Independent Queen (Urban)

Af AntasiaRayJones

"Independent queen working for her throne, I love her cause she got her own" Mere

Prologue
1
2
3
3.5
4
5
6
7
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22

8

2.9K 139 12
Af AntasiaRayJones

Nicole
(One Month Later)

"Have you talk to her lately?" I asked Shawn over FaceTime.

"No, but I know she is okay safety wise I rode past the house every day for the past month and she is good." He ran his hand down his face.

"I'm so sorry Shawn I didn't mean to cause such a big problem with everybody." I can't lie I feel so bad about this whole situation but everybody needed to know for safety reasons.

"Nicole I've told you many times it's okay I'm glad you told me so the boys and I can protect you girls more."

"You're the best big brother ever." I smiled at him I've never had a brother so it feels good to finally have two of them.

"And your the best little sister ever don't tell Ariana." He laughed knowing she would get so jealous and probably start crying.

"Well if you hear from Riyah let me know I'm about to wash some clothes."

"Okay, sis hit me up if anything." I nodded and promised him I would and we hung up.

"Baby!" Tevon yelled coming in the room with our new puppy Fendi and some fruit.

"Yes, daddy and why are you yelling?" I looked up at him.

"I thought you were sleeping and we missed you." He jumped on the bed and Fendi sat on my lap.

"So you were going to scare me out of my sleep?" I turned my head to him.

"Something like that." He laughed like it was the funniest thing in the world.

"Fendi your daddy is such an asshole." On que, she barked at him her little self swear she tough.

"That's how you treat me after I took you shopping today and dressed you up pretty?" He held her up while looking in her eyes.

Tevon is such a weirdo he swears that dog is his real-life daughter you can't tell him any different he will catch feelings.

"That's your daughter baby?" I asked him eating the fruit he brought up.

"Yes, this my little mama." He smiled so wide.

"I swear you're obsessed with her. What are you going to do when we have a baby and it's a girl?"

"I'm going to love all three of my girls equally." He rubbed over my stomach like a dumbass.

For the last couple of weeks, all he has been doing is rubbing my stomach talking to it like there is something in there.

"I'm not pregnant nigga." I mugged him.

"You might be you know this pullout game weak." He patted his dick like the idiot he is.

Honestly, I hope I'm not pregnant I haven't been experiencing any weird symptoms so I think I'm good. A couple of weeks ago we finally had sex for the first time and he didn't use a condom I told him not to. Why? Because that's my nigga and I feel like we don't need to I'm on the shot so I should be good right?

Lord Jesus don't let me be pregnant! 😩😩

Tiffany

"You ready to try to feed her again?" My nurse Ciara asked me.

"Yes, I will try." I sat in the rocking chair and waited for her to pass me, my daughter.

Last month when Michael told Ariyah about the pregnancy I went into this mood where I was so stressed out that I went in labor a couple of days after that call. My baby girl was very tiny being born so early but she quickly picked up weight and is now healthy and chubby! 

We might be able to go home at the end of this week if we are lucky.

"She is latching on amazing mommy." Nurse Ciara smiled down at us.

"I know I'm so proud of my baby girl." I ran my hand gently over her jet black curls.

London Jelani ❤️ My greatest creation......

Hopefully, Ariyah can be your god mommy

Ariyah

Everything has been so crazy! I feel so bad shutting everybody out I know they are worried about me. I miss my pookie we have never been apart this long since we started dating and it's killing me.

"At least mommy's babies are here right?" I rubbed both the dog's heads.

Soon as I was about to pick up my phone it vibrated with an Instagram alert.

@ShawnTaylor: I can't see myself without this girl she is truly my heart in human form! 😘 @RiayhLee_ Your amazing baby ❤️

He is always taking random pictures of me at least this one is cute.

@RiayhLee_ Thank you, baby! 😩 I can't see my life without you either pookie butt 😘 @ShawnTaylor

I knew at this very moment I needed to hear his voice and feel his arms wrapped around me. Being without my boyfriend is stopping today I'm not meant to be lonely I just hope he isn't mad at me.

Babygirl 😘: Daddy I miss you & I'm sorry for ignoring you come over, please! 😩

Papa Bear ❤️: I miss you more boo 😩 No need to apologize you needed your space

Babygirl 😘: Why are you such an amazing boyfriend? I'm so lucky! 😩😩

Papa Bear ❤️: No I'm lucky and you deserve the world baby and I'm giving it to you plus more.

Papa Bear ❤️: I'm outside coming in now

Soon as I read that I hear the downstairs door shut and the dogs took off running.

"Yall miss your daddy that much?" I laughed sitting up in the bed.

Shawn walked in the room looking all daddy ish.

"Daddy!" I jumped into his arms and he caught me kissing all over my face.

"How are you feeling baby?" He asked with his face in my neck.

"I'm okay now that you're here I won't ever ignore you like that again. I kissed under his ear.

"No worries baby make sure you call your sisters they are worried sick about you." That made me feel terrible I'm the big sister and I got them worried about me.

"Can we take a nap please I sleepy." I yawned covering my mouth since I was so close to his ear.

"Anything for my queen." He put me under the covers and changed into something comfortable to sleep in.

Once he got in the bed we cuddled tightly and our body heat felt amazing together again.

"Sweet dreams baby." He kissed my forehead then my nose and finally my lips.

Together at last back with my man 😊

-Antasia Ray Jones ❤️

Fortsæt med at læse

You'll Also Like

31.6K 585 10
a short story in which they feel like they're dreaming around each other
82.7K 2.9K 35
A hood love story
38.6K 1.2K 18
kinda just here for views, old person made this or wtv.