Book 1: She's a Keeper | Augu...

By LivThaWriter

What happens when you meet the one person you relate with the most? All rights reserved. No part of this pub... More

Not Your Average Story...
1
2
3.1
3.2
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17.1
17.2
18
19
20 ~ Filler Chapter
21
22
23
24
25.1
25.2
26
27
28.1
28.2
29
30
31.1
31.2
Books
32
33
34
35
37.1
37.2
38
39
40
41
42
43
44
45.1
45.2
46
47

36

49.4K 1.6K 1.5K
By LivThaWriter

I felt hella uncomfortable to write half this lol but I said I was bringing drama and I lowkey don't know what to do with it now that it's here, my b.

Cydney Michaels

"And you sho' you good with this?" August asked me for the twentieth time in the past hour.

I gave him a blank stare, "Yes, Augustine." I rolled my eyes.

"Aye, I just wanna make sure you good," he held his hands up in defense, "And honestly, I'm not too cool with this. I just feel like it's a bad idea." He confessed once again.

Then why you going through with it? I held my tongue.

Yesterday, which was basically follow him around for meetings and interviews, the boring stuff day. Then whatever else he had to do. I wasn't around because I didn't want to be there for a reason. I spent my day with Thor's head in my lap while I read a book on the hotel balcony.

I was at the hotel being a good girlfriend while the dog went out to play. 😊 😊 😊

Today was day two. He'd be meeting with Haydin again and they would be doing what she wanted to do. AKA, what I wanted to do if she's still sticking to that story.

If I had a choice I wouldn't be bothered going out with the two today I mean, why would I want to go to my favorite place that has a very sentimental value to me with some random that my boyfriend has to bring too? And on top of that I'm sure its majorly based on a lie.

But I made sure I stayed up to date with the two over snapchat. He logged her in on his snap from her phone, with my approval of course, and I came across the fact that she was really flirty but August didn't notice. No man ever does. I also came across the fact that she looked good in any type of lighting which I was semi-jealous over.

I continued my process of getting ready in the bathroom, "Well since we're being honest, I really don't want to go with y'all."

"I kno', I kno'." He said as he slipped his Rolex on his wrist, "But I want you thea'. Andretti's got some meanin' fa you and it don't feel right just me and ha bein' thea."

"Nice to know you thought of me.." I mumbled while applying mascara. I'd yet to get dressed but August was already dressed. I was in no rush. We had a hour.

I watched August walk in the bathroom though the mirror, before I thought for a moment.

"Is there even an Andretti's in Miami?" I questioned him.

"Well.. kinda." He rubbed the back of his neck.

"Kinda means.." I trailed off waiting for him to complete the sentence as if we were in gradschool.

"Kinda as in, it's Andretti's. But it's a real race track.. with real race cars."

I stopped what I was doing. Real cars on a real track? I thought to myself.

"You got her time at a real track with real cars?" I turned to face him.

"I didn't do shit," he revealed, "Management did. Fufilling what she wanted ta do."

"And by management you mean—" "Danielle." We said together rolling our eyes.

I sighed leaning back onto the counter. She just irritates my soul so much all the time.. Like how does one find the time to meddle in ones life like this?

"I know it's kinda a step up from me and you but we can try ta have fun right?" August said.

I looked at him, "We're going to a race track. You may not be into cars but any man gets ahold of that they're gonna go ballistic. I don't have to worry about you not having fun." I rolled my eyes while crossing my arms over my chest.

"It's just a few hours at the track, dinner and you said you wanted ta Netflix without tha chill. In reality, it's all your fault 'cause you wanted this but then she stole your video so y'know that's—" he stopped once he saw the look I was giving him.

"Lil joke?" He made a motion with his fingers.

"Too, too soon." I turned back around to touch up anything I missed on my make up.

Every so often, I caught a glimpse of August looking at my ass and then me in the face.

"What?" I knocked him out of his daze.

"C'mere." He held his hand out for me to talk it. Reluctantly, I did.

I asked why but he ignored me while leading me back to the bedroom. He sat on the bed pulling me to straddle his lap.

"What Aug?" I blushed slightly as he just stared at me.

"I can't just look atchu?" He caressed my face with one hand while the other rested on my lower back, "Imagine nasty thangs 'bout you?"

