Two in a Million || Raura

Von rydelly_belly

A famous lead singer in a band. A very popular YouTuber. • • • amazing cover made by @Vivi324 Mehr

1 | I Like Her Already
2 | A Creep
3 | Definitely A Sweetheart
4 | I Enjoy Talking to This Guy
5 | Problems
6 | Is This Friend A Girl?
7 | Hazel Eyes
8 | Spooning
9 | Dinner Disaster
10 | Nicola Talk
11 | Birthday Girl
12 | Favorite Memory
13 | Italy Bound
14 | Birthday Boy
15 | Makeup and Kissing
16 | I Like You
17 | Kissing Her
18 | Love? Not Yet.
19 | Goodbye
20 | Pissed Off
21 | I'm Hurting
22 | Love Bites
23 | The Past
24 | First Date
A/N:
26 | I Love You
27 | Ice Bath
A/N Pt. 2:
28 | Fever and Flu
29 | Anniversary
30 | Bubble Baths
31 | Bye
32 | Slaps and News
33 | Meeting the Cast
34 | Fashion Show
35 | Showers
A/N:
36 | First Love
37 | Dancing On My Own
Epilogue
100k

25 |Biggest Flirt?

5.6K 164 45
Von rydelly_belly

Okay, a few things to say... Yes, I know I updated a days go, but it's because I AM DONE WITH SCHOOL!!! This last month or two have been jam packed with assignments, meaning I didn't really have time to read others stories. Luckily, I wrote out millions of chapters in advance (like I'm writing chapter 30 as we speak), so I haven't been rushing chapters. So yes I'm back, and yes, I'll be commenting away on your stories and voting like crazy.

And I may or may not be writing another story as we speak... And I may or may not be thinking of another one as we speak... Oh, and I may need a cover soon for a new. Details to come ;)

Without further ado, here is a really really really early update!
Enjoy💜

Two in a Million: 25 | Biggest Flirt?
| Laura Marano |

"Guys, just sit down on the effing couch." I mumble, fixing the lighting. "Ryland, sit your ass down between Rocky and Ross." I say, a bit more stern. Ryland raises his hands in surrender and sits between his brothers. Today, is Monday, and since I've been gone off YouTube with a good video for two and half weeks, I decided in adding the Lynch siblings plus Ellington for a video.

"Damn, Ross, you're girlfriends snappy." Rolling my eyes, I put the camera in focus and press record. "What are we even doing?" Ryland asks. I wiggle my butt in between Ross and Rydel and look down at my phone.

"Sorta like a sibling tag but not one? I don't know, I made up some questions for you all to answer." I reply. "Okay, do not laugh at my intro... What's up, guys!" I say, giving the camera a wave. "I'm back-"

"Damn, Laura! Back at it again with the videos!" Ryland says. I close my mouth as all of us turn our heads to look at the youngest Lynch sibling. "Sorry, I just had to." He murmurs, looking down.

"Okay, moving on. Yes, I'm back. And yes, I'm sorry for the long wait, but I decided I should have some friends join me!" I stand up and go back up to the camera, making sure what I just shot was focused.

"Why are you getting up?" Riker asks.

"Checking to see if I was recording and if it was focused." I mumble, heading back to my spot. "Today, I'm going to be saying a bunch of questions for them to answer," I point at each of them quickly and then turn back to the camera. "So kinda like a sibling tag but at the same time it's not." I say.

"Hey, before we start, can I just say one thing?" Rydel said.

"Yeah." I reply, looking at her.

"When are the two of you confirming your relationship?" She asks. I mentally face palm. Ross and I haven't even discussed this. We've been in a relationship for a day. I turn my head to Ross who had his eyebrows raised.

"Not in this video?" I ask him. He just nods his head in agreement. "Okay, let's get on with the questions!" I say with an accent.

"Yeah, never do that shit again." Ross whisper, nudging my side. I laugh slightly.

"Please, go down the line with your first name and age." I say. I look towards Rocky.

"I'm Rocky and I am twenty-one." Belfry Ryland could talk, Riker jumps in.

"Shots shots shots shots shots!" He began to bounce up and down and act like he's taking shots.

"This is going to take a lot of editing." I murmur.

"Uh, I'm Ryland, the baby brother. And I am only eighteen." He mumbles off.

"Ross. Twenty." I hold my hand up in front of the small peace sign he was holding up.

"By the way, if you didn't know, I am exactly a month older than this nerd." I say. He then puts his hand over my mouth.

"And I'm almost a foot taller than this dork." I pry his hand off my mouth and glare up at him. He gives me a cheesy grin and lets out a strangled whoa before pressing his lips to mine with his cheeks puffed out.

"Ew, get a room you two." I push Ross' chest to get him off of me and smile over at Rydel, who was picking at her fingernails. "Can I say my name now?" She asks, a smirk plastered on her face. One that mirrors Ross'. "I'm Rydel and I'm twenty-two." I look over at Ellington.

