Tough Love: Auslly Fanfic

By Fan_Of_All

It's been a year since Austin broke up with Ally after she got pregnant with his child. In the last year Aust... More

Tough Love: Auslly Fanfic
Ch. 1: So Different
Ch. 2: The Concert
Ch. 3: Austin's Visit
Ch. 4: Realizing
Ch. 5: Boyfriend
Ch. 6: Date
Ch. 8: The Blame Game
Ch. 9: Friends Again
Ch. 10: The G Word
Ch. 11: Just Friends
Ch. 12: Like a Family
Ch. 13: She Likes My Enemy
Ch. 14: Just Like Magic
Ch. 15: Positive
Ch. 16: New Rules
Ch.17: Too Cute
Ch. 18: Shocker
Ch. 19: Don't Know What To Think
Ch. 20: Feeling Stressed
Ch 21: Don't Cry
Ch. 22: Missing You
Ch. 23: Dilemas
Ch. 24: Hearing Her Voice
Ch. 25: Aunt Judy
Ch. 26: It Means Nothing
Ch. 27: Seeing You Again
Ch. 28: Cancelled
Ch. 29: Lost and Found
Ch. 30: A Big Step
Ch. 31: Unwelcome
Ch. 32: This Is True Love
Ch. 33: Hard To Believe
Ch. 34: Party Time
Ch. 35: The Only Way
Ch. 36: I'm The Stupid One
Ch. 37: Shocked and Scared
Ch. 38: Nightmares
Ch. 39: The Secrets Out
Ch. 40: Never Ending

Ch. 7: One Step Closer

11.3K 222 41
By Fan_Of_All

<~Ally's POV:

My phone buzzed with a new text message.

It was from Cody.

MESSAGE: Hey babe, wanna hang out tonight, xoxo love you (;

I sigh. Why can't that be from Austin?

Wait why do I feel that way.

I need to find a way to get Austin out of my head.

I decided to reply to Cody.

MESSAGE: Sure, that'd be great. What time?

I press send without adding any xoxo's or any 'I love yous'

I sigh aloud, things are just so complicated.

This time at least Jillian can babysit though.

~~~~~~

<~Austin's POV:

I can't believe Ally didn't trust me to babysit Annie. I mean really Ally. That was my one and only chance to show her that I care for her.

I just hope I'll get another chance another time.

~~~~~~

<~Cody's POV:

"Are you sure your okay, babe?" I ask Ally.

She was just sadly picking at her food. She seemed so...unhappy.

"Yeah, I'm fine. Just tired." She assured me as she took a bite of her food.

"Okay." I decided to just go with it, even though it was quite obvious that there was something wrong.

After dinner Ally and I sat at the beach, just enjoying the night together. But something told me Ally wasn't enjoying it as much as I was.

She was shivering so I wrapped my arm around her, pulling her closer to me. But it didn't seem to help.

She was such a beautiful, fragile girl I couldn't believe it.

It's like she doesn't trust anyone though. She has a good reason though. It's mostly Austin's fault. He left her. I don't see how he could have. Ally is beautiful. I just love her.

~~~~~~

<~Ally's POV:

I really wasn't enjoying this date. Actually I don't really think of it as a date. I think of Cody as a stranger.

It's just different. I used to look over and find that special blonde with his arm around me.

*~*~Flashback~*~*

"It's so beautiful out tonight." I say, leaning up against Austin.

"It is, but I'd rather look at you. Your way more beautiful than anything." Austin said with a smile. He kissed my forehead gently and wrapped his arm around me.

I smiled and nestled closer up against him, sharing his warmth.

"I love you so so much." Austin said giving me a kiss on the lips.

I kiss him back, "I love you too."

*~*~End Of Flashback~*~*

I sigh at the memory, the memory I missed dearly.

I felt the wind pick up, I was even colder now when suddenly I felt a raindrop on my nose, then it just began to pour.

"Wow you look really wet!" Cody exclaimed as he zipped up his jacket.

I stood there shivering in my strapless dress. He's no gentlemen.

Yup it's settled I'm breaking up with this guy.

Right after he drives me home...

~~~~~~

We arrived back at my house. It was late and I was tired but I have to dump this guy. Things just aren't working out between us.

"Hey, Cody." I paused as we both stepped out of the car into my driveway, "We need to talk." I finished.

Cody's face fell. He nervously stuffed his hands into his pockets. He nodded.

"Things...ah how should I say this." I sigh.

"You want to break up?" He asks, locking eyes with me.

I nod nervously, "Yeah...I just don't have any feelings for you...I'm sorry." I try to say as nicely and calmly as possible.

He sighed and nodded, "I understand."

"Thanks, Cody." I say before giving him a hug.

I smiled as he hugged me back and rubbed his hand up and down my spine.

After a long, comforting hug. We pulled away from each other. We waved goodbye and then Cody left.

I was kinda happy Cody was out of my life. I mean...now I can focus on other stuff. I don't have time for a boyfriend.

Thankfully Cody took it pretty well. He almost seemed excited to break up.

I don't blame him...who would ever date me.

I haven't had a boyfriend since I got pregnant...I'm not counting Cody as a boyfriend.

I guess no one wants a girl that's pregnant with someone else's baby. It makes sense though. Even after Annie was born as soon as I told someone about her they lost interest in me.

The only guy I could ever see falling for me is Austin. He's my last chance. It's like he left me but now he knows no one else wants me. I don't know.

I lay down on the couch. I was tired and depressed. I needed a break but there is no break for me.

I heard Annie's loud cries....absolutely no me time. No one knows how much work baby's are until they have one.

I pick Annie up out of her crib and give her a a gentle hug. She calmed down and fell asleep in my arms.

I sigh, it was quiet. No noise, no interruptions.

And then there was a knock on the door.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I'm so sorry for taking so long and then posting a short crappy chapter! I think I'll post again today. However i may just post short chapters for awhile. I will update a lot though with shorter chapters!

~Please comment and vote! Thanks,

Emma

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

5.9K 129 14
Austin and Ally may have broken up, but will a few obstacles in their way bring their old feelings back? What will happen when Austin realizes he sti...
130K 2.2K 35
There has always been a spark between Austin and Ally. Neither of them knew it not until one special night, Trish, Ally's best friend had set up for...
225 1 37
***SAME STORY BUT WITH NEW AND IMPROVED WRITING, ADDED SCENES, AND A WHOLE LESS CRINGE*** Emily has always been good in school, just like her mother...
44K 1K 37
Austin Mahone and his wife are happily married or so they seem. They come in contact with many different people that try to break the love they share...