Hashtag Criminal. (Completed)

By Roman_renegade

Highest rank #2 in Humor The heat that came from his body made me almost want to embrace him. His breath fan... More

A/N
#1
#2
#3
#4
#5
#7
#8
#9
#10
#11
#12
#13
#14
#15
#16
#17
#18
#19
#20
#21
A/N
#22
#23
#24
#25
#26
Cast
#27
#28
#29
#30
#31
#32
#33
#34
#35
#36
#37
#38
#39
#40
#41
#42
#43
#44
#45
Epilogue.
new story
New story

#6

35.3K 1.6K 451
By Roman_renegade

Feyona.

Have you ever been so surprised in your life that your jaw literally hits the floor and you can't seem to think of anything?

Because same.

I don't know how my life ended up in this footing but I do know that I will die here if I stayed one more minute.

"Hello there, Wilshere."

My beloved sister smirked at my lovely kidnapper while shoving gun to his face.

Romance, I tell you.

"Kee."

You could hear the disbelief in my voice. My sister was holding an Ak-47, for god's sake what do you expect?

Her eyes meets mine and I come out of my kidnappers' shadow and stand in front of her.

Her yellow eyes softens at the sight of mine and I see her exhale a breath of relief.

She bites her lips and puts the gun down in guilt, looking ashamed.

"I'm sorry." She whispers sincerely and I can't help but run into her arms and hold her tightly.

I keep her into a bone crushing hug declining to let go.

That's when I know how much I missed my sister.

Oh god I'm going to cry.

Hold back the river you hippo.

Keyona pulls me away softly and push my body behind hers in cover before taking back the gun from the floor in her hand.

"What do you want Sebastian."

My sisters voice was hard and rigid, just like how a king's voice would be when his kingdom was under attack.

I watch Sebastian as he tried to consume all the information which happened a minute ago before his eyes.

His eyes snapped to mine but I don't look away, I stare at them without any emotion etched to my face.

His was neutral too.

"You have a twin." He says as a matter of fact while shifting his gaze to Keyona.

No Sebastian, Kee had a baby and she looks exactly like her. Oh and she's of same age. Dumbo.

I snort inwardly.

"You didn't answer my question, Wilshere."

"I'd like to discuss that alone, Podolski."

Ladies and gentlemen, that's how a glaring competition takes place between two genders leaving me to wonder who's gonna win.

Man, I'm curious and not one of them is giving up. It's been like what? Two minutes?

Yawning at their stare down, I clap my palms together and come to stand in between them both.

"Alright kids, momma need some food."

Cue the growling of my stomach.

"Alright." Keyona says after a minute and she was the one to give up.

I could practically see Sebastian smirking at her loss.

What is he? 12?

That's when Jo, Ricky and Kev burst through the door, looking out of breath.

They take in the face of me and my sister and their eyes widens.

Guess they didn't know I was a twin.

"Is the food ready?" Seb seems to ask to one of his men.

Ricky nods his head but his face was still pulled into a surprise one and I can't help but roll my eyes.

They act like they never seen a twins before.

"Oh the food is ready? I'm outta here."

I get out of the room quickly and head downstairs where I thought the kitchen would be.

Everybody can wait but my food won't.

And besides that it was boring to just stand there and look at everybody's faces.

I'm sure they're discussing their matter now.

Spaghetti and meatballs was already served in the plate and my mouth starts to water immediately.

Without hesitating, I dig into the plate.

Chef Ness, these criminals atleast won at cooking.

Somehow, my mind wanders back to Keyona.

She was a badass one now too. Man, those leather things literally looked hot on her. She was like Queen bee by day and badass by night.

Sebastian's eyes literally raked over her perfect figure when I was hiding behind Kee.

It doesn't surprise me to think that Keyona was Sebastian's type. All hard and perfect unlike me, I can't even touch a fly.

Something ached and I wasn't sure if it was my heart or my mind. The feeling of Sebastian liking Keyona didn't dig right into my chest. Perhaps, I'm so cruel to even think about such things.

If Sebastian likes Keyona so be it. It doesn't mean that she's gonna like him back,

Or could she?

Now that I think of it, I wonder how Keyona can hide such a big thing from me. Is she involve in this world too? She sure seem like she is. I mean no one carries AK-47 like a toy.

Kee and I always share everything with each other. The thought of her hiding this from me didn't exactly calmed my nerve but I decided to not dwell on it much.

Maybe she had her own reasons?

Sighing, I eat all of the food from the plate and let out a loud blurb.

So ladylike Fee.

By far, it was the most tasty food I ate till now.

"Meow."

Dog walks into the kitchen and hop onto the counter. He looks at me for a moment and start smelling for food.

What did I say about him acting like a dog more than a cat?

I get up from my table and open the fridge to find some milk for my pet.

I heat the milk in medium before taking the bowl and pouring into it and forwarding it to my cat.

He immediately start to drink or lick the milk from the bowl.

I should really need to get some cat food for him. He can't be in liquid for as long as we're staying here.

Wait- how long are we staying here?

"Hey."

I jump at the sudden voice and see Kev leaning at the door side.

"how long am I staying here?" I ask.

"I don't know. You should really ask Sebastian about that." He smirks and I narrow my eyes at it.

Whatever.

"So, what's your name?" He walks wholly into the room and sits at the table across from me.

"It's Feyona, but please call me Fee." I grin at him.

At last, now they'll know my name.

"Alright, Fee-Fee."

I frown at his nickname for me. I don't like it. It sounds like pee-pee.

"Don't call me that." I glare at him.

"Why not, Fee-Fee?" He smirks.

"Because it sounds like Pee-pee !"

"Really?"

"Yes."

"Fee-Fee." He laughs.

Are you kidding me?

I groan and lay my head down the table in embarrassment.