"Ellington Lee Ratliff, the only one who's not related, and I'm twenty-two."

"Riker, I'm the eldest Lynch kid at the age of twenty-four." I then look back down at my phone.

"First real question... Who's closest to who?" I ask.

"For the longest time, I'd say, since we shared rooms, it was Ross and Ryland, me and Riker, then Rydel and our mom." Rocky explains.

"No, because Ross and mom were always together when he was growing up." Rydel encounters. Aw, Rossy is a mommas boy.

"I think it's changed more like me and Rocky, Ellington and Rydel for obvious reasons, and I guess Riker and Ross kinda floated away considering they have girlfriends- shit, I mean, considering they have more kinda separate careers you could say." I look around at the group. Ryland did have a point, I guess.

"Nah, I'd say we're all super close. We do everything together anyways." Ross says. "But me, Ry, and Rocky are all moving in together this week so we'll see how that turns out."

"Okay, that took awhile." I point out, smiling. "And who knew Ross was a mommy's boy." I tease, nudging his shoulder.

"Whatever." He mumbles.

"Question due. Which is two in Italian." I add, smiling. "Any nicknames for each other?" I ask. "Because I have a few for one of you." I whisper, elbowing Ross. "And that is definitely getting edited out, Laura!" I say, just to remind myself. They all laugh. I frown and point to Riker. "Do the person to your right." I add.

"Ellington's nicknames... Ellrat, E-Rat, Ell, Rat, Ratliff, Sid. And I'm not saying the nicknames Rydel gives him because those are too fuckin' nasty for her older brother to be saying." We all laugh a little as Ellington starts.

"Dell's, Delly, Rydelly, and Darth Vader on our phones." He concludes. "And since we're not doing pet names, that's it." He ends it. Rydel laughs and looks at me.

"Laur, Lauro-" I laugh and gently push her.

"Ross, you dummy." I say. She smirks and looks at Ross.

"Ross Shor, Rossome, Rossy, Shor, superstar, and... I can't think of any other ones." I roll my eyes and look at Ross.

"Don't we only call you Ry?" He asks Ryland. Ryland just shrugs in return. "Oh, baby bro, DJ Ry, Ryry and little bro, and party animal-"

"Okay! We get it, Ross." Ryland says, putting a hand over his older bothers mouth. I laugh along with Rydel.

"Rocky, Rock, Musical Genius which we haven't called should in ages, and I think that's it." Ryland concludes, folding his hands together.

"Why did you fold your hands together?" Rocky asks, already laughing. "And scene." He says, folding his hands together. All of us bust out laughing. "Okay okay, Captain Jack, Rike, uh... Ross-" Everyone but myself completely lost it. I didn't even understand why it's so funny, so I looked like a dumbass.

"I don't get it." I say, holding my thumbs up. "Third question... biggest flirt?" I say, a smirk on my face.

"Definitely Ellington or Ross." Riker says, no hesitation.

"Yes, Ross and Ellington for sure." Rydel adds. Ross? A huge flirt? I know the guy flirts with me, but we actually... Hmm...

"I can't fuckin' help it. If I see a pretty girl, I have to flirt with her." Oh no he didn't. I couldn't help but drop my jaw. This will definitely be cut out.

"See, if it's fans, I just tease." Ellington says, shrugging at the end. I turn my attention on Ross, who already had a guilty look on his face.

"It's his personality, Laura." Ryland says, backing up Ross. "It's not like he wants to get with the girls or anything." He adds.

"Then how do you think we met." I snap. He raises his hands in surrender.

"Hey, I'm not the flirter, he is." I roll my eyes and look back at the camera. Guess who's having a talk after this video.

"Question five. Who obeys your parents the most." I turn my attention on anyone but Ross. I shouldn't get upset over it, but he could easily find another girl on tour or something, even a damn grocery store. It hurts a little to know that.

"Um... Probably Rydel, considering she's the girl." Rocky says. They all agree.

"Laur-"

"Question six." I say, completely cutting Ross off. "Who takes longest to get ready? Aside from Rydel." I quickly add the last part.

"Ellington." They all say.

"Whoa whoa whoa, that's only because I scroll through social media when I'm supposed to be getting ready. Definitely Riker takes longest." Ellington explains. I had a smile on my face as he explained. This family cracks me up.

"Question seven. What's the dumbest thing one of you have done?"

"When Ross said he flirts with pretty girls in front of his girlfriend of a day." Ryland mumbles.

"And cut that out, Laura." Ross says into the camera. Rolling my eyes for the millionth time, I puff out a breath and quickly text Vanni and Rydel in our group chat.

To Delly💖, Vanni💜:
Does Ross really flirt a lot?

Luckily, Rydel had her phone on her.

"... definitely not one of Ryland's brightest moments." Ellington says, finishing off his explanation.

