missed My Bad Boy]
Chapter 31 // Camping Part 4: Wax Your Ears
Chapter 32 // Camping Part 5: We Found Them!
Chapter 33 // I Have Something to Tell You
Chapter 34 // To Tell or Not To Tell?
Chapter 35 // Christmas Special: Mission Successful plus Christmas Party
Epilogue
Author's Thank You Note
My YT Account :D

Chapter 11 // What He Doesn't Know Won't Hurt Him, Right?

8K 116 84
By saccharinewriter_

Chapter XI. What He Doesn't Know Won't Hurt Him, Right?

//Momoko’s POV

   Another powerpuff and rowdy ruffs? I can’t really imagine it. And to top it all, I met someone who goes to that super elite high school from the city next door. Actually, I’ve known that there’s a popular city next to New Townsville but I never learned its name, so it was called Megaville?  Cool.

   Blossom Utonium, huh? But what really troubled me was that the rowdy’s at their turf are mean and cruel. They’re the complete opposites of the boys!

   I’m at the beach, by the way. It’s so relaxing here… it’s a good place to think and the sound of the waves and birds are like sweet melody. (I’m sitting at the sand too) I closed my eyes and sucked in a deep breath and then exhaled. When I opened my eyes I—

   “KYAAAAAAA!” I shrieked in outmost terror. “B-brick, what the hell?!” I spluttered. He was in front of my face! How shocking was that?!

   “Heya Momoko, wacha’ doin’ here?” He said with a smile on his face.

   “What is it with you with the ‘popping out of nowhere’ thing?” I asked; A little bit irritated.  I mean, he does always pop out of nowhere whenever I’m alone! Is he some kind of stalker with timing? Nah…

   He laughed. Damn, why does his voice sound so sexy??

   He laughed even harder, “Why thank you”

   Shit. Did I say that aloud?! He laughed again, this time tears we’re running down his face, “That, you did”

   My face heated. I’m probably like a tomato right now! Augh, what is with me and saying my thoughts a loud? So embarrassing!

   “U-uh…sorry” I mumbled, and decided to hide my ‘red-as-a-tomato-like’ face with my hair. He stopped laughing after a few seconds and holds my hand, damn; he’s making me redder than I already am! He took my hand and removed my hold to my hair.

   “Awww. Don’t hide your face from me. It’s so cute when you blush”

   Uwaaa. I’m blushing again! He chuckled, “Are you not going home yet?”

   I shook my head, “Nope. It’s still early” Yeah, it’s like 30 minutes past one o’clock. His smile turned into a grin and his eyes twinkled with mischief. I narrowed my eyes at him,

   “No” I said sternly.

   His mouth turned into a pout, “Hey! I haven’t said anything yet!”

   I stood up and started walking away, “Well whatever it is, NO”

   He followed me right after, “Oh come on! Let’s hang out, I know some places that’ll make you smile!!” He said with confidence. I stopped and turned to him, studying his face. Hmmm… maybe this isn’t such a bad idea, no? It’s not like I’m going home yet, maybe this can help me pass the time. And there’s nothing to worry about, He doesn’t know I’m ‘Blossom’. So…

   “Ok fine” I gave up, “Let’s hang out for a while with whatever place you plan on taking me” He shouted a loud ‘yes’ and ran towards me.

   A small smile played on my lips as I lightly shook my head, “Idiot” I continued walking. He was still a few meters away from me, “Hurry up you snail!!” I playfully yelled at him.

   “Heeey!” He whined.

   “Slowpoke!”

   He smirked, “Oh when I get there you are so dead!” My heart made a ‘thump thump’. Hmm weird? Oh whatever, first, I need to run fast!

   We really didn’t left the beach, we just ran in circles. He still can’t catch up with me. *Evil Laugh* Then suddenly cold wind blew past me. I abruptly stopped and shuddered. It’s so cold!

   “GOTCHA!” He yelled as he tackled me to the ground, more like sand.

   “EEPPPP!” I shrieked. “Get off, get off! You’re so heavy!!” I tried pushing him but what the fizzles? He’s like a wall of bricks! Then I suddenly realized something, I blinked, twice. I started laughing my ass off. Brick, still on top of me, looked confused.

   “Huh? What’s so funny?”

   “It’s so hard to push you off of me. You’re like a wall of bricks, Brick” I told him and laughed again. He just made a face at me, “Ha-ha. You’re very funny”

   “Thank you sergeant sarcasm”

   “No problem captain obvious” He returned with a smirk. I rolled my eyes.

   We just stayed in that position for what seemed like minutes. But it feels longer than that. He was on top of me staring with those beautiful crimson red eyes.  I don’t know but, it feels like I can just stare at those eyes forever. A cold gust of wind ruined the moment,

   “It’s so cold…” I muttered as I shuddered and covered my arms with my hands. Damn, I should’ve worn less revealing clothes.