"I'd say no but then you'd think about other girls," I joked as I pushed him back onto the bed, "but what exactly do you think of me in those dirty thoughts?"

"Oh you gettin' big and bad na?" He chuckled and thought to hisself, "Well you know what daddy like."

"Correction: I know what August likes." I said.

He was still stuck on trying to get me to call him daddy but I wasn't wit it. At least not until after his birthday.

"Whateva, same person. Na gimme a kiss," he poked his bottom lip out.

I peck it a few times before turning it into a full blown make out session. Before I knew it my tank top was off and his shirt, well it disappeared like it was never on. His hands roamed my body after he flipped the two of us so he was now hovering me.

He pulled away from me and just stared, admiring me. This is how it always went, it was a rotation.

I would start something, he'd get worked up as well as me, then the roles would reverse. He'd end up on top of me, kissing up and down my exposed torso and then just stare at me and smirk.

"What?" I grew the courage to ask this time.

"Nothin'," he shook his head, "just one look atchu does so much shit ta me. Like if I was still a New Orleans nigga on tha come up, I woulda been had my way witchu twenty different ways."

"You know, you really could've kept that to yourself." I rolled my eyes.

He smacked his lips, "Speakin' a'keepin' shit ta ourselves... what's good witchu ma?" He pretended to play the roll of a guy tryna holla at me on the streets.

I held my laughs in trying to stick to the so called script. He tugged at the waistband of my joggers.

"What's good with me? A boyfriend that what." I smacked my lips loudly as if I was a ghetto girl.

"Man, fa'get that lame. Come roll wit a real nigga fa tha night ma." He pulled me up from the bed.

"Well my lame does me just fine, so you needa step." I imitated Martin.

"Oh really?" He paused and I nodded, "Well does ya lame nigga do you like this?"

He swiftly picked me up which surprised me and we both crashed on the bed once again. I couldn't help but giggle as he smirked.

"Do he?" He asked again and I nodded. "Do he do this as well?"

He left a trail of kisses from my lips, collarbone, the parts of my breast that seeped from my bra, down my stomach and hovering my belly button.

"All the time," I said quieter.

He was starting to get to me like he always did. His accent slipped to no return as his voice lowered in tone.

"This?" His hands did the usual roam and travel.

It was dimly lit, the only source of light was the TV playing a fairly dark natured movie, but I could still see parts of him. That was something he often did, keep it dark for me, I enjoyed the light so we fought over that a lot.

I nodded, watching him closely. Sometimes I wished he'd just have his way with me, however many ways, in a night.

But I had morals today.

"Sure he don' did this befo'? I mean, you look like y'een neva been touched tha right way."

He pulled a few strings causing my joggers to slip off easily without me having to even lift up. How he did it, I have no idea.

I nodded once again, lost in the moment.

August Alsina

"Talk to me," I demanded.

Cydney was like putty in my hands right now, of course I was gonna do what she wanted me to do.

"Talk."

"He—He uhm," "He what?" My fingers grazed ova ha inner thighs as I breathed on ha neck. Sum that was my favorite thang ta tease ha wit.

I chuckled, "Aug got ya tongue?"

I kissed ha lips, "You trust me?" I asked. She just stared at me so I asked again. Eventually she nodded.

"I need you to say it."

She nodded again, "Yes."

My next moves were careful. I ain't wanna spook ha but a nigga was nervous. I ain't cracked open a female in what felt like years.

"Stop watchin' me." I said lowly, "Relax." I said that mo' fa my benefit, not ha's. Ha bein' uptight as hell was makin' me uptight as hell.

She looked at tha ceiling and I pulled at tha skin on ha neck causin' ha ta moan as I repeated tha process. Thats exactly what I wanted, she was calmin' down na and I'ca proceed how I planned.

I took my time, grabbin' erry centimeter of ha skin between my teeth, sure ta leave marks. I guess I'd forgotten that we were supposed ta be headin' out soon but I only made her more antsy which made me hard as shit so I was down ta continue.

Like I did ha sweats, I slowly slid ha panties off. She was already wet from my kisses but I kno' I'ca do betta than that, I'm Aug, fym?

