Dragonball Z: Gohan The Golde...

By GoViEva

7 years of peace ever since the defeat of Cell. The adult teen is now a high school student. Feeling that his... More

Dragonball Z: Disclaimer/Summary
Chapter 1: The Golden-Haired Warrior
Chapter 2: The Not-so-sweet Confuse Kiss
Chapter 3: Super Desperate
Chapter 4: Why Do I Feel So Strange?
Chapter 5: The Death Of...!
Chapter 6: The Enemy's Purpose
Chapter 7: Their Last Words...
Chapter 8: The Affair Trick
Chapter 9: Those kids... who are they?!
Chapter 10: Meeting His Old Enemies?!
Chapter 11: The Mysterious Wish Of Clay
Chapter 12: Clay's Weakness
Chapter 13: Retrieve The Balls Back!
Chapter 14: Save Videl
Chapter 15: Back To The Upper World
Chapter 16: Gohan VS Clay - Another Shocking Truth!
Chapter 17: Gohan VS Clay - The Second Stage!
Chapter 18: Gohan VS Clay - The Final Stage!
Chapter 19: Gohan VS Clay - The Wish And The Death!
Chapter 20: Gohan VS Clay - A Dreadful SSJ 3 Form!
Chapter 21: Gohan VS Clay - Limited Lifespan!
Chapter 22: Gohan VS Clay - The Final Outcome!
Chapter 23: Please Change Back!
Chapter 24: Back With A New Identity
Chapter 25: The Similar Ability, The Similar Words
Chapter 26: The Talk
Chapter 28: The Big Day
Chapter 29: The Moment Her Power Shows Up
Chapter 30: Bayans
Chapter 31: Uncertain Doubt
Chapter 32: Decided Match Pairings
Chapter 33: Gohan VS Ranku
Chapter 34: Goku VS Miroi
Chapter 35: Vegeta VS Boru
Chapter 36: The Great Saiyaman VS Videl
Chapter 37: The Real Target!
Chapter 38: Losing Once More
Chapter 39: The Way To The Problem & Solution
Chapter 40: The Palace
Chapter 41: Queen Diamond And The Shocking Request
Chapter 42: Revealed Of the Plan
Chapter 43: Videl's Voice
Chapter 44: When There's A Will, There's A Way
Chapter 45: Gohan's Love Confession
Chapter 46: Out Of The Hat
Chapter 47: Different Situations
Chapter 48: Devising Plans
Chapter 49: Arrival
Chapter 50: A Prick In The Heart
Chapter 51: Her Role
Chapter 52: When Luck Is On Their Side
Chapter 53: Some Way Out
Chapter 54: Endless Complexity
Chapter 55: Lost A Chance
Chapter 56: Strange Occurrence

Chapter 27: A Problem Of Love

1.8K 31 5
By GoViEva

Chapter 27: A Problem Of Love

He thought it was just only an hour ago when Videl talked to him about fighting against her but he was wrong. The next day just came faster than he thought and the PE class just came in a blink of his eye. While he was to follow the raven-haired to the hall, the rest just randomly went to other places where other sports suit them. Gohan as in his PE uniform - white sleeveless shirt and a pair of sports pants, though it wasn't necessary. It was just more suitable to do some exercising and at the same time to respect Videl's request.

Standing in the middle of the hall, he just stared at her… helplessly. He was clueless. He got nothing in mind. He didn't even plan to even touch her inch. But yeah, he could just defeat her even with a small blow of wind but he knew he couldn't. I could solve any kind of questions on the paper but when it's her, I probably will get a zero points for the first time.

The girl placed her hands to her hips as her signature sign. "Well? Aren't you going to start attacking me?"

She was clearly waiting for him to prepare his first attack.

"You know I can't do that to a girl." He finds a horrible excuse.

"I can defend myself so just attack me and stop being a coward! I just want to see how good you are!" she insisted and went to her fighting pose. "And if you like being one, then I'm not going to hesitate to be the first one to attack."

He responded weakly as usual. He's definitely not going to do anything.

