So Real

By shethickdoee

Michael Stevenson and Nicki Minaj love story! After a tragic accident with his previous girlfriend, Michael m... More

So Real (Tyga Love Story)
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 8 (pt. 2)
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Epilouge
YOU GUYS READ THIS

Chapter 2

15.2K 350 123
By shethickdoee

*Nicki POV*

I slammed him against the wall and choked him.

"Where my money at?" I yelled in his face.

"I bet you got a real pretty pussy." He says while licking his lips.

That's it. It's night night for this nigga. I quickly grabbed my gun from my bra and hit him upside his head with it, knocking him out cold.

I bent down and took everything in his pockets out and threw it on the ground. This cock sucker was broke as fuck, only had 50 G's on him.

"Nikko!" I yelled for my twin brother who was just walking in.

"What's up?" He looked at the body on the ground. "He dead?"

"Naw. He still owe me 500 G's. Go take him to the Boiler Room and tie his ass up or some shit. I'll deal with him later." I stepped over the body and went to the bathroom. As I was walking, I noticed one of the rhinestones came off my gun. Yeah I got my gun bedazzled. It was pink with rhinestones all over it. And rock head ass made one fall off. He really getting it now.

Once I finished my business, I went upstairs into my room. This wasn't my house, this was the trap house but I had a room for the nights I stayed here. My room was beyond simple, just a bed, a picture hanging over the bed, a dresser, and a small tv.

I can't keep hiring these rookies, I need my money on time. I thought to myself.

My brother came in my room with a serious look on his face.

"Come downstairs, pops want you." He left out of my room and headed back downstairs.

"Wasn't my door closed when you came in here?! Bitch close it when you leave my damn room!" I yelled.

I hate it when people don't close the door back once they leave my room. Bitch if it was closed before you came in, close it after you leave!

I got up and slammed the door hard making my picture above my bed fall.

"Shit." I mumbled under my breath. This was the only picture I had left of my mom.

It was us two standing in the corn field last Halloween. We both had on straw hats and a small pumpkin in our hand. Our cheeks were pressed against each other and we looked as happy as we could be. I smiled because her long black hair was stuck on her lip from her lip gloss and she didn't have time to wipe it off because the man who took the picture was rushing us.

It was the only and last picture I had of her before she disappeared.

I took the picture out of its shattered frame. "Mommy we gone find you one day. I promise." I kissed the picture and slid it under my pillow.

I decided to throw on some black PINK yoga pants, my black North Face jacket, and my black sparkly UGGs. Leaving my hair down, I made my way downstairs.

"Finally. What took yo ass so long?" My daddy yelled. I wasn't phased at all by his yelling. He never hit me these 19 years I been alive and I doubt he would do it now.

"I had to get dressed." I took a seat at the table beside Nikko.

Nikko rolled his eyes and sighed. "Okay so what's up dad? Why we here?"

"We ain't got as much money as we should. We about 550 G's short. Which one of yall been slacking?"

"I just gave you my money I made so that only leaves one person." Nikko looked towards me.

I took the 50k that I got from that nigga earlier out of my pocket and slid it across the table to my dad.

"What the fuck is this Nicole?!" My eyes got big and almost popped out of my head. I never heard him this mad before.

"That's all he had!"

"When it comes to business you ain't my daughter. You one of my workers. So yo ass got until tomorrow night to get my money or you going six feet under Nicole Kalani Minaj! You're excused, Now get out of my face."

I stood up immediately and ran upstairs to my room. Hell naw I wasn't gone cry. I haven't cried since my mama disappeared. I just balled up my fist and punched the wall as hard as I could.

It's on tonight I swear it is.

I took a seat on my red bean bag and called up my friend Sochitta, otherwise known as Honey.

"Hello?"

"Ni hao beotch!" I said laughing into the phone.

"Bitch fuck you." She moved the phone away from her mouth ans started yelling at someone in her house. "Girl you better put my sticky rice back in the damn bowl! And come bring my chopsticks over here!" I heard some shuffling before she talked again. "Yeah my bad. Angie was tryna take my food! But what's up girl?"

"Girl, why my daddy try to yell at me cause I'm 500 G's short?" I got up and closed my door just in case my daddy heard me talking about him.

"Well Nicki, that is something to be mad about. Money is money. Family or not."

