Hiding • Scott McCall • Book...

Von Eri_Berri2312

Something attracted her to Beacon Hills. But she was known as the girl with the hood, who had a secret. By... Mehr

Introduction
Chapter One
Chapter Two
Chapter Three
Chapter Four
Chapter Five
Chapter Six
Chapter Seven
Chapter Eight
Chapter Nine
Chapter Ten
Chapter Eleven
Chapter Twelve - Victoria's POV
Chapter Thirteen
Chapter Fourteen - Victoria's POV
Chapter Fifteen
Chapter Sixteen
Chapter Seventeen - Victoria's POV
Chapter Eighteen
Chapter Nineteen
Chapter Twenty
Chapter Twenty One
Epilogue
Book Two
Author's Note

Hiding • Scott McCall

22.8K 351 7
Von Eri_Berri2312

Hello lovely people of wattpad!! I have decided to write a fanfic because why the hell not? I've had this idea for a while and I feel like if I write it for you guys then it will finally put my mind at ease.

Disclaimer- I do not own Teen Wolf characters or the plots, apart from the ones I make in this story.

Also, this is the first time I am doing something like this so it might be a little crappy at first, apologies in advanced. This is for all you Scott Girls out there like me! Lmao.

Anyway, Enjoy! Xx

-------

Something attracted her to Beacon Hills.

But she was known as the girl with the hood, who had a secret.

By day she was a normal Teenage girl, by night she is a creature of the night. So what happens when she finds out that she isn't the only one and that there could possible be something killing people for the fun of it? She has to come out of hiding, and she will have some help with it. The help being...

Scott McCall and Stiles Stilinski.

(Season Two)
(I do not own Teen Wolf)

Weiterlesen

Das wird dir gefallen

34.9K 917 46
"Look, I get it. You probably think I'm a total weirdo now. Just please, don't tell anyone. Including Scott." Stiles moved to sit next to her and gra...
387 15 15
Kailia, the best friend of Scott and Stiles, has stood by and kept watch for all her life. She never asked questions and she never said no, but what...
1.2K 24 19
Beacon Hills it looks like a normal town, it has houses, a few high schools, work places. The sun rises once a day, then it falls. People wake up, ge...
2.6K 92 15
When a pack of crazed Alphas arrive in Beacon Hills, creating chaos, can Skylar and her friends stop them? Can the she-wolf save her twin? And best...