That was a bad response that she felt from him. Without a warning, she started her attack, sending him a straight and forward punch to his face as it was the easiest to dodge. But instead, he stood there and gladly received her punch with his face move to the side.

"!" she was kind of shocked that he didn't dodge. But the way of his response make her even more astonished. His arms and legs didn't even budge. But the teen just groaned and moved a back step. "T-That hurts!"

It took a second before she tried to land a kick to his side. He obviously had seen through her move but he received it. He growled and pretended to fall. "YEOUCHHHHH!"

"Hey you think I'm an idiot? Come on and be serious! If your friend Krillin can fight, I don't see why not you!"

He was expecting she would mention Krillin's name again. So he had prepared that it wasn't easy to dodge her question. "H-Hey he joined the tournament before and always got into top 8!"

She ignored his excuse. "Can't you at least dodge or hit me? It's easy!"

"I can't fight and I won't ever hit a girl!" his expression changed.

Seeing him being so serious, she sighed and closed her eyes. Fine Gohan. One day I'm going to know what you're actually afraid of and hiding from me! Since I don't have much time to keep eyeing on you due to my training, well I guess it would't be that bad to let you off for awhile. "Fine, then accompany me to the tournament."

He widened his eyes. "I beg your parden?"

"Go with me as a guest! I can ask Papa to allow you in a special guest!"

Just when he thought Videl won't make him join the tournament, now she's asking him to go with her as a guest?! "I-I can't!"

"Why?!" she asked in a curious tone, hands still on her hips as she wondered about his reason. "It doesn't hurt you to just watch. You're not going to give me a stupid excuse this time. The tournmanet is always crwoded and it's a big event that the whole world is interesting about."

"Uh... that's..." he rolled his eyes to the corner. Oh damn, Goten and Trunks are participating as well! Can I really hide that much? I mean how can I accept this absurd request when I'm going to join as The Great Saiyaman?

"Go."

He looked at her and noticed her puppy eyes look. Somehow he could not move his eyes from that kind of face she's giving him.

"Even though I look like this, I wish you can take his place and watched my fight. I don't even know if that Krillin can pass my message to him or not especially I hardly believe something like that would happen."

He knew he was always weak against her. He couldn't just tell her that HE had already received that message. But she did look like she didn't even care about her pride and beg for him. Okay you win this time, Videl. "Alright…" I guess I can just sneak away from my seat during the fight. I mean she's going to fight as well so maybe she won't even have time to look what I'm doing. All I have to do is to keep using teleportation to cover everything up.

"Thanks! Uh thanks for accepting my selfish request." She grabbed his hands excitedly which led the teen blushed with his eyes down.

He was just too focus on that mood that he didn't even detect two tiny presence hiding at a corner.

"Damn! Why Gohan?!" cursed Sharpner. "I thought she said she dated that Golden freak but why is she so close to Gohan now?!"

Erasa giggled, "What's wrong with that? I would rather think Gohan suits her more than that mysterious guy. At the very least we know that Gohan's a great guy."

However, there was a third person watching at the very end corner. It was Madeline who was surprised to see the both of them so close. It was a lie if she doesn't feel jealousy coming to her mind. One straight look and she can sensed Gohan was obviously attracted to Videl. Why just Videl but not her? She did hear some rumors that Videl is dating someone else yet why now with Gohan? "It's not fair. I'm gonna do something to stop them."

...

All eyes were forced to put attention on the blond long hair girl sitting next to Gohan. Videl and Erasa had no clue what was with her at all. And Gohan? He was even more confuse than the rest. He ordered his usual 20 bento set for lunch but something else added in between. It was definitely awkward to see that girl is trying to feed him like a baby.

"Say ahhhhh..." she called sweetly while Gohan quickly cut in. "Madeline, what are you doing? I can feed myself... Haha..."

Madeline took a deep breath. "You see, I want to build our relationship closer and this is one way to make both of us feel comfortable with each other. Now come on, open your mouth!"

Since she insisted, Gohan could only obey and did what she wants.