  He must have noticed me getting cold all of a sudden. My surroundings suddenly went black and it feels like Brick stood up. I panicked. What the hell? Am I going bli—oh… he put his hat on my head. A blush crept on my cheeks.

   I stood up and looked for Brick, Gah! He’s already so far away. “Brick! Hey wait for me!” I ran towards him with a smile on my face. It’s really not much but it’s better than nothing right? His hat still gave me warmth.

--

  We stopped in front of an arcade store. My jaws dropped and I looked at him incredulously.

   “Seriously? The arcades?” I blinked.

   He looked at me and shrugged, a smirk playing in his lips. “What? Scared that I’ll beat ya’ kitty?”

   My nose scrunched in disgust with the nickname he had given me. Kitty? Hmm…not bad, not bad. I smiled at him confidently.

   “Me? Scared of you? Try me” I rested my hands on m hips.

   “Oh? Is this a challenge I hear?” He cupped his ear and pointed it towards me,

   I smiled evilly at him, “The loser gets to the buy the winner whatever he/she wants!”

   He smirked, “Game on Kitty!”

   Kehehehe. Don’t cry when I beat you, Brick. I thought.

--

   //Boomer’s POV

    “We’re here!” I said excitedly. I held Miyako’s hands and assisted her on going down the bus.

    Miyako looked around and her eyes stopped at the sign. “Welcome to the Fan’s Bunny Farm…” She read aloud. Her eyes twinkled with excitement and she turned to look at me, “BUNNIES!” She cheered. I brought her here because I know how she loves the animals. But this isn’t it all; I still have one last place I’d like to take her to after this. She grabbed my hand and dragged me inside, “Let’s go pet the bunnies!”

   I laughed.  Seeing her smile and happy is enough to make my day complete. “Ok, okay. Hold on. I’ll just pay for our entrance. Go on ahead, I’ll catch up”

   She nodded and ran to pet the bunnies. She stopped and asked an employee, “Excuse me, where do you pet the bunnies?” She asked politely. The employee smiled at her, “Just take a left from here, ma’am”

   “Thank you!” and she ran off excitedly. Sigh, I can stare at her all day,

   “Is that little Miss you’re girlfriend?”

   My head snapped back to the employee at the desk. A blush crept on my cheeks, “Y-yeah” I smiled.

   She chuckled, “She’s a pretty one, that’s for sure.” I only smiled at her and gave the money for our entrance. “Thank you, have a good day!” She waved and I nodded.

   Now which way did she go, again?  Oh yeah, left. I hummed as I go to where my beautiful girlfriend is. I’m never going to let her go, never. As I turn left, I instantly saw Miyako’s beautiful blonde curl bouncing as she petted that cute fluffy looking bunny. I instantly smiled at the sight of her, god, she looks like an angel sent from the heavens.

   When she saw me she grinned, “Come on Boomer! Let’s pet the bunnies!”

   “Okay, okay” I laughed and ran next to her. “Do they bite though?” I asked curiously. I don’t want to get bitten though… Miyako wondered for a bit as she petted a rabbit that was on her lap…awwww. So cute!

   “Uhh…it depends on how you treat the bunny…but yes, they bite” She smiled like it was nothing but for me…I think I’m scared now. I think Miyako sensed that and,

   “Oh don’t worry! They won’t bite. They even lick your fingers if you point your pointing finger at them.”

   I gulped. “Come on, try. It’d be sad if I’m the only one enjoying here” she pouted. I nervously nodded my head and tried to reach for the rabbit next to her but it ran away. I frowned a bit.

   “I think they’re the one scared of me” Miyako giggled. “Get a carrot and let them just come to you” she gave me a carrot and I took it. I sat next to her and after a few seconds a brown rabbit hopped to me. Its nose move cutely in a way as it sniffed the carrot in my hands then it began on munching the carrot. I beamed and looked at Miyako,

   “See? Try petting it with your other hand”

   I slowly patted its head with my left hand. SO SOFT AND FLUFFY!

--

   //Back at Momoko & Brick

   “You suck” I laughed at him. We’ve been playing for what seemed like 2 hours and a half but ever since we started playing Brick kept on losing. This is like our tenth rematch or something, or more.

   “You’re cheating…” He whined “No one ever beats me!”

   “If I can beat you I’m sure Kaoru can beat you too” I chuckled. He frowned at me, “Let’s do another rematch!”

   I sighed, “Brick, we did that many times already, but oh well… seeing you lose makes me happy anyway” I shrugged and dropped another token, “Ready?”

   He scowled at me, “I’m going to beat you!!!”

   I stuck my tongue out, “Sure you are…”

**After a few minutes**

   “HAHAHAHA! I won again!” I cheered.

