Two in a Million || Raura

Bởi rydelly_belly

A famous lead singer in a band. A very popular YouTuber. • • • amazing cover made by @Vivi324 Xem Thêm

1 | I Like Her Already
2 | A Creep
3 | Definitely A Sweetheart
4 | I Enjoy Talking to This Guy
5 | Problems
6 | Is This Friend A Girl?
7 | Hazel Eyes
8 | Spooning
9 | Dinner Disaster
10 | Nicola Talk
11 | Birthday Girl
12 | Favorite Memory
13 | Italy Bound
14 | Birthday Boy
15 | Makeup and Kissing
16 | I Like You
17 | Kissing Her
18 | Love? Not Yet.
19 | Goodbye
20 | Pissed Off
21 | I'm Hurting
22 | Love Bites
23 | The Past
25 |Biggest Flirt?
A/N:
26 | I Love You
27 | Ice Bath
A/N Pt. 2:
28 | Fever and Flu
29 | Anniversary
30 | Bubble Baths
31 | Bye
32 | Slaps and News
33 | Meeting the Cast
34 | Fashion Show
35 | Showers
A/N:
36 | First Love
37 | Dancing On My Own
Epilogue
100k

24 | First Date

6.7K 178 53
Bởi rydelly_belly

Two in a Million: 24 | First Date
| Ross Lynch |

"So what are you doing for your first date exactly?" My sister asks. She finally decided to start packing her stuff, and now she forced the whole family to help. Not blaming her though, I have to start packing my stuff within this next week or two.

"Well, you know in our song Do It Again how it talks about going to the beach and downtown." I say. My siblings and parents all nod. "I thought that I'd take her downtown and like to a record shop, since we both like music, then maybe go to a fast food restaurant and get a quick meal to go. Then drive to the beach and lay out a blanket either on my car or on the beach. I haven't decided the last part yet." I explain, putting one of Rydel's shirts in a box.

"Doesn't Noah have a pickup truck, Ryland? Maybe ask if Ross could barrow it so he can lay out blankets in the back." Rocky says, looking at our little brother. My eyes widen and I turn to Ry, who already had his phone out.

"I'm on it." He murmurs, putting the phone to his ear. I smile and give him a thumbs up. This is why I love my family. They always give great advice, help me out, talk me up, do anything for me, literally anything, and still love me when I've fucked up.

I can not wait for this date.

• • •

"RYDEEEEEL!" I shout, looking myself in the mirror. I heard footsteps walking down the hall, but it wasn't Rydel. "You're not Rydel?!" I say, panic rising in my chest.

"Baby, calm down." Mom says, walking up to me. "Rydel left a half hour ago with Vanni to go over to Laura's." No. "What's wrong?" She asks, fixing some of my hair.

"Do I look okay?" I ask. I was dressed like I usually dress; ripped blue jeans, black converse, white t-shirt, and my leather jacket. I was wearing the rings she got me and the necklace with a tree around in it, plus my pick necklace and a key necklace.

"Yes, you look fine. I'm sure Laura will love it." She fixes another piece of my hair. "Stop stressing out, Ross Shor, everything will turn out fine. But since this is the first date, make sure to walk her up to her door step, kiss her goodnight, ask her to be your girlfriend, then go home. You have an early meeting tomorrow so your curfews two." 2:00am? I'm a twenty year old with a curfew...

"Yes, mom." I whisper. "I said I'd be there at eight. It's... seven fifteen. Should I get her flowers?" I ask.

"No, it's fine. Just make sure to compliment her and you'll be fine, okay?" Sighing, I knew I needed to listen to her.

| Laura Marano |

"Thank god you're here." I say, grabbing both of them by their arms and dragging them inside. "I can't decide if I should wear a cardigan with a crop top or a t-shirt with a zip up." I mumble, walking the, back to my closet. "I want to wear these jeans and my high top converse, and I want to wear my hair like how it is right now, so just help me!"

"Slow your roll, Lauro." Rydel says, walking over to my clothes. "First off, do your makeup how you want it. Let Vanni and I decide the shirt."

"Since they're both white shirts, go with like a sliverish eyeshadow and a thin eyeliner with a tiny thin wing." Nodding, I rush to my bathroom and begin applying my makeup. Once that was done, I walk back into my room and see them both on their phones.

"Which one?" I ask.

"White cropped t-shirt with the black knitted cardigan." They both reply at the same time. My eyes widen as I grab the outfit and I cautiously walk back to my bathroom to change. My light jeans with holes in them, the white cropped t-shirt with a pocket, and my black knitted cardigan were on and I walk out, giving the two a twirl.