My hand trailed ta in between ha legs and made they way 'round, before I'ca do anythang, she grabbed my free hand and interlocked it wit ha's.

I smirked, "I gotchu baybeh."

My fingas made they way around easily findin' ha spot fa tha moment. She was fuckin' wit that shit heavy so I continued until she was practically beggin' me ta stop.

"Why you stop?" She whined outta breath.

I chuckled, "You tol' a nigga ta stop."

She pouted and started ta speak but I stopped ha wit my fingas navigatin' they way though ha again at a steady speed. She moaned out in pleasure which was music ta my ears but she wasn't reactin' enough fa my liking, so I added tongue.

"Oh my God, August." She tried to push my head away but I wasn't havin' it.

Yea, I know what you thankin'.

But that was like two, three years ago. Times change baybeh, as well as my tastebuds 👅.

I locked my arms around ha thighs ta keep ha from jerkin' so much.

"You want me ta stop na?" I mumbled against ha, vibrating ha clit which only made ha react even mo'.

I had a mouthful as she unintentionally ground towards me. My baybeh lowkey a freak, I thought ta myself wit a smile. This was what I been needin' fa a while. Seein' Cyd loosen up so much was enough pleasure ta me.

Five a'six mins lata, I stopped ta give ha a break. I ain't wanna go nowhea' fa'real na but I knew thea won't really a choice. My ultimate plan was ta not let ha cum, leave ha wantin' a nigga n' shit, havin' me all on a brain tha whole day and night.

Plus ha birthday was tamorrow not taday, what I look like givin' a pre birthday gift?

I made my way back up ta ha lips nd kissed ha so she'ca taste how good she tasted ta me, "I see all that water you drank do ya body good."

I stood and grabbed my shirt, pullin' it ova my head.

"So you start to get me off and just dip? I didn't know this was a booty call." I'ca hea' tha sarcasm in ha voice as I began ta brush my teeth.

"Won't no booty call baybeh," I walked back ta ha, glancin' at tha time, almost six, and looked back at Cyd. She'd slid a pair of ha jeans.

"How you like it?"

She lowered ha gaze, lookin' at my situation that was settlin' down, "For someone that can't open a starburst with his mouth, that tongue works wonders."

I chuckled, "You ti'ed na aintchu?" She nodded, "Too bad. Finish gettin' ready."

I pecked ha lips afta hearing a knock on tha door. Of course Cyd freaky ass turned it into a full blown make out. I damn near hadda pry ha offa me.

"Look what you done did na," I motioned ta my pants that rose again. She only laughed, "Na you can go get tha door."

She smirked at me befo' gettin' up. I went inta tha bathoom ta fix myself.

"Wait, I can't get the door! look what you did to my neck!" She yelled through tha door. I poked my head through afta crackin' tha door.

I chuckled," Well she just gon' have ta wait then."

*

"So you mean to tell me you'ca do it witcha tongue? Damn you got some skills girl."

"I mean it's not that hard, just have to have control." She shrugged.

"Aight, lemme see you do it."

"Really, right now?" She asked.

"Yup, lemme see." I nodded.

"Okay.."

I pushed tha almost empty glass that held cherries in tha bottom of it ta ha. She looked at it befo' she took one out by a stem.

Within tha next twenty seconds it was in ha mouth, tied, and pulled out by ha fingatips.

"Wow," I clapped fa ha, "you nice wit it."

"What's the claps for?" Cyd asked as she approached tha table again.

"Haydin hea', tied a cherry stem wit ha tongue in like less than twenty seconds.

"Congrats." Cydney sat back down, sarcasm all ova ha.

"Thanks." Haydin looked down like she did sum wrong, but she didn't. I brushed it off cause she won't my girl ta be makin' sho' they confidence was on a hunnid. Plus Cyd'd prolly kill my ass.

"So, did you have fun today? You know the racing and everything?" Cyd asked Haydin which shocked me. She hadn't said a word ta ha all night unless needed.

"Uhm, yeah. It was... different." She sipped on ha drank.

"Whatchu mean by different?" I asked.

"I mean, it's not something I usually do in my free time." She shrugged.

"But I thought you liked Andretti's? That's tha reason behind this day fa you." Cydney caught ha ass in a lie.

