Bad Meets Good

Autorstwa zarrysupreme

"Before you can see the light you have to deal with the darkness" Więcej

Bad Meets Good
Author Note: Please Read
Are You New Here Babe
They Sell Drugs And Fight
He's Marked You As His
If I Move My Hand , Will You Scream
Let Me Help You
No One Is Going To Save You
Thank You, For Saving Me
A Girl Once Lively Is Now Broken
I Didn't Know Bad Boys Could Cook
It's A Long Story
I Love You Too Angel
We're Just Friends
Stay
You're Going To Pay For This London
Smile You Loser
Are We Anything?
You're Afraid Of Me Now
You're All Mine
Guess Who
You Perv
Author Update!
Who Is This Beauty?
We Promise
Are You Done Yet?
That's My Girl
Because , You're Not Cute
You Wouldn't Dare
You're So Difficult
Are You Sure About That?
Let's Make A Cake
You Think This Is Funny
Look Up At Me
Oops , I'm Sorry
You're A Tease
You're So Cute When You're Mad
Sshh Harry
Make You His
Carter
She's Fiesty
Don't Say It
You'll Survive
Just Drop It
Open Your Eyes
Hate Each Other
Away From You
Are You Serious?
You Don't Realize It
Extra Cheese Please
A Skank Like Her
Jump Baby
That's a First
Of Course Love
Relax Guys
Yes, I'm Serious
She's About To Cry
I'm Kind Of Busy
Are You Mad At Me
Enjoying The View
Here I Come
You're Not Leaving
For Your Protection
Old Habits Die Hard
Where Are You Going?
You're The Worst
Get Mad At Me
That's The Sweetest
A Size 6
A Lucky Guy
A Good Little Girl
Author Note
I'm So Sorry
I Hate Him
Fix The Problem
Author Note

I Was Invited

624K 8.5K 2.3K
Autorstwa zarrysupreme

Harry’s POV

The mirror showed a whole different person. I didn’t even feel like myself in these pieces of shit clothing. I would have never thought I would wear anything aside skinnies and a tee shirt. Although, these pants are kind of skin tight.

I walked inside my bathroom and fixed my hair up and swept the hair in front of my face to the side.

I turned all the lights off in my bedroom before walking over to my dresser and spraying some cologne on.

“Is that Harry Styles,” Louis gawked, surprised. “El, get in here! You have to see this!”

I rolled my eyes at him as I continued my walk down the stairs.

Moments later Eleanor appeared from the kitchen with a grin on her face.

“This blazer is so pretty!” she said while adjusting my blazer.

“I wasn’t really going for anything pretty”

“Oh shut up! You know what I mean,” she said while sending me a slight glare. ”It’s a new look, but you look handsome to say the least. I know for sure that London is going to spaz once she sees you”

“But there isn’t anything sexier than a guy in dress clothes, I swoon over them” London said while shooting me a smirk.

“Is that so?” I asked.

“Very so babe” she confirmed.

“I think you might be right” I laughed.

“So how are you feeling mate? Nervous?” Louis asked while placing his hands on my shoulders and looking directly at me.

I shrugged.

“Maybe just a little bit” I admitted.

I don’t know what type of parents she has. They might be protective of their daughter but I really can’t blame them because if I had a daughter I’d be a dick towards her boyfriend too. I would probably kill him if he ever broke her heart.

After having her dad slam the window on my fingers, I can only come to the conclusion that he doesn’t want his daughter getting hurt in the long run. I obviously rolled my eyes at that because I would never hurt London and you can have my word on that. I’m not that dumb to let someone like her slip away from my grasp. I’ve waited too long to find someone like her and I’d be damned to let her go. I probably wouldn’t be able to live with myself and that’s the truth.

“Just relax mate, London’s a sweet girl and I can only infer that her parents are as well.” Louis assured.

“I mean some girls now in days don’t even have the common decency to let their parents know they’re in a relationship. The only time when they’re able to conclude it is when they find out their daughter is pregnant” Eleanor said with a roll of the eyes, clearly annoyed.

I nodded my head at her.

“Yeah, hoes these days are always getting pregnant” Louis chirped in while shaking his head.

“Well,” I began while glancing down at my watch. It was a quarter to seven and it was just about time to get going. “I think I should be leaving now.” I said as I looked back up at them.

“Are you guys positive I look fine?” I called while opening the front door and looking at them.

They rolled their eyes in my direction and I laughed as I closed the door from behind.

I sat down inside my convertible and sighed.

Fuck, I’ve never been so nervous before in my life and I feel like a bitch right now.

I reached inside my glove compartment and grabbed my pack of cigarettes and took one out and lit it.

As I puffed a couple of times I felt a little bit more at ease.

I started the engine up and speed down the road.

I passed by a wine store depot and u-turned around. I parked my car and stepped inside the store.

“Looking for something?” a man asked while walking over towards me.

I looked over and nodded my head. “What’s your bestselling wine here?”

“This one always seems to run out” he said while grabbing a bottle of wine from the shelf that read “Pavie”.

“Thanks” I said beforehand as I strolled over towards the cash register.

“Harry, I haven’t seen you in ages! What brought you here today?” Mr. Thomas said while weakly smiling. He was sure in good shape for a seventy year old.

“Likewise Mr. Thomas,” I said while a smile. “I was on my way to my girlfriend’s house and decided to stop by and buy a bottle of wine.”