"You look good." Rydel says, handing me my purse. I thank her quietly.

"He said eight, right?" Vanni asks. I nod my head. "We should get going then." I wave them off and yell a thanks, greatly appreciated that they came for like ten minutes to help me out.

"And, Laura!" Rydel shouts. "WHAT EVER YOU DO, DO NOT INVITE HIM IN AFTERWARDS!" Rolling my eyes, I close the front door and sigh. 7:53pm.

I lounge around on the couch for about ten minutes. As soon as the doorbell rang, butterflies in my stomach erupted. Taking a deep breath, I open the door up.

"Ross." I whisper, looking up at him. He had a small smile plastered on his face, his beautiful blonde hair was in his eyes, yet I could still see the mesmerizing hazel irises. He wore his usual, which still made him look hot, and his little ache was a bit more noticeable today, but I didn't care. He looks cute with it.

"Laura." He whispers back. "You look beautiful." He says, giving me a wide smile. I blush and look down.

"Thanks. You look good yourself, Shor." I reply, giving him a bigger smile. He chuckles and points to my door.

"You gonna lock up?" He asks, teasing me a little. Rolling my eyes playfully, I turn around and shut off the lights and lock my front door with the passcode. "Ready?" He asks, holding his hand out. I smile widely and grab his hands, immediately intertwining our fingers. He walks me to his car, or truck that I've never seen before, where he opens my door like a gentlemen, and closes it for me as well.

"Wow, never knew Lynch could be such a gentlemen." I tease, the second he buckles up.

"Yeah yeah, this is nothing, love." Love?

"New nickname?" I ask, the butterflies already erupting all over inside my stomach.

"Maybe." He says, turning the radio up slightly. "By the way, I don't mean to be rude, but I really like listening to music in the car and-"

"Ross, I'd rather sing horribly to a song than talk about stuff we already know about each other like you're suppose to do on a first date." I explain, turning up the volume for him at the end. He gave me a smirk and changed the song. "By the way, who's truck is this?" I ask.

"One of Ryland's friends'."

The whole way through the traffic, Ross and I were jamming out to the 1975, Walk the Moon, and a little bit of Bruce Springsteen. When we finally arrived at the record store, Ross had opened my door for me yet again and grabbed ahold of my hand.

"M'lady, I give you..." He opens the front door to A's Record Store. "A's Record Store." Laughing slightly, I drag him over to the B's, where I knew the Beatles would be. We walk down the aisle and is top at one of their records.

"Let's play a game." I say, letting go of his hand.

"What kind of game?" He asks. "If it involves me pushing you against the shelf and making out with you, then I'm all for it." The smirk was plastered on his face. I lightly shove his chest and shake my head.

"Although that does sound great, I don't think people would enjoy us making out in public. I wouldn't enjoy us making out in public." I say, eyeing him. He rolls his eyes and wraps an arm around my shoulders.

"Yeah yeah, I know your not fond of PDA." He mumbles. "But the game?" He asks.

"Pick out... six records you think I'd like, while I pick out six I think you'd like, then we can go to the back room and listen to them to see if we actually like them." I explain.

"How do you expect them to let us into the back room?" He asks me. Smirking, I reply with a truthful answer.

"I know a few people here pretty well." I say. He narrows his eyes at me. "Fiiine, Jess's uncle is the owner and her cousin and little brother are working the front desk."

"Damn it, I picked this place because I thought you've never of been here before." He whines. I chuckle and turn around.

"Get searching, you big baby." Minutes later, I look up from the stack I was going through to find Ross holding a record up to his face with a man looking as if he were screaming, only to see Ross pull it down and act as if he were screaming himself. Laughing loudly, I look back down at my stack and pick up the rise and Fall of Ziggy Stardust by David Bowie.

"Laur." I look up once again to see Ross matching faces with the cover of some random vinyl. This went on for an hour. I finally picked up five more; Rumors by Fleetwood Mac, Purple Rain by Prince, London Calling by The Clash, Is This It? by The Strokes, and Funeral by Arcade Fire.

"Kev, can he and I use the back room to listen to these for like... maybe a half hour?" I ask, giving Kevin puppy dog eyes.

"Sure." I smile widely and continue walking down the hall and into the room, closing the door behind Ross.