She looked confused fa a moment befo' it clicked. And right then and thea, I knew she was lyin' fa'sho but I ain't say shit. I wanted ta see how this played out.

"Right right! I do it's just been a while, being busy with work and everything." She tried to cover up.

I just nodded. Cyd looked at me lookin' like she wanted ta say sum but I shock my head fa ha ta not do shit.

"So what do you do?" Cydney continued.

"Cyd.." I warned her.

"What? Y'all are supposed to be getting to know each other but I don't hear you finding stuff out about her, so I'll do it."

"Well he definitely found out some stuff yesterday," She said with a smirk. "I guess he didn't tell you."

"Hm, I guess not." Cyd looked ta me and I was just lost. I aint know what tha hell she was talkin' 'bout.

She pushed ha hair behind ha ear, "But to answer your question, I'm into cosmology, with some modeling on the side."

"Hair or makeup?"

"Both but mainly makeup," she smiled.

"Well I'll admit you're pretty enough for it, y'know to model. Make up makes you look better as well." Cyd nodded.

"Uh, check?" I flagged down a waiter. It was time ta go.

"Um, what do you mean by that?" Haydin asked back.

"Nothing. Just saying you look better with makeup? I mean majority of people do so I can't just single you out right?"

"Y'all ready ta go?" I slipped money inta tha billfold that tha waiter placed on tha table.

"Yeah, I'm stuffed." Cydney answered. Haydin simply jus nodded.

I ain't bother ta wait on my change, tha waiter would just get a big ass tip tanight. I helped tha two a'them stand keepin' Cyd's hand in mine afta. We left out tha restaurant, headed ta our next destination, tha hotel.

"Welcome ta my temporary crib," I said ta Haydin.

Cyd walked off ta go change and she came outta ha shell just like that wheneva Cyd wasn't around so I tried ta keep Cyd nea' me. Y'know when bitches get comfortable hennythang can happen.

"August, I'm gotta take him to go pee." Cyd came from tha back, leash in hand. Thor ran past ha and sat at tha door. "Where your lil friend go?" Cyd joked as she bridged tha gap between us.

"Ha ha," I rolled my eyes, "bathroom."

"Well I'll be back in a few minutes," she pecked my lips, "c'mon my son." She spoke ta Thor as she leashed him.

"Aight, be careful, take T witchu."

"Yes, August. Anything for you, August. Would you like me to bring you something back? " She rolled her eyes.

"Gone somewhea'." I shooed her towards tha door.

"Oh, so you can get busy with new bae?" She said seriously but I'ca tell she was jokin'.

I stale faced ha.

"Small joke?" She said.

"Ion see why you jokin' when that shit'ca really happen." I shot back as I sat on tha sofa.

She glared at me.

"Small jokes ain't so small is they?" I retorted, "See, gotcha feelins' hurt."

"Whatever, I'll be back." She rolled ha eyes befo' leavin' out tha room.

Cydney Michaels

I moseyed my way across the hotel halls to knock on Big T's room door, roughly. He answered quickly, looking at me and towards August's door and the guard that stood along the frame of it.

"Somethin' wrong?"

I shook my head, "Sorry it's nothing, are you up for a walk?" I kept it simple, motioning to Thor.

He nodded and retreated to his room to grab his shoes. We'd traveled down the elevator, though the lobby and down the street without muttering a word to each other until I decided to speak.

"Hey T, what do you think of Haydin?"

"I mean.. She's not gonna replace you if that's what you tryna get at." He shrugged.

"I wasn't.." I mumbled.

"Okay, Cyd." He chuckled sounding like August, "Why you ask then?"

"Just to see if anyone sees what I see.."

"Well right now, I see you tryna force yourself to see things," he put on his psychological genius hat, "if I'm being honest, I don't like Haydin. I don't like the energy she gives off towards August. And you know first hand he doesn't mix well with other people's energy."

I nodded. The fact that he knew something was off without being in the loop over this whole Dandelion ordeal make be feel better about it.

"But I can't see her having power to try to take your spot. Almost as if someone put her up to it." he put more thought into it.

"Right," I mumbled, "I can see that too. I mean August already mentioned that she was different when I'm around so that's why he kept me close. And when I talked to her it didn't add up."

"I noticed that too, yesterday when I was with them. So you're not alone."