"I hate that you always right."

"Well ya know. And by the way I popped my collar."

I laughed so hard that I was crying because I could just imagine her doing that. "I can't with you. But aye, you tryna make some money tonight?"

"You know I'm down."

"We robbing ole dude who owe me them 500 Gs."

"Alright cool. But lets hit up this party before we go and we'll leave early so we can get this cash, okay? I'll see you at 8." She hung up the phone before I could respond because she knew I would say no.

But oh well, I guess about to turn the fuck up at this party tonight.

*Tyga POV*

I sat in my basement with Trell, Mijo, and Chris. They came over as soon as they heard the news about my house, and Laysia.

The only part of my house that was burned down was the living room and kitchen. Everything else was good.

But we was chilling and shit until they left to go to a party. I ain't wanna go cause I wasn't feeling it. If they wouldn't have came over trust and believe I would be in my room crying like a bitch.

"Hell yeah and she was riding the shit out of me too! Saying it was her first time. Shiiiiiiiit. The devil is a lie" Mijo said while passing the blunt to me.

I shook my head no.

"Ty come on. You need this shit." He put the blunt close to my mouth.

"Nah mane." I pushed it away from me. I don't feel like smoking right now.

"Mike, I see it all in yo face." Mijo shoved the blunt in my face again.

"I said no!" I slammed my fist on the table in front me. "Malaysia is dead because of this fucking shit!" I snatched the blunt out of Mijo's hand and threw it on the ground stomping the shit out of it. By now I was breathing like crazy and on the verge of crying again.

"Bro you know how much that shit cost me? You can't get that shit nowhere else, this mutha fucka is rare my nigga and he got the nerve to step on my shit." Chris tried whispering to Trell. I was in the mood we would've been laughing.

"Come on man he going through it right now." Trell told them.

"Man how about yall all get the fuck out my house. Ain't nobody smoking in here no more. You see where smoking got me? It got my fucking future wife and son killed! And it's all my fault, because of this shit." I pointed to the mess on the floor and dropped to knees and started crying.

I loved Malaysia like crazy and I can't believe she's fucking dead because of me. My first child too, a son at that. But he's dead because of a stupid ass blunt.

Chris picked me up off the ground and pulled me into a brotherly hug and I just cried on his shoulder.

"Let it all out bro. You know she looking down on you and don't want you crying and shit." Chris said while patting my back.

"I know she hate me. I just know she do."

"Stop Ty no she don't. She forgive you."

"Yeah right." I got off of him and sat on the couch with my hands in my head covering my face.

"Aye we just gone let ourselves out though." Chris started. "If you wanna come to the party it's at Silk. Be easy."

They went up the stairs and I heard the front door shut. I walked upstairs to my regular room and plopped on the bed. Fuck taking a shower.

I haven't even been to the bathroom in my room since earlier. Malaysia was the last person to step foot in it and it's gone stay that way. From here on out I was just gone use the bathroom in the guest room or downstairs, I couldn't face going in mines.

Turning off the lamp on my nightstand, I got underneath the covers and cried like I never have before. My pillowcase was soaked with my tears. I hate myself so much.

I'm a murderer.

After hours of crying I couldn't cry anymore. Not because I wasn't sad anymore but it was because I used up all my tears. I tossed my wet pillow to the bottom of the bed and grabbed Malaysia's pillow. It smelled just like her. I took in the scent of Malaysia and drifted off to sleep.

---------------------------

Thanks so much for all the comments on the first chapter.

COMMENT , VOTE , FOLLOW!!

-Natalie❤✌❤

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

140K 3.5K 95
Nicole, a careless girl with a dark past who, doesn't believe in love, didn't care what people thought of her. She would party with her friends when...
11.9K 478 40
(If you haven't read Makin It Through this book 2 so you gon be mad confused) It has been six years since Tommy been locked up. The judge has let him...
35.3K 724 47
////SOME OF THE CHAPTERS ARE LOCKED! MUST FOLLOW TO READ!! \\\\ (COMPLETED) WARNING MAJOR EDITING NEEDED ! READ AT YOUR OWN RISK! ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~...
18.1K 605 12
Nicki gets pregnant as a young adult and her boyfriend is trying to pursue his rap career. After heartbreak, three years later, she sees him again an...