The short blond girl noticed that actions and whispered to her friend. "Well Videl, don't you think she's acting a little overboard? It's like… she's showing off it to us."

As if it doesn't bother her, she replied bluntly. "It's not really our concern to care anyway. She did confess to Gohan right?"

Her friend decided to tease her. "Oh really, don't you feel anything when you see this scene?"

Videl stared at her as she didn't expect Erisa to have this kind of thoughts. "Have you forgotten I mention that whom I dated with? Gohan? He's just a suspicious good friend."

Madeline's eye stared at Videl for a second before she planted a smirk. She heard the soft conversation and was glad that Videl doesn't have any interest in him. But when she turned to Gohan, even though he was forcefully being feed by her, she noticed that there are a few times he kept on eyeing Videl for a second before he moved away. Comparing the times where he looked at Erasa, the times he looked at Videl was superior.

"Gohan, can I come to your house today?"

Gohan almost coughed after hearing that while the other two stopped eating and stared at them.

"B-But... Madeline... We're still friends..."

"I know. But I can't help but want to know about you more."

Erasa somehow had changed her impression on this girl. At first glance, she seems to be the shy and innocent type. But now, she seems a little bitchy and forceful. How in the world she becomes the school president for the first year is still a question.

Gohan had to reject it as he doesn't feel right. "My mom is pretty scary..."

"It's alright! Let me go!"

Videl placed her chopsticks down with an annoyed look. "Don't force him if he doesn't want to. Are you always this forceful?"

Gohan and Erasa were taken surprise by Videl's sudden words.

"I know you like him but can you put yourself into his shoes and understand him? If he doesn't feel comfortable with it, you shouldn't keep insisting." Videl doesn't understand why she's mad but somehow this girl really pisses her off. Okay she did try to put a little force on Gohan yesterday that she insisted of going his house but she can't help it. There was something burning her deep inside which she can't explain why she would feel that way. Yes, this girl is just too annoying that I had to say something. I-It's not like I'm jealous to see her acting so close to Gohan.

She stood up and left the scene immediately before Madeline can explain.

Erasa chased after Videl.

"Gohan, are you mad?" Madeline showed a guilty look. "I didn't mean to."

"No, it's not your fault..." he tried to console her. "Anyway, I am full. Let's go back to class early."

After Gohan left, Madeline's facial expression changed.

She wasn't bad but jealousy will turn changed someone into something that they don't even know. She had laid her eyes on him ever since he transferred here and always tried to find a chance to talk to him. But there wasn't any when all he always hang out with were Videl, Erasa and Sharpner, and maybe a few more other guys. And now she finally found a chance, she got to know that Gohan likes Videl.

...

At night, Chichi called for Gohan. The house doesn't have enough some ingredients so he was told to get some from Satan City.

"Here's the list! Just go to the convenience store and buy the stuffs for me." she passed the list and money.

Gohan left hurriedly and transformed into The Great Saiyaman to fly in the sky.

He read the list carefully and realized that there were quite a number of stuffs she wanted for. He reached to Satan City in no time and then landed someway in the alley where no one passes. He transformed back and then walked out to the way where the convenience store is.

He first entered the store and started looking for the stuffs.

The convenience store seems to be quite quiet.

"Being peaceful sure is nice." he thought.

But his thoughts crashed when three men in mask entered the store. "Hands up or you'll die!" one of them pointed a gun at the cashier who quickly obeyed in shock. The other two started grabbing stuffs from the stores and dump all in to a huge back they had brought it with them.

One of them spotted Gohan and pointed a gun at him. "Hands up and leave all of your stuffs!"

"Gee, you just spoilt my mood of being peaceful for awhile." he thought and raised his hands. He looked around to see if there's a camera. Indeed, there's one at the very corner and before he makes a move, one of them shoot down the camera just in case.

"Good, I don't need that too." he smirked and then swiftly moved to one of them and grabbed the gun from him and moved back to where he had stood.

"What the?!" that man looked at his hand and then back at Gohan. But he only received a hard punch to his face.

