A house, not a home (Max/Mith...

By writer--at--heart

You will just have to find out how the story goes. TRIGGER WARNING More

A/N (please read, important to inderstanding the story...
INTRO
Kiss Cam
Ready For Pax
Not an update
Sleepovers
Carnival
Welcome
A/N PLEASE READ
Getting a gift
Keep it a secret
I dont want to end the story

We're here

2.8K 83 351
By writer--at--heart

(I've never been to pax idk what you bring or what you do there so Im gonna make up my own way it works based off of other fanfics I've read)

(Y/n) pov

I arrived at pax and there was tons of other people scattered everywhere, loud music playing, and YouTubers sitting at their booths with long ass lines in every direction. I hide behind a hat and sun glasses until I can get to the security guards for the area I'm in and get to my booth. Suddenly people noticed me and started lining up.

Meeting, taking pictures, and talking to fans really help me and brightens my day. After the first signing session is done I walk around and play games, winning most of the time may I add. Then I hear a familiar voice talking behind me. I didn't really understand what they were saying but I knew who it was. Adam.

Adams pov

Tim, Red, Max, Ross, John and I were walking around pax after the first signing session. We wanted to see if there was anything interesting happening with games and such. We got stopped by many fans but it didn't bother us.

Max has been out of it since he met that girl at the game. He's been acting strange but it wasn't completely killing his mood, so I guess that's kind of okay. I'm just worried about him and I think he's worried about her.

"she's here"
Max says emotionless

"Who's here?....wait the girl? Where?
I ask quite loud to make sure he can hear me through the crowd.

"Max, where is she?"
Ross follows

Max suddenly bolts away, all of us follow assuming he'll lead us to her.

Maxs pov

I see (y/n). They don't know it's her that I met, they barely even know what this girl looks like. I start running towards her ignoring the stupid questions Adam and Ross were repeating trying to get an answer. I start to slow down after I'm about 5 or so feet away from her and walk up to her.

"(Y/n)?"
I ask shyly, keeping a small smile on my face.

She turns around and sees me, I see her smile a bit and it's kind of reassuring that she didn't forget about me.

(Y/n) pov

"(Y/n)?"
I hear a familiar voice say

I turn around realizing its Max. I can't help but smile a bit at the sight of him. There's something about him that makes me feel safer. I don't know it's probably nothing. My train of thought stops when I realize I've been staring.
I blush a bright red, enough to be noticeable.

"S-Sorry, I-I didn't mean to stare it's just that I got lost in my thoughts and-"
I cut off my sentence
"Hey"
I say finishing

He giggles a bit and says
"Oh it's fine, um, anyway I saw you and I just wanted to say it was nice meeting you and I wanted to hang out with you at one point. You seem really cool and me and the guys love your videos, your editing is almost better than mine."
Mumbling the last part

"Oh, um yeah totally, I would like that. I'd like to know your name first though- wait, did you just say you and the guys? Who is the guys?"

"Sorry, um it's Max, and the guys are the people I work with in sky media, Adam, Ross, John, TimTim etcetera"
He says

"Oh my god how could I be so stupid?"
I say to myself

"What?"

"I knew I've herd your voice somewhere, I don't understand how I didn't recognize you, I'm like your guys biggest fan. Adam inspired me to be a YouTuber and you inspired me to edit my videos. Your styles is what I based mine on"
I explain

"Wow, that's so cool. Do you want to go meet the guys?"

"OH MY GOd yes, I mean yeah cool whatever"
I say lowering my voice half way to act more chill

"Here have my number first though, it's (y/p/n) (<- your phone number)"

"Thanks"

Adams pov

We were spying on Max to see who the girl was. To our surprise it was (y/n) aka (y/c/n). We all stared in awe. I can't believe Max kissed (y/n) and I can't believe her of all people (y/c/n) ran away crying. But why?

Suddenly they start walking over to us. (Y/n) has a really big smile on her face. Suddenly her eyes light up brighter than they already were and run over to us.

"Oh my gosh Adam"
She says first, hugging me

Then she proceeds to greet the others hugging them.

"Sorry if I'm bothering you, but you guys are my idols. I've always dreamed of meeting you guys. I wouldn't be a YouTuber if it wasn't for you Adam, and I wouldn't be editing my own videos of it wasn't for Max"
(Y/n) says excited but apologetically

"Hey, you're not bothering us, actually I'm really glad you're here, you are one of our favorite YouTubers here at the office"
I say

"Omg really? That's awesome I'm glad you enjoy my videos as much as u enjoy yours, you guys are part of the reason I'm getting over my dep-"
She suddenly stopped her sentence

"Anyway it was really meeting you I should get going"
(Y/n) continues lowering her tone, enough to still should excited

"Wait, what were you gonna say?"
Ross cuts it

"Bye guys"
She says still sounding believably happy

Suddenly we all paused, wondered if she was going to say depression. Puzzled looks being on all of our faces except Max. He looked relived yet worried. Almost as if... He knew something.