"Question eight. What do you wear when you sleep?" I ask. I click on my messages, seeing a reply from the two of them.

From Vanni💜:
What brought this topic up?

From Delly💖:
We're doing a video and we all said Ross was the biggest flirt. He said when he sees a pretty girl he just has to flirt. Now Laura's ignoring him.

From Vanni💜:
Oh, well I'm not going to lie to you, but he does have a flirty personality. But so does Ellington and Rydel's fine with it. He'd never act on it, especially since he has you now. Trust me, Ross wouldn't ever hurt you. He knows what it's like to be hurt.

"Depends. Sometimes naked sometimes boxers, and sometimes pajama pants." Rocky concludes. I nod my head, ready to say the last one.

"Ultima domanda, favorite memory on tour." I say. "And I said last question, by the way." I add.

"There's way too many memories. Like, we swam in this river, we rode bikes, we saw Bruce Springsteen, Rocky bungee jumped off a fucking bridge, or even our late night jam sessions." Ellington explains. "Or stage bombing Ryland's set." He adds.

"Yeah, that was always lit." Rocky adds in.

"Alrighty, that concludes this video! If you liked it, please, well, hit the thumbs up. And if you liked having these special guests with me, request them in the comments below for another fun video I may or may not do in the near future. Subscribe if you haven't already, and click here to watch my recent video here where I explain why I was gone for two and a half weeks! Love you all, Lauratics!" I blow a kiss and stand up to turn the camera off.

"How long does it usually take to edit?" Rydel asks.

"Considering this is really long and there's cussing, a lot of slip ups, and some random stuff, probably like... four hours?" I say, estimating. "I'll most likely do it tonight until like, three in the morning or something. But thanks for being in the video. I found out some interesting things about you guys."

"Don't stay up till three. You have a photo shoot tomorrow, Laura." Ross says, walking up to me. I shrug at his response and turn the lights off, walking into the kitchen with the rest of the gang.

"Do you guys want something to eat or?..." I ask, opening up my fridge.

"I actually have plans with Vanni and her sister today so I have to go." Riker said. "Bye guys. Band meeting tonight at the real studio." With that said, Riker left my house.

"I have plans with my parents." Ellington says, grabbing his keys. "And Rydel you're suppose to come with me."

"Well, bye, Laur. I'll call you later tonight." Smiling, I wave Ellington off and give Rydel a hug.

"Anyone want to go to hockey?" Rocky asks.

"Sure." Ryland replies. "Ross?"

"I think dad and I are suppose to go flying today." Ross turns his attention towards me. "But I can always cancel if-"

"If you want to go flying, then go flying. I won't force you to stay." I say. He furrows his eyebrows. "Same with hockey. You can always go play hockey with your brothers." I add.

"So... if I leave to go flying you won't be mad at me?" He asks.

"Why would I be mad?" I ask. His eyebrows furrow even more.

"Because you think I'm a huge flirt?" I shrug my shoulders and give him a small smile. "Wait, so you aren't mad at me?"

"Bro, she's doing the reverse shit on you." Ryland says.

"Could you two like, give us a minute?" Ross asks. Rolling my eyes, I drag Ross to my room with me. "Laura, what the fuck? I'm so confused right now."

"I'm not mad at you." I say, looking up at his face.

"You aren't?" Shaking my head, I watch as his posture immediately relaxes. "Then what are you with me?" He asks.

"I'm your girlfriend who's a little upset over the fact you flirt with every pretty girl you see." His sigh was loud and he gripped my hands tightly.

"Laur, I swear-"

"I know I know. You have a flirty personality and you would never act on your feelings because you know how it feels to be hurt." I mumble, dropping my hands from his grip.

"How'd you know that?" He asks.

"I texted Vanni." I whisper.

"So... We're good now?" He asks.

"Yeah." I mumble. He opens his arms up with a sad smile and I gladly take the steps to his embrace and let out a huge sigh as he hugs me tightly.

"Text me before you go to bed. And if I do not get a text by midnight, I will physically call you or drive my ass down here to make sure you're not editing your damn video. Understood?" Nodding in his chest, he kisses the top of my head and releases his grip.

"Bye." I whisper.

"Bye."

• crappy chapter again, i know. hopefully you enjoyed the r5 video thingy i put in here. i don't have much to say so please just vote, comment, and follow me. love you, babes💜

Weiterlesen

Das wird dir gefallen

12.2K 248 37
This is a story about how a non aspiring songwriter lives a dream....how she meets new people and how her life changes...this is raura book so You kn...
51.1K 912 35
When Elizabeth's cousin invites her and her best friends to spend the summer in California, the three girls jump at the chance to travel to the other...
1.4K 70 59
Just 3 girls who love the band R5 and then all of a sudden some things happen
46.2K 727 45
Ramona Roxy Lynch was your typical school girl who had a loving family and a best friend she could count on. But when a huge secret comes out, will e...