The other two men heard that and started shooting at Gohan. Gohan dodges quickly and appeared behind one of them and hit his neck to knock him out. The other oone was afraid but tried to shoot at him again and realized that he was out of bullets. Gohan took the opportunity and kick the man out of the store.

The cashier froze for awhile before he thanked Gohan. Gohan smiled and then asked, "Can I still get the stuffs I want? I'm in a hurry you see..."

Just right he finished, the sound of the police car arrived and he panic. "You called the police?!" he saw the man nodded with a puzzled look and then growled. "Damn."

He ran out of the store and quickly fled as fast as he can since he didn't want to gain any attention. Although he did a good job, it was bad that he didn't get the stuffs Chichi had asked him for. Now he has to look for another convenience store.

"Hmm, not good. It seems that I need to appear as The Great Saiyaman at all times." he mutters and then found himself another store.

...

As soon as he entered the store, he saw Videl inside looking for some stuffs.

"Hey, what a coincidence!" he greeted and went to her.

"It's late. What are you doing here right now?" she asked.

"Uh, well, I'm here to buy some stuff too!" he took out the list Chichi gave him and showed it to her.

Videl's phone beep and she read a message.

/A robbery case happened in a convenience store 10 minutes ago but a young man had defeated all 3 men. The mysterious young man fled before the police arrived./

Gohan moved his head near hers to read the message and gulped when he realized the news was talking about him. Why is the news so fast in spreading the stuffs he did?

"Strange, that's quite nearby from here, isn't it?" she said as she faces him.

"Ah yeah, thank god I choose this store or else I'll be killed by the robbers huh?" he laughed, making sure his tone doesn't sound a bit of suspicious.

"Who knows if it's The Great Saiyaman. He recently appeared out of nowhere." she suddenly talked about him. "But this news didn't mention about him at all. So this guy must be someone who knows martial arts."

When he sees Videl talking about Saiyaman, he had a hunch that she wants to know his identity. "Videl, does this Great Saiyaman interest you?"

She looked at him. "A little. But I have no interest to know his identity."

"Eh?!" he was surprised that she actually doesn't want to know who Saiyaman is. Given her personality, she should be more curious about a man popping out of nowhere with the ability to fly.

"Okay I'm lying, I got a little interested in knowing him when he showed me stuffs that the Golden-haired warrior could do."

Her words caught him. "Huh?"

"He said the same exact words!" Videl said louder. "When I asked him how he knew my name and he answered the same thing like Golden-haired warrior did! How can that be right?! It's not mere coincidence! Similar voice, similar words and even similar ability! I mean come on, is that guy trying to piss me off? He must have known something and purposely tried to provoke me."

"W-What are you trying to say...?" he laughed weakly. "You're not saying they are the same person? Come on, the Golden-haired warrior is dead! He must be someone else!"

She placed her fingers to her chin and think. "Yeah, must be someone else. But it doesn't change the fact he's similar to him. Except for one thing..."

"One thing?"

"Yeah! Golden-haired warrior will never do such an ugly pose to introduce himself!"

Gohan almost fell. "Y-You don't like his pose?! How come?!"

Videl paused and gave a strange puzzled look. "How come you're acting like you've seen him before?"

"Ah..." he thinks."I just had a hunch his pose must be cool if he is strong!"

She shook her head. "Nah. It's ugly. Golden-haired warrior will never do that. Even a nerd like you properly won't do such actions!"

Her words caught his attention. Did she just confirmed that they were two different people all because I did those pose as Saiyaman? Hold on, if I give her this kind of impression, she'll never suspect me as Saiyaman! And there will be no link to my other identity too! Yeah, I should have thought of that. But calling that pose ugly… urg… is that really ugly?

Videl caught his sneaky smile. "Why are you smiling like that?"

"Ah, nothing!" he quickly erased that thought.

At this time, Videl started questioning. "About today during break, sorry for acting a little rude to Madeline."

"Huh?"

"Well you see, for some reasons, I just don't like her. She seems to have the poker face acting like a person that's not herself."