We'd reach the nearby beach about a mile away and turned to head back to the hotel. I decided to change the subject.

"Do you like your job?" I asked, "I mean, you're away from your family to take care of August's needs and serve as his protector."

"I enjoy it, I mean I miss my family from time to time but it's fine. Only time I don't is when August starts acting half his age or gets really irritable and annoying."

I agreed. August was a pain in the ass majority of the time but he was my pain in the ass as well as T's but not by choice. I couldn't think of someone wanting him outside of his voice, money and looks. That's how much he irritated my soul sometimes.

We continued to talk about random things until we made it back to the hotel. A ten minute pee break with Thor turned into a hour and a half walk to the beach and back plus a stop at Five Guys.

Although we'd just left a restaurant not too long ago, I was hungry as shit for a burger and fries.

I was surprised August hadn't called or texted me and T. It made me suspicious of what he was doing.

I'd taken the leash back from T who held it on the way back since Thor started to pull and my arm couldn't take it.

I spoke my goodbyes to T and went to slide the key card but revived a text stopping me.

It was a picture message from Hazel. I only rolled my eyes at what it could be, but still opened it as I leaned on the door.

Hazel 💞💘😘😘: they mighty close.. Why tf she in a robe?? Do I need to fly down there tonight? 😤

(Chill on my edit skills.. I threw it together cause it's not aug and cyd 😂😂)

It was one of the photos they took together yesterday. I sighed and did a dumb thing: read the comments.

Majority were all '#cydsina' or about killing August for dropping me. A few stating facts that it was just the contest winner, and others that were just completely bashing me.

I went back to my messages with Hazel and replied.

Nah slime 😭 😂but we definitely need to talk when you get here

I locked my phone not bothering to wait for a reply, and went in. I immediately heard shouting between August and Haydin as I opened the door.

I tried to be quiet but y'know how heavy and loud hotel doors are? Getting women and men caught up since the beginning of time.

"Cyd, that you?"

I cursed under my breath for not having the opportunity to be nosey. I replied a simple 'yeah' and unleashed Thor. I figured I'd buy time to peep in on their conversation by feeding him and changing his water.

"Aye, stop cheatin' mane!"

"How am I cheating? Just cause I have four older brothers who are basketball lovers?" She laughed.

"Ain't no way I'm finna let yo' ass beat me," he shouted back.

I came to the sense that they were playing a game. I walked in the room completely and August spotted me.

"Hey baybeh, that was quick."

Quick, huh? I thought to myself, "Did you not realize that I was gone longer than that a few minutes?" I asked.

"What," he nodded still focusing on the game, "this like the first game still."

"We're on the fifth one August," Haydin let out a giggle and I rolled my eyes.

"Nah, it ain't been that long—" he paused checking the time on his phone, "Well shit, guess it has. My bad."

"Mhm." I mumbled.

I continued my plans to reheat my food and took it to the bedroom. I settled on the movie Class Act that played on BET and ate while scrolling through my phone before falling asleep.

Almost two hours later I'd woken up to credits rolling along the TV screen and the only faithful man by my side: Thor.

I stood to stretch, heading out the room.

It was dead silent but I knew he'd been in the room at some point from looking over the edge of the bed and seeing his clothes from the day piled on the floor as well as his jewelry on the night stand.

"August? You here?" I called out without receiving a answer. "Augu..." Turning the corner I did not like what I came across.

Closing my eyes, I reversed my steps and opened them again, "I know this nigga is not.." I mumbled to myself as I walked back through turning my head at the scene again. I quickly stepped my way to him.

"What the hell is wrong with you?!" I whisper yelled at August hitting the part of his torso that wasn't covered by a female.

He woke up quickly looking at me like I did something crazy. Me do something crazy? Ha, he ain't seen that yet.

"What Cyd?" He yelled back at me in the same whispering tone.

It amazed me how unaware he was. I had to point out the obvious girl sprawled out over him who's head was now inching closer and closer to his dick.

"Fuck.." He wiped his hand down his face, "it's not what it looks like. I guess I fell asleep first and she got comfortable.. on me."

"I don't give a—" I paused my whispering. Why do I care if I wake her ass up?