   Brick slumped in his chair, “Ahhh! Cheater!” He ruffled his hair and crossed his arms like a kid. (I’m still wearing his hat, it’s actually nice) Darn it, with his hair pointing in every direction, it only made him look hotter! I hate you.

  I snickered, “Whatever you say…Now lets see what you can buy for me…” I thought for something that he can buy me. He can treat me or something but I’m not hungry.

   “Hey, are you hungry?” I asked. He looked at me confused, “No why?” I shrugged and think again. I came up with nothing…

   “Let’s just go outside and window shop” I requested and he nodded. We walked out of the arcades and something piqued my interest. It was a jewelry shop!

   “Wanna’ go in there?” I looked at Brick with my eyes sparkling. “Can we really?!” He shrugged, “Sure, why the heck not?” I cheered as I ran to go inside the shop. Brick trailed behind me with a smile.

//Brick’s POV

   Her eyes sparkled while she looked at the jewelries in the shop. I wonder why girls like this stuff anyway. Meh, girls. But it looks good on them so yeah. The bell on the shop chimed as we both entered the shop. Momoko hummed a song while she looks around and I just silently followed her. There’s something about this girl that really draws me in, I mean, I swore I saw her somewhere… she looks awfully familiar but I can’t put my finger on it as to who it is.

   All I know is… I hate the powerpuffs. I still hold a grudge on them. I don’t know why. Momoko stopped in front of the wedding rings and she looked at them dreamily.

   “Aren’t they pretty?” She sighed dreamily, “Someday I want to marry a person who I really really love, and that loves me back”

   I chuckled and she looked at me, “What’s so funny?”

   “Whoever that person is, they would really be lucky to have you. You’re sweet, nice, and…beautiful” She blushed and turned away. “S-shut up!” I let out a chuckle. I sure hope that person is me…

   Again, she stopped in front of a table which a fake hand sits. That fake hand was wearing a rose bracelet. She looked at it with eyes sparkling. She looked at the price tag and scrunched her nose on the price. Hmm, it must be pricey. She sighed and turned to me,

   “Come on, let’s go look somewhere else” She looked really sad…  It hurts whenever I see her sad. What can I do to make her smile again? I looked at the rose bracelet and I got an idea.

   “Why don’t you go ahead? I’ll catch up?”

   “Huh? Are you sure?” She asked. I nodded my head, “Yep…I just…”  I trailed off, hoping she wouldn’t question me. She shrugged, “Uh, okay then. I’ll be in the next shop where they sell some cute clothes!” She chirped and walked out of the shop.

   I sighed relieved. I called out an employee, “Uh excuse me. Can you wrap this for me?” The employee nodded and took the bracelet. It wasn’t really that expensive but I didn’t buy it because she won the challenge, I bought it because…I like to. Any problems?!

   I walked out of the shop with a small box in my hands. The bracelet was in there. I looked for Momoko and I saw her looking at some clothes.

   “Momoko!” I called out. She turned to me and smiled, “Hey! What’s up?”

   I ran towards her with the box behind me. “Uhh…here I bought this for you”

   “What’s this?” I grumbled, “Just open it” She opened the box and her jaw instantly dropped. She looked at me then the bracelet, me, bracelet, me, bracelet.

  “Do you like it??” I asked shyly. What the heck?! Why get SHY now?

  “Y-you…bought this for me?! Brick! It’s too expensive!” She shoved the box to me; I shoved it back, “No! I bought it for you… take it!” 

   “B-but…”

   “No buts’!” I countered. Then she gasped and narrowed her eyes at me, “You bought this because I won!” She looked angry.

   I scowled, “That’s not the reason! I bought it because you like it and it suits you!”

   She blinked at me, “E-eh…?”

   “Here, let me put it on you” I took and box and put the bracelet on her. “See? It’s very pretty on you”

   She blushed, “T-thanks Brick” I grinned at her, “No problem!”

--

   //Back at Boomer & Miyako (Miyako’s POV)

   I laughed. Not a few minutes ago Boomer only had one bunny rabbit by his side, now he almost has all of them! There was one rabbit on each of his shoulder and there was one in his head and four on his lap! I found the moment very cute and decided to take a picture on it.

  He frowned at me, “Heey… Help me here!”

  “Why? They really really like you now!” I said, “They forgotten about me!” I playfully pouted. He laughed and asked me, “What time is it?”

   I looked at my watch, “3:45, why?” His eyes widened, “Ah shit! We need to go!”

   “Huh, why?”  I asked confused as he grabbed my hand and we walked towards the exit. “I still have one more place I’d like to take you to” He flashed me his set of white teeth and we walked out. We walked for a while until we stopped in front of …

   “…the amusement park?” I questioned. He frowned, “D-don’t you like it?”