Gohan remembered something from the book he had read. If a girl said she doesn't like another he is associated with, that's a sign of jealousy! A smile planted on his face but he couldn't question such an embarrassing question.

That's it... Gohan. he cheered for himself.

"Uh, well, anyway, the tournament is coming in about 3 weeks time and I probably won't be in school for awhile since I have to train intensively. There are many strong guys out there that I haven't fought before so I want to be stronger and beat them."

"I'll cheer for you, Videl!" he smiled. "So anyone in your mind whom you want to fight with?"

She nodded. "Yeah."

"Who?" he asked curiously.

"The Great Saiyaman."

He froze. "What?"

"Hmm, I'm not sure if he will turn up but if he does, I will definitely encounter him!"

Uh oh. She wants to fight him? No way! He's definitely going to figure out a way to not fight against her during the tournament!

...

It's a sunny day for a perfect weekend. The upcoming exams are only a week away but to Gohan, he can probably relax for awhile. Chichi disliked that but since she wants him to win in the tournament; she got to let him train.

Gohan may be the strongest for now for what he was told by Piccolo, but he had no idea how he defeated Clay at all. Gohan only wanted to think of the fight as a relaxation enjoyment with his father, Krillin, Piccolo or even Vegeta. So he didn't plan to put too much focus on it. Besides... "Hold on, what if they transform?!" Yes, he needs to think about this clearly. He needs to tell them not to transform at all costs. Honestly speaking, he's getting a little worried about the fact that their abilities are extraordinary in human's views. Just by fighting normally already make them stood out. But at least it's better than transforming into supersaiyan.

Gohan is now training alone. He stopped and tried to think about the fight with Clay again. If he had turned to supersaiyan 3, then he should be able to do it now. He tried to raise his and turned into the first and then second stage. Then, when he tried to release a bigger ki, it doesn't change any difference except that his ki is only rising to its limit. He shut his eyes and yelled, trying to turn into supersaiyan 3 but only to feel nothing.

He quickly stopped when he realized the impact had made the while land trembled. Then, he heard Chichi's voice yelling as he gulped, knowing that he's going to get lectured by her later.

"Seems like turning to supersaiyan 3 is not going to be as easy as I thought."

"Gohan!" Chichi's voice travelled as he quickly turned back normal and went back home.

The moment he reached his house, he was shocked to see Madeline standing there, wearing a pink-dress and a hat on her head. "Hi."

"Gohan, who is this girl who said she's your girlfriend?" Chichi asked with an angry face.

"Girlfriend?!" Gohan said surprisingly.

"I am sorry!" Madeline bowed. "I said I might be your son's girlfriend in the future."

"Ah..." Gohan tried to think if something to say. "Mom, this is a girl from next class, Madeline." he introduced her.

Chichi stared the girl from up to down. Indeed, she looks cute and dresses well. But to her Gohan's education was more important than anything else. Besides, isn't Videl considered to be his girlfriend? Oh right, Videl doesn't know Gohan is the Golden-haired warrior.

"How do you do madam?" Madeline tried to be polite.

Chichi crossed her arms and glared. "What do you want with my son? He has no time to be playing boyfriend-girlfriend games with you, my dear!"

"Mom!" Gohan yelled as he can't help with Chichu's temper.

Madeline doesn't feel good when she tried to be good yet being neglected. But she is Gohan's mother. "Hi Mrs Son, I am in love with your son! Unless your son says he hates me, I won't give up on him."

Gohan didn't know Madeline was actually this daring. His eyes went back to Chichi and he knew that she was about to burst out. He pulled Madeline away quickly from Chichi so he could talk to her in private.

...

"Are you mad at me for suddenly visit?" she asked, even know she knew that.

Gohan placed his hand to his back of his head as a habit again. "Ah, no, it's okay! Just that, my mom doesn't like me to concentrate on anything else but study."

"That's okay! I'm pretty good in studies too! Maybe you can try to explain to your mom that I am good too!" she wanted to use Gohan to compliment her to Chichi.