"I don't give a fuck how the hell it looks! Either way you explain it, it looks bad, just get her out of here!" I sighed as I watched August not make any moves.

"August, now!" I raised my voice higher causing her to wake up and him to move.

I made my way back to the bedroom sitting down on the bed. I held my temple as I heard the talking and movements through the wall. I heard the apologies from her for falling asleep on him but August wasn't really replying much, just getting her out the door.

"At least he did something right," I muttered hearing the door open and close.

I began to bundle myself up in the covers, covering my head partially. I felt a dip in the bed, knowing it was August I turned over.

"She gone na.. I ain't mean ta fall asleep. You kno' dat."

"You don't mean to do a lot of things but you still do it." I buried myself deeper in the covers.

"Fa'real Cyd. Y'kno I wouldn't do shit like that on purpose! I fell asleep, she fell asleep wit ha head on my chest. My arms won't even around ha." He defended himself.

"Okay." I simply replied to him.

"Cyd, talk to me." He reached over placing his hand on my shoulder. I shrugged him off. I didn't speak but just shook my head knowing what was coming next. I wiped my lower lids of the tears and closed my eyes, "I believe you but that don't mean it's okay August."

"I ain't neva said it was! I'm tryna make it aight, you just gotta work wit me on it."

"I really get tired of people trying their best to tear us apart and you do nothing about it," I sat up showing my face, "I thought I'd have to deal with paparazzo and people like The Shade Room. Not people literally on your team!" I stressed.

"That's shit we gotta deal with—" "No it's shit you gotta deal with! I don't have to."

He paused looking at me, "What you sayin'?"

I sighed, "I'm saying if you'd fire Danielle, a lot of this extra shit wouldn't be happening. If you got off you label and did what you wanted, this wouldn't be happening. If you didn't let these people force you into being 'hollywood' we wouldn't be here right now."

"Nah, what you mean by you don't gotta deal wit this? If you don't wanna I ain't makin' ya ass stay." He stood starting to get mad.

"Are you really missing my point and shining light on me leaving you?"

"Fuck allat otha shit, Im worried bout you and whether you wanna be hea'. I'm worried bout our relationship, Cyd."

"If you're worried about our relationship, you wouldn't be having girls sleeping on you, feeling like they can be comfortable with you like that and most of all, you wouldn't continue to let the foul shit others do, slide."

He sighed, nodding as he look away from me.

I thought, playing with my fingers while I sniffed every few seconds. I wasn't sad I was just upset, I was hurt. I continue to let him do these things without consequences and this was the result. Me here hurt, while he just stood there with just the look of regret on his face, not putting in the effort to make change because of his career in the way.

"Look, I'll leave you alone fa tha night, aight?" He did his best to compromise, realizing he was in the wrong for a lot of things in this moment. I just nodded. He walked towards me and lifted my head with his index finger to look at him.

He pecked my lips, "Happy birthday Cyd and I'm sorry." He left the room shutting the door behind him and I laid back on the bed.

These past two days gave me a headache. If anything my aunt taught me didn't stick, I know one thing did. Two things you can't feel when you're asleep: hunger and headaches.

I was not about to have a headache tonight.

I contemplated so much on if I wanted to post this or not lol... All in all, I wanna delete this chapter lol but anywaysss...

Is Cyd too passive aggressive on some shit? Lemme know what you think og her and this situation. She gotta right to be acting like that? And August.. man how yall feel about him and his wrongs? 😭

What song of August's do you hate?

I fucking hate No Love Remix with a passion. I mean she bae and everything but I just don't like her verse 😩😩 i fuck with the video for some reason though.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

3.4K 41 22
What happens when you meet the right person for you! I try and upload to chapters twice a day!! Started 2/2/2024 Ended:3/16/2024 Published:2/4/20204
114K 3.2K 42
Series in order ♥ { • My Brother Bestfriend } { • This Thing Called Life } { • This Is Our Life } [ This is the first book of the three book series...
2.6K 42 38
Me and Isaac have been friends forever. What happens when we feel like more than friends? Will things get complicated? He's my best friends cousin. ⚠...
His Block By ro.

Fanfiction

2.1M 84.9K 50
What if the love of your life only stood across the street from you? What would you do? Cross the street or wait for them to do so? Would you guys b...