The Road to the Uchiha Clan R...

Od Amaterasura

Orphaned since birth, young Naruto has always lived a solitude life despite how tough he acts. What he don't... Viac

The Road to the Uchiha Clan's Revival & Other Stories
Chapter 1 - Michitoki Clan's special Kekkei Genkai's awakening!
Chapter 2 - Aftershock, who's that Boy?
Chapter 3 - Uzumaki Naruto
Chapter 4 - Ichiraku Ramen
Chapter 5 - Naruto's apartment of Hell
Chapter 6 - The Uchiha Clan, First impression from Uchiha Itachi!
Chapter 7 - Home coming, secret revealed!
Chapter 8 - Clan Elders' decision!
Chapter 9 - The Last Resort
Chapter 10 - The Hokage is a Slave Driver
Chapter 11 - Mission Revealed! Get Ready for Action!
Chapter 12 - First Akatsuki Member
Chapter 13 - The Hunchback and the proud Artist
Chapter 14 - Clash with Deidara and Sasori!
Chapter 15 - Call me Yamato
Chapter 16 - First encounter with Tsunade
Chapter 17 - Formation of an Alliance against the Akatsuki!
Chapter 18 - Getting to know Yamato
Chapter 19 - A Call from Genma, Kakashi enters the Fray!
Chapter 20 - Make-Out Paradise! Kakashi's pervy side!
Chapter 21 - Amegakure and its God
Chapter 22 - Itachi: We Meet Again...
Chapter 23 - Itachi's Genjutsu
Chapter 24 - Objectif Cleared
Chapter 25 - Kakashi's Secret and The Strangest Akatsuki!
Chapter 26 - New Trouble
Chapter 27 - Don't try to save the Uchiha Clan anymore!
Chapter 29 - Tobi
Chapter 30 - Stuck in the Akatsuki Hideout with Deidara
Chapter 31 - A new Destination
Chapter 32 - Fortuitous Coincidence
Chapter 33 - At the Dango Shop
Chapter 34 - The Mystery of Tobi
Chapter 35 - Uchiha Madara
Chapter 36 - To Join or Not to Join
Chapter 37 - Kakashi's Ninja Dog and A Call from the Hokage
Chapter 38 - The Epic Duo
Chapter 39 - Dark Motive from Otogakure
Chapter 40 - A Thing to be Noticed
Chapter 41 - Newly discovered Passion
Chapter 42 - Turning Point
Chapter 43 - At last
Chapter 44 - Invitation to the Kuraku Izakaya
Chapter 45 - Yamato's wistful Thinking
Chapter 46 - A Mission Tsunade can't Decline
Chapter 47 - New Threats
Chapter 48 - All for the Sake of Bounty Hunting
Chapter 49 - The Immortal Beings
Chapter 50 - It May All end Here
Chapter 51 - Bold and Talks by the Book
Chapter 52 - Konoha's Grief and Sai's Origin

Chapter 28 - A dream of Sixteen Years ago

184 5 0
Od Amaterasura

Chapter 28 – A dream of Sixteen Years ago

After a hot steamy bath, I snuggled into my futon; my tired muscles and joints could finally rest. (Geez I sound like an old lady)

Despite the fact that I now have new problems concerning the Akatsuki and my “canceled” mission to save the Uchiha Clan, I’m still able to fall asleep quickly. To this day I just realized it must be a blessing; anxiety and depression almost never affect my slumber. The only time I had insomnia was the night I awakened my kekkei genkai.

I had a particular dream this night.

In my dream, I was surrounded by complete obscurity. But I could hear cacophonous sounds from far away. Gradually they became more audible; screams and cries of panic with fear were distinguished. Also the noises of trees breaking and maybe houses collapsing. But nothing more was as frightening as a sudden beastly roar that thundered in proximity. I broke free from darkness’ restrain and recognized that I was standing on a rocky mountain above Konoha’s Hokage Monument, looking down at the Village. An enormous orange beast with numerous tails was wrecking havoc below. The screams and cries were from the tiny people who were running away. A swipe from the creature’s claws was enough to tear down a building. The blazing red eyes of the ravaging beast left trails of reddish lines under the moonlit night as it moved. A real demon!

At this extent, I couldn’t really do anything, so I only watched. After a while, the beast sensed something from my direction and calmed down. My heart skipped a beat. The full moon behind the monster showed its silhouette; a fox.

A mighty growl ringed in the sky. The monster fox opened its jaw, accumulating Chakara to form a dark sphere. It grew larger and larger, and released as a beam towards me. At this rate it could be futile to escape. I stopped breathing and shut my eyes.

Just before the beam emitted by the fox was about to touch the Hokage Monument, it stopped; and abruptly disappeared. I opened my eyes and thought that I was in the afterlife. Without warning, a gigantic explosion happened at a distance behind me, lightening up the region around. The powerful airstream knocked me off my feet. Luckily I grabbed a big