Gohan moved his eyes around before he replied with a sigh. "Madeline, actually, I can't seem to have a thing for you yet." he finally said it. It's not that he hates her but rather, it's more like he couldn't treat her more than a friend. His mind and heart were only filled with Videl. There was nothing he could do to stop thinking of Videl.

Her eyes changed. "You hate me, Gohan?" and changed her tone to a crying one. "Why? Am I not pretty or nice enough for you?"

"No, that's not it!" he quickly replied.

Madeline took the opportunity to rest her head to his chest. "I really like you. How can you hurt me like this?"

Gohan panicked. He didn't like girls crying and he's awfully weak against a girl's tears. He tried to pull her away but she refused and hugged tighter. "Please, give us more time. I will be sure you'll like me as time passes."

"But..."

"But what?" she released her head from him and glared. "You can't do it because you are in love with Videl?"

Gohan flinched.

"I thought so. You were always observing her." she wiped her tears off and moved away. "I will not give up, Gohan. Unless you say you hate me, I will keep sticking myself to you."

Madeline ran off after she finished what she had to say before Gohan could catch her.

He stood there dumbly for a minute before Chichi came. She had heard every conversation.

"So? Is my son having difficulties in love problem? Even though I thought you will never have this problem since I trained you to only study."

Gohan turned to his mother. "Mom..."

She sighed and explained. "I prefer that Videl girl. She may seem not as gentle as that girl but at least she is honest. That girl just now, she doesn't give me a nice image."

"You agree if Videl and I are together?" Gohan felt glad when he sees Chichi seems to like Videl.

"You're on an age to start dating already and I know I can't stop that. But before you think about dating her, solve the problem about Golden-haired warrior. She loves him, not you. How are you going to do about that?"

Gohan was speechless for a second. "That's why I want to hide that identity. I want her to like me like this, not the supersaiyan me."

On second thought, Chichi said, "Are you sure you're going to hide the truth forever? She's going to find out one day."

Gohan obviously understood that. Krillin reminded him about that too. But since it happened in a unexpected way, he always couldn't feel safe to tell her the truth. What will be the consequences when she learnt the truth? He doesn't even want to think about that. "I think it's best to hide the truth. It's going to be tough to explain the whole thing to her too."

Chichi knew this isn't right. But in the first place, she was also the one who told Gohan not to gain any attention. Since everything had happened, there's nothing she can do and let's see how it goes. Besides, this is the first time Gohan had ever been in love with a girl so strong before.

"Gohan, don't you try to go supersaiyan again okay! You nearly shake the whole world earlier!" Chichi reminded him.

...

Madeline attached herself to Gohan ever since then as what she said before. Despite how unwillingly Gohan was, she didn't even consider that and just forced herself to the group. In other words, Gohan was just kind-hearted and gentle. It would not be himself if he was to say it straight out to her to leave him alone. Frankly, he didn't know being loved by someone else he has no feeling for was quite tough as well given the fact he loved someone else.

They were plenty… MANY times he wanted to turn to his outfit when Videl had to leave the school but somehow, as if the girl has some sort of telepathy, she always caught him from leaving. Aside from that, Videl didn't attend school for days due to her training and so, there wasn't a chance for Gohan to be with her at all.

And soon, there left only 3 more days before the tournament starts.

Before he realized it, his reputation as the Great Saiyaman has greatly increased. He was always wearing the outfit to fly back home and sometimes pass by some sort of crimes. And now, he was obviously an expert hero to everyone eyes such as bus hackjacking, robbery cases and sometimes even small cases like searching for a lost pet. And… The Great Saiyaman had turned out to be more popular than he had expected.

"The Great Saiyaman! Just who is this hero who had been helping the police recently? Whoever he is, we are regarding him as the big hero of Satan City!"

Satan shut off the television and growled. How can there be someone popping out of nowhere again who can fly and then start saving the people?! Somehow, he doesn't like this man who may get more reputation than he has.

"Papa, why did you shut off the Tv?" Videl asked and turned on the Tv again. "The Great Saiyaman is a hero isn't he? I just hope he can join the tournament so I can defeat him."