"Switch?" He asks, holding out six vinyls. I nod quickly and look at all the titles he got me. Dark Side of the Moon by Pink Floyd, Greetings from Asbury Park from Bruce Springsteen, 1989 by Taylor Swift, Is This It? by The Strokes, In the Airplane Over the Sea by Neutral Milk Hotel and For Emma, Forever Ago by Bon Iver. We only had one the same.

After spending forty minutes listening to each of them, I ended up buying the Pink Floyd record and the Bon Iver record while Ross ended up getting just Prince.

"Successful record shopping wouldn't you say?" Ross asks, grabbing my hand as we walk back to his, or his friends, truck.

"Yes, I think it was very successful." I say, looking up at him. He smiles down at me before opening up my door. "Thanks." I whisper, hopping in. He gives me a cheesy smile before closing my door and making his way around to the other side.

By the time we made it to the beach, it was nearly eleven o'clock and the only access we have was a small drive in beach down the coast a bit away from home. I was a little surprised, but Ross seamed super happy about this.

"So, I made a comfy little bed in the back with a blow up mattress, three blankets underneath, two on top, and two pillows in the back." I furrow my eyebrows. "Hopefully this doesn't sound too boring, but I thought maybe we'd lay down, cuddle, maybe try and see how many stars we can count, or see any shooting stars..." He trails off. I smile at him.

"It sounds amazing." I whisper. He sighs of relief and hops out, unlocks the top of the truck bed and slides the cover in before undoing the tailgate and finally opening my car door.

"Ready?" He asks. I nod and follow him to the back, where he lifts me up. I kick off my shoes and drawl underneath the covers, waiting for Ross to do the same. He lays down beside me where I put my head on his arm, getting closer to him, and looking up at the sky. "What's the brightest star you see?" He asks.

"That one." I say, trying to point out which one. "Right in the center of like a constellation or something." I whisper. He takes my arm, bends it, and points my finger at me.

"Correction, you're the brightest star." He says.

"Stoooop." I whine, turning around to shove my face in his leather jacket. "You're too sweet for me, Ross." I whisper.

"Trust me, I'm really not." He replies, running his fingers through my hair.

"Yes you are." I mumble, looking back up at the stars.

We laid in this position for a few hours, just pointing out airplanes, which we saw seven, and finding the Big Dipper, even counting up to six hundred stars before we got tired of it. Okay, and we may have made out for a few minutes, but stopped the second we heard someone blasting their music while driving by. It sorta ruined the moment. By now, Ross was driving me home, saying his mom needed him home by two since he had a meeting early in the morning.

"Thanks, Ross. I had an amazing time." I whisper, unlocking my front door.

"Whoa, where the hell is my goodnight kiss, love." My cheeks immediately heat up at the words kiss and love. He had a goofy grin on his face, probably matching mine. I bring my hand to his jawline and neck, pulling his head down and connecting our lips. It lasted for a good ten seconds before I pull away and keep our foreheads pressed together. "Be my girlfriend?" He asks, barely above a whisper. "Please?" He adds. I smile and press my lips to his again.

"Of course. I wouldn't want to have it any other way." I whisper. He wraps me up in a tight hug, breathing down my neck in the process. "Does that mean our anniversary would be on the sixth or the seventh? Because it's technically the seventh right now considering it's almost one thirty in the morning and-" His lips came back onto mine in an instant.

"The sixth." He mumbles, pulling away. "It's the sixth." I nod slightly, pressing my lips against his gently. I couldn't get enough of this boys lips. I'm seriously addicted to them and it's a bad thing for sure. "Goodnight, Laura." He says, walking down a step. My eyes follow him.

"Text me when you get home?" I ask, opening my front door.

"Yup." I smile at his smile.

"Night."

the moment we've been waiting for since the first chapter... THEY'RE FINALLY BOYFRIEND AND GIRLFRIEND!!!! hopefully you liked reading about their date! i imagined the record store part like pitch perfect when jesse kept doing the facial expressions like the album covers 😂 anyways, please vote, comment, and follow me! love you, babes💜

Đọc tiếp

Bạn Cũng Sẽ Thích

3.3K 122 34
R5 has this competition where you can win to go on tour with them .  The competition is where you answer a whole bunch of questions that no one...
17.9K 588 52
Cleo is given the opportunity of a lifetime - to go on tour with R5. The only problem is that she absolutely HATES Ross. Soon though, their relations...
85.1K 3K 18
Ross and Laura were just two YouTubers. They'd make covers of their favorite songs, do a little true or dare, or even just post random things. They h...
706 4 17
Kayla is a fan of R5, shes 15, she lives with her mom and her brother, she hardly gets out of the house, her grades in school are in between good and...