   I quickly waved my hands, “No, no! It’s fine! I haven’t been here in a while”

   He sighed with relief and grinned at me, “Let’s go get some tickets!”

--

  //Back at Momoko & Brick

   “Thanks for walking me home…”

   Brick smiled, “Oh its nothing!”

   I smiled at him, “Thanks Brick, I really had a great time with you and…” I looked at the bracelet, “…I’ll treasure this bracelet”

  Brick rubbed his nape and chuckled, “Ohh geez. It’s just a bracelet…”

   I gasped, “For me it’s precious and important!” He chuckled, “Okay, okay. I feel kind of happy because you’ll be treasuring something from me”

  I gave him a small smile, “Thanks again. Bye Brick, take care on your way back” I waved but before I could turn to leave he stopped me,

   “W-wait! Momoko …I”

   “Yeah?” as soon as I turned to him his lips met mine. “I love you…” He whispered. EEPP! No, no way! I pushed him harshly, “N-no Brick, t-this is…wrong!”

   He looked confused, “What’s wrong about this? Can’t I kiss the girl I love?” He asked and a look of hurt took over his face. He…loves me. But he hates my alter ego! And that’s also me! He loves me as me and he hates the other me! (What the hell? -___-)

   “N-no… I-it’s just…” I stuttered and I avoided looking at his crimson eyes that are clouded with hurt. “You just don’t get it!” I screamed. Okay, I don’t know about this but I suddenly feel angry right now. I’m just so annoyed! Why can’t I be honest with him for once?! But it’s also his fault! His brothers instantly knew us in one glance! Why can’t he too?!

   “What is it that I don’t get? Tell me!” He queried. He looked like he really wanted to know what it is but…I want to tell him so badly but there’s also this side of me that I don’t want him to know.

   If I tell him I’m Blossom he’ll get mad and avoid me. If I don’t tell him, it’s like I’m lying straight in his face. And I don’t want that!

  “You just…AUGH! Leave me alone!” I tried stomping away but he was so fast he grabbed my wrist and spun me back. I was facing him again.  He grabbed both of my wrists and looked straightly into my eyes with those eyes of his that always managed to make me feel in a trance.

   “I can’t! I love you so much and I don’t want to let you go!” He looked really sad. What should I do?

   “Please be my girlfriend…” He said with his head down. He slowly removed his hold from my hands and started stroking my hair as he did so, he let out a small chuckle, “You look good with my cap on… it makes me feel like your really my girl…and I want you to” He said sadly. “But I get it, if you don’t want to, I get it…” I just stood there looking at him. That handsome face of his that looked so hurt and heart broken… I can’t bear to look at them it makes me feel like I’m the bad guy here.

   “B-brick…” I managed to say, He shook his head and place his forefinger in my lips telling me to just shut up. With a weak smile he said, “I had a good time with you. I’ll…see you later okay? Have a good night’s sleep” And with that he slowly trudged away.

   What to do? I feel so bad! I didn’t mean to make him feel that way!

   Go stop him you idiot! My inner voice said. Should I really stop him? Is this all worth it? I smiled to my self; this is Brick we’re talking about. Of course it’s worth it.

   “Brick wait!” I ran to him. He stopped dead in his tracks and gave me a weak smile, “Yeah?”

   This is now or never, Momoko. Now… or never.

   I closed our distance and ran my fingers through his jaw line. “Brick… I really love you too”

   I can tell that he wasn’t expecting that, but oh well, as they say… don’t expect the unexpected.  He suddenly smiled like he just won the lottery.

   “Y-you do?” His words spluttered. I laughed a bit, and nodded my head. His smile always makes me weak in the knees. “Yeah, I do. Now shut up and kiss me” I don't know where I got this confidence to ask him to kiss me but all I know is, I want his lips on mine. Right now. 

   He smirked and leaned in to my face. His warm lips crashed into mine. I don’t know if I’m a good kisser or what not but all I know is that I really love this rowdy ruff and I won’t be able to let go. He pulled back, much to my dismay and cupped my face. I blushed as he stared at me while wearing a goofy smile.

   “I really love you” He said as he hugged me tight. I hugged him back tightly. I frowned as I rested my face on his shoulder…

   What have I done? There’s no turning back now…

   What he doesn’t know won’t hurt him… right?

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

165K 5.1K 35
"You st-still mean everything to me, it's just n-not worth the f-fight anymore..." Blossom said tears rushing down her face, staring into bricks eyes...
39K 769 25
(Read description) A story of the girls having to deal with the new mayor no one knows how the RRB came the new mayor but everyone just suggested tha...
7.5K 186 19
For years the power Puff girls have faced the most devious villains of all time, now they're are in high school and a certain trio of villains have j...
31.2K 537 39
Falling in love is not easy at all. Mostly if it involves impossibles measures to be together. This is the history of Blossom Utonium, leader of the...