"Buahahahahaha! That's my girl! Yeah! What's so special about this Saiyaman? He's just using a trick to fly around! He can't deceive my eyes! Buahahahahaha!" he laughed like an idiot as usual while Videl shakes her head and sighed.

"Papa, have you got the special seat ticket for me?"

"Ticket? Ah yeah! Here!" Satan passed it to her. "Why would you need two for? Is there someone you want to invite and watch the fight?"

"Yeah." Videl smiled and stared at the ticket. "A boy." she added to purposely work up her father as she walks away.

"A-A-A Boy?!"

...

Trunks and Goten were fighting against one another at the training room in Capsule corp. They were also preparing for their match because they were confident that they will end up be the last two who will fight against each other.

Their abilities were about equal but if comparing their ki, Trunks has the upper hand. But nevertheless, Trunks always regarded Goten as his biggest rival because he knows Goten more than anyone else.

"Goten! You got stronger!" he commented while he stopped the fight.

"Hehe... brother had trained me!" Goten smiled confidently.

"Hmp! Dad trained me too! Well anyway, I won't be easy on you on that day, got that?!"

"Me too!"

"Trunks... Goten!" Bururma entered the room and placed the drinks on the table. Both of them dashed and started drinking the juice happily.

"Mom, where's Dad?" Trunks asked suddenly.

"Where else would he be?" Bulma sighed. "He plans to win Son-kun no matter what cost! But recently, he said that he wants to fight Gohan too."

"Ah, is it because Gohan can turn to supersaiyan 3?" Trunks asked and then lit his eyes up. "One day I'm gonna turn to that stage too! But before that, I need to turn beyond supersaiyan first!"

"But Piccolo said that his transformation was wrong." Added Goten.

All of them kept silence for awhile before Bulma broke the topic. "Ah well, whatever, let's do your best in the tournament okay?"

"Yeah!"

After Bulma left, Trunks quickly turned to Goten and smirked. "Goten, I have an idea of how to sneak into the adult division!"

Goten knew Trunks must be up to something again but he likes this idea. "What? What?"

"Hehe, remember mom had made an extra clothes? The one that can prevent anyone to suck energy where Gohan had worn before?"

"Yeah, I remember." and he paused. "Ah! You're going to use that thing?! But how? We're not tall enough!"

"Don't worry! We just have to stand on top of either one of us! Then we just have to add a mask to my head and nobody will recognize a single thing!"

"But how? We need to register our fight!"

Trunks continued to smirk but he whispered. "I heard they are using a punching machine to test the strength. The highest one will be able to enter top eight!"

"What about our fight in the kids division?"

"Ah... I research about that. So on that day, we sign up in the kids division and then we fled before anyone else notice! Then we change into that outfit and then line up for the first one to hit the machine!"

"Oh yeah!" Goten chuckled after hearing such a brilliant idea.

Trunks then remembered something. "Ah crap! That girl must be also joining!"

"Huh? Who?" Goten gave a puzzled look.

"My classmate. She's a VERY annoying kid who always stick herself to other people's business! She always picked a fight with me and screamed like a lion! Remember I told you why I hate violent girls? It's all because of that girl!"

Goten clapped. "You're pretty popular you know! Now that I think of it, your class is always the loudest and your voice seems to be getting on my teacher's nerves!"

"I just pray hard she will lose in the tournament before I face her. She's pretty strong for a kid."

For once, his best friend had a strange feeling about how Trunks described a girl. From what he knows, he never cares about things like that. When he said that girl is strong, that makes him kind of a curious how strong a girl in their age would actually be.

...

Meanwhile, Gohan was also at the Capsule corp.

"What? You want what?" Bulma asked again as she wanted to make sure she didn't hear it wrongly.

"I was just wondering if there's anything that can change the helmet to something else. Cause I just realized that the tournament doesn't allow weapons including helmet." he explained. He knew this was a little rush but he only remembered it at the last minute.

Bulma gave a thinking look for a moment before she took a white towel and sunglasses to him. "Why not wrap this around your head and wear the sunglasses? This way, you won't be recognized!"