“Girlfriend? I always knew you were a ladies man,” he chuckled while scanning the bottle of wine. “I bet she’s beautiful.”

“She most definitely is” I agreed.

“So the total will be $249” he called.

I reached down in my pocket and opened my wallet and pulled out three hundreds.

“Keep the change” I smiled while grabbing the bottle and exiting the store.

I was grateful I got to her house five minutes early and I got out while bringing the wine with me.

Well here goes nothing.

I knocked on the door three times and waited for a response.

I looked around and began shifting on my feet. The door knob twisted and I quickly composed myself a sit opened up further revealing a middle aged women. Her hair was in soft curls and her makeup was lovely. No wonder where London gets her looks form.

“Hi, you must be Harry,” she said while greeting me in a hug. ”We’ve heard so much about you!” I hope they were good.

“Nice to meet you as well Mrs. Hill”

“Oh honey, just call me Scarlett” she chuckled while ushering me inside.

Well, her mother seems to be very kind.

“I brought you guys this wine by the way” I said while handing over the gift bag.

“Oh sweetie, you shouldn’t have” she gaped. She gratefully accepted the bag.

“It was really nothing” I shrugged.

Footsteps were heard coming from the stairs and I looked up.

“This is Mark, my husband” she introduced.

“It’s a pleasure to meet you sir, I’m Harry” I asserted while firmly shaking his hand in mine.

“It’s a pleasure as well and as my wife had already said, I’m Mark,” he stated while nodding his head with a smile. “Nice blazer” he complimented.

“Thank you sir” I smiled.

“No problem” he nodded.

“Honey, we’re about to leave soon so why don’t you make yourself comfortable in the living room?” Scarlett suggested and I nodded.

“London should be down shortly”

I sat down on the couch and let out a breath I didn’t even know I was holding in. I guess I was stressing over nothing because her parents seem fine, Louis and Eleanor were right. I just hope they didn’t smell any smoke on me.

The television was set on some chick flick and I already knew London was down here watching it.

Speaking of her, what is taking her so long to get dressed? A part of me wanted to walk upstairs to her room but that might be rude if her parents saw me. They might even forbid me from seeing her again.

So I decided against it.

I was sitting on this couch for twenty minutes and I got up because I had to use the bathroom. I knew I shouldn’t have drunken all that soda.

“Trying to find the bathroom?” her dad asked out of nowhere, scaring the shit out of me.

I already knew where the bathroom was but I just nodded so he could leave me the fuck alone.

“It’s right down the hall to your right”

“Thanks” I said with a fake smile.

I closed the bathroom room door and zipped my pants down and peed. I tucked myself back in and washed my hands. I wet my hands and fixed my hair a tad bit and exited.

I was walking down the hallway when the doorbell was ringing, I was going to tell them before the beat me to it.

“Harry, can you get the door please?” her mother’s voice asked.

“Alright” I called.

The front door came into view and I twisted the door knob.

I opened the door and was meant face to face with Carter.

You’ve got to be fucking kidding me!

What the fuck is he doing here?

I was doing fine now I’m fucking pissed.

London didn’t tell me she invited him? This is a bunch on bullshit

I looked at him and he held that same fucking smirk the first time I meant him when I was with London. I looked at his hand and he had a bouquet of flower. I swear to fucking god if they were for London I would choke the life out of him.

“What are you doing here?” I spat. My eyes turned into slits as I looked at him.

“What does it look like? I was invited” he retorted.

“I suggest you watch who the fuck you’re talking too. I don’t give two shits if your London’s so called best friend. I don’t trust you and I don’t fucking like you so stay the fuck away from her” I growled.

“I’m not afraid by you or your pathetic threats” he smirked.

“You should be because I’m not fucking playing with you” I growled.

“If anything, it should be the other way around. After all, they all say looks can be deceiving” he said while walking around me.

What the hell is that supposed to mean?

I slammed the door behind me and followed behind him as he walked towards London’s parents.

Her parents eyes grew wide and I rolled my eyes.

“Carter! I didn’t know you were coming here!” Scarlett screamed while attacking him in a bone crushing hug.

I wanted to throw-up.

“It was a surprise…” he stopped as if he forgot her name or something.

“You forgot my name that fast?” Her mom laughed.

“I’m sorry, it’s on the tip of my tongue but I just can’t say it”

Total fucking bullshit.

“It’s Scarlett honey!” she smiled.

“He didn’t even recognize me either sweetie when I saw him the other day” Mark pointed out and I furrowed my eyebrows.

How can you be childhood bestfriends with someone and not know their parent’s name?

“Oh my god” a voice squealed and I turned around and almost fell back from the force of London throwing herself on me.

“You look so sexy right now! Are you trying to kill me?” she said while kissing my lips really quick.

“I could say the same babe,” I smirked while grabbing her waist. “You make me want to do unthinkable things to you” I mumbled into her ear.

She looked up at me with beet red cheeks.

“So what were you looking at?” she questioned while looking up at me.

“Go look for yourself” I said while unwrapping my arms from around her waist.

She looked inside the room and looked back at me with furrowed eyebrows.

“What is he doing here?” she gaped.

“I could ask you the same thing”

Czytaj Dalej

To Też Polubisz

1.7K 7 14
136K 5.5K 37
"Before you can see the light, you first have to deal with the darkness."