"I'm sorry." Kev says after a moment of silence.

I look up at him and furrow my brows in confusion. He wasn't apologising for calling Fee-fee right?

"Why?"

"Well, we thought you were the one involved with Kenquito." He reasons out.

"It's fine. Who is he anyway?"

I really was curious about this Kenkuito guy.

"He's a rival. Trust me, you would never want to get involve with him. He is a very dangerous man and might not think about ending your life without any hesitation if you were to cross in his path, that is."

The way Kev spoke about the man made my insides twist and I was beginning to worry about Keyona.

She was involved with him, that's for sure. How is she gonna survive it? Why is she with him? What is she hiding from me? How dangerous could he be? Why Sebastian hates him? What is it about Sebastian? Why is he so hot? How often does he work out? I mean, he literally has some great muscles underneath that clothes.

Man I should literally stop thinking about Sebastian.

"Earth to Fee-Fee."

I snap out of the fence and mumbled a sorry to Kev. I was about to stand up and put my plate in the sink when Jo, Rick, Kee and hashtag Mr. Wilshere enteres into the kitchen.

They all take a seat and I was left dumbfounded.

I swear I'm the only sane person in this room.

Kee meets my gaze and gives me a small assuring smiling, telling me everything's going to be alright.

I nod my head but didn't let her feel my discomfort.

Kee was sitting on the right side of me while Jo was at my left. Sebastian and Rick were sitting across from us, along with Kev.

It was awkward and silence and totally uncomfortable. I shifted in my seat to avoid the tension in the air.

Maybe I should be the bigger person here and try to break the silence.

"Um-"

So much for breaking the silence.

The demon possessing my body rolls my eyes and I giggle.

Everybody in the table stares at me and I can't help but keep quiet at the attention and bite my bottom lip.

"Sorry." I mumble and look down.

Everybody still stays quiet but I could feel a certain someone's gaze on me.

I look up to meet the grey one's. The eyes that are so captivating and hypnotising. So intense and so mesmerising.

He doesn't avert his gaze from mine and continues to look at me.

Nervously, I shift my gaze to Kev in order to avoid the grey one's.

"What now?" I ask to nobody in particular.

"I'll send you home." Keyona speaks.

My eyes snaps to her.

"And what about you?" I ask.

"I have some things to take care of." She shrugs and smiles softly at me.

"I'm not leaving without you Kee."

I stand up from my table stubbornly and carry Dog in my arms.

"Yes you are."

Sebastian was the one to speak and I turn my face towards him.

"I'm not leaving without my sister." My voice held finality.

"Oh but you are."

His voice was challenging me to further continue and I knew better than to keep my mouth shut.

Kool, now he is intimidating me. What is next? Spanking?

Some wild thoughts started running in my head as I started imagining his hands slapping my ass, good god I need a holy water.

Clearing my thoughts, I glare at him before turning my gaze to Kee.

"I don't want to live alone." I mumble to her but I was sure everybody heard it.

"Don't worry, you'll be fine. Or do you want to go to Aunt Mary's? It's summer vacation and all..." She smirks knowing that I would give up my life instead of going to Aunt Mary's. She is forever playing match making, I tell you.

I groan as I realised that I had no options left but to go home.

"Fine." I say and sit back down with Dog still in my hand.

"Who is going to clean the room during Tuesdays and Saturdays?"

I ask, in case she changes her mind and come with me.

"You will Feyona." She rolls her eyes.

"Okay..and what about watering mom's favourite flower pot?"

"You will."

"And what about food?"

Yes, food. Because why not? Maybe it will make her come with me. She wouldn't want her sister to be starving right?

"God Fee, stop doing that. I know you can cook ! I just need to handle this shit okay and it's not like you'll die without me. Sometimes you can be so frustrating, god.." She yells and massages her head.

Well that hurt, a lot. It's not like she never yelled at me before, because I myself knew how irritating I can be but she shouldn't have yelled at me in front of these people.

They sure enjoy watching me in defeat, especially Sebastian.

I glare at her, controlling my tears.

"Mom will be so proud to know that her favourite daughter has another talent to be ticked off from the list. She always wanted a hard one anyway." I yell and storm out of the kitchen, going god knows where.

Man, I always hated fighting with my sister. It always ended up with me showing how jealous I was about her being my parents' favourite kid, though deep inside I know my parents loved me too.

She will be so guilty. Sooner or later, I know I will be apologising.

I sigh as I find myself into the living room.

And I see a door.

Maybe a door to escape?

But what about Keyona?

I gazed at the door, contemplating whether I should stay or escape.

But realised how dumb I was. Why would I want to escape when they're themselves allowing to go home?

But I want Keyona to come with me and I hate being alone in that bloody house.

Maybe if I run, Keyona will chase me and won't leave me alone after that?

Wow, I'm such a genius.

Patting my back, I start to walk towards the door but a noise of footsteps coming closer stopped me.

I felt him before I heard his voice.

"Leaving so soon, Ms Podolski?"

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

347K 16.7K 42
"Do you have any idea how dangerous I am?" The old white haired man sneered at me with his yellowish teeth quite on display. Eww, Colgate should take...
195K 4.8K 55
***WARNING: THIS STORY IS SERIOUSLY CRINGE-WORTHY**** Did your sister ever hate you for stealing her boyfriend. Well... Mine does. Having to live wit...
420K 9.8K 31
⇢ STORY BY : ❱ http:˚♡lvesaturn! ˚ˑؘ :🍥: ·˚ ⇢ COVER MADE BY : lvesaturn♡ [ DO NOT REUSE OR USE FOR ANY OTHER WEBSITE ] ⇢𝓡𝓾𝓷𝓷𝓲𝓷𝓰 𝓽𝓱𝓻𝓸𝓾𝓰�...