"Oh!" Gohan accepted the stuffs and wears it. "Cooool!" and then he clicked the button and transformed into the suit.

"Hey!" Goten and Trunks came out from the training room and both of them were stunned at the new appearance.

"Goten! Trunks!" he greeted while Trunks gave a weird stare and nodded.

"WOW you're so coooool!" Goten cheered.

"Cool right?!" Gohan turned around and gave his cool pose. "I am the Great Saiyaman! How is this pose?" and then he turned to Bulma. "Thanks! I'll wear this on that day!"

"Y-You're wearing like that to the tournament?" Trunks questioned with his awkward look.

"Yeah! It can hide my identity! No one knows I am Son Gohan! It will be horrible if people in school know that I can fight!" Gohan laughed, probably didn't feel any embracement at all.

Goten then asked curiously. "Hey bro, do I really look like daddy?"

Bulma and Gohan exchange glances and laughed.

"You just have to look at your face and you will know how he looks like." Gohan replied.

"Is he really coming back for one day?" Goten asked with a very excited tone. He had always wanted to meet his father. Even though he had already heard his voice, he still wanted to see him in person.

"Yup, Goten. Dad is also looking forward to see you too."

Trunks had always wanted to look who Son Goku is too. He had heard stories about him being strong and his father had always wanted to fight him.

"Gohan." a voice broke in as Gohan noticed the pair of eyes of a pride saiyan prince. "I'm gonna fight you as well, better prepare that."

Gohan find it rare for Vegeta said that but he just smile as his reply. Then he remembered something. "Vegeta! Can you don't transform into supersaiyan on the fight?"

Vegeta gave a puzzled look. "Why?"

"Ah you see..." he explained. "People may recognize you from the one at Cell games and..."

"Hmp! It doesn't change anything!"

Bulma smacked his back. "Just don't transform if you don't want to get any attention from the people! Besides, think about Gohan's position! He wants to hide the identity of supersaiyan!"

Vegeta remained his posture. "Tch!" and he looked at Gohan up and down. "You're going to appear like this?!"

"Yeah! Want to have the same outfit?" he offered happily.

"Don't joke wirh me! As if I want that!" he yelled and walked away... along with his pride.

"Goten, Trunks, you both don't go supersaiyan got that?" he instructed them.

"Uhn!" they nodded as they understood.

"Okay, Goten, let's go back home before Mom gets mad!"

Goten grabbed Gohan's hands as Gohan used his teleportation technique and disappeared.

After everyone left, Bulma suddenly remembered something and turned to Trunks. "Trunks, I almost forgot to tell you that a girl came by this morning to look for you."

"A girl?" he gave a confused look.

"Hmm... I'm pretty sure her name is... Gurasu..."

Trunks flinched when he heard that name! That's the girl in his class whom always pick a fight on him!

"She said that she'll be joining the kids division so she might fight you and said she'll beat the hell out of you."

Trunks laughed. "I don't even want to face her! She's not weak but she's not strong either! Whatever, if that happens, I'll be the one who wins!"

Bulma had this worried look on her face. But consider that he took over his father's brain, there's no need to even worry about him.

Maybe she should be more worried on those poor contestants that's gonna be beaten by these crazy monsters.

Right after Bulma walked away, Trunks stood there in silent for awhile. "Strange, that girl... I know she isn't weak based on her ki but... joining the tournament just to fight against me? Tch, she's digging her own grave. B-But... what's with... this unknown uncomfortable feeling I have...?

...

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

28K 1.1K 45
Goku did not expect to meet the one person who bullied him throughout school. In fact, Vegeta was the last person he ever expected to meet in the adu...
21.8K 900 18
He was known as a ruthless and feared murderer from the Frieza saga. Yet; similar to any other beings that breath and feel like the like of him, he t...
5K 56 13
This story is about a demi god, that was born naturally gifted with abonormally high instincts. And gains something similar to ultra instinct called...
42.4K 1.1K 28
When forced to come to Earth and enrol in a human high school, no Saiyan would be best pleased. Especially not the Prince. And what's more? The Devil...