(Y/n) pov

I walked away from the guys sooner than I wanted to. I couldn't stay though. I almost slipped up an told them about my depression and I knew they'd question me. Without a doubt I know they'd be supportive. Especially Adam. He knows what it's like. (Idk if the others have been depressed) I'm just not ready yet.

The rest of pax was great. I met so many fans and got to do so many cool things. I have a lot of vlogs to edit now though. I didn't want my fans to miss anything If they couldn't go. Max and I would text every once and a while too. I don't know if we could really be considered friends yet though.

I'm moving in three days so I have been packing. Almost my entire house is just boxes. Everywhere you look it's just boxes on boxes. Suddenly the movers pull in my driveway and they help me put everything in the truck and head off.

*time skipping to the arrive at your new home brought to you by cliff hangers ~hint hint*

I had called an uber at the airport since I didn't have a car ride. When they arrived I gave them my address and soon enough I'm there. The ride was awkward and quiet. When I get out of the car I stare at It in awe. The house is bigger and more beautiful than I saw in the picture. I know I was supposed to visit to look at it but Adam and Ross checked it out when they went back to Washington from pax for me so I didn't get to see it in person.

When I walked in, it starts at the living room on the right, then on the left is the kitchen. That leads to the backyard and the basement which are both empty and large. On the left wall in the other end of the living room was stairs to the second floor. Up there was a small room which would be my office, a large room which will be mine, and then two average sized guest rooms. There were also two bathrooms up there. One in my room and the other to be shared, in the hallway. There was also a hallway in the side of the stairs where there was a closet and another bathroom. This house is amazing.

••••••••••one week later••••••••••

(Y/n) pov still

I finished getting settled after a week of non stop work either recording or decorating my house. It was all finished and all I had to do was get the pool installed. It was mid spring and with summer coming I was going to need a pool. Suddenly I feel my phone vibrate. To my surprise it's Max.

M=Max
Y=You

M-Hey
Y-Hi Max
M-So, ur officially moved into Washington now right?
Y-Ye, Y?
M-We wanted to know if u wanted to come to a party at Adams house but didn't want you to have to worry about getting settled still
Y-I would love to go when and where tho
M-I'll have Adam text it to you
Y-okay cool i gtg bye Max
M- bye

Then Adam texted me the info, it was tomorrow. Great.

Adams pov

"MAAAAAXXX!"
I yell in an enthusiastic tone

"What do you want now Adam"
Max responds

"I'm having a party tomorrow, you already know that, I wanted you to call (y/n) and ask her to come if she isn't busy"

"Why can't you do it?"
He responds staring at his monitor editing a video

"Because your the only one with her number."

*sigh* "Fiiiinnne"

"YAY"
I shout

"God damnit Adam shut up"

"Sorry"

After Max text (y/n) and she says yes he tells me her number so I can give her the info.

•••••the next day at the party•••••
*after everyone arrives*

Adams pov

I greet every one than we sit down, Aleasa and Mason sitting on the couch and everyone else on the ground.

"So, we are going to have a vote on what game to play first"
I say

"What are the options?"
(Y/n) and Max say at the same time then look at each other

"Okay then... The options are what are the odds, truth or dare, and spin the bottle"
I respond

"Oh god"
Ross says

"We are going to play all of them, we are voting on what to play first?"
Red chimes in

"Yes"
I tell red

"Okay so raise you're hand if you want to play what are the odds"
Tim says, being the only one to raise his hand

"Okays thens dirts, Raises yours hands if you'd want to plays spins the bottles"
John says

Him and red raise their hand

"Well I guess we are playing spin the bottle then, sorry john, red and Tim."
(Y/n) says

"I'll start! Okay (y/n) truth or dare"
I say dramatically

"Hmmm, dare I like a challenge"
She responds

A devilish smile creeps into my face and I can tell she starts to feel nervous.

"I dare you to---

CLIFF HANGER! If you didn't get this hint in the time skip earlier, now you know. The next update will be in the next day or two probably. What do you think Adam dared you to do?
Btw your welcome for the long chapter, this makes up for the last one, see I kept my promise from the following update I made.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

160K 4.6K 63
Daphne Bridgerton might have been the 1813 debutant diamond, but she wasn't the only miss to stand out that season. Behind her was a close second, he...
252K 16.4K 21
"you might not be my lover, but you still belong to me" "crazy, you don't even love me but you want to claim me as yours? have you lost your mind jeo...
119K 4.2K 95
'How I obsessively adore you' ˏˋ°•*⁀➷ started➛30/03/2024 finished➛ ˏˋ°•*⁀➷ cover by me x
845K 19.2K 48
In wich a one night stand turns out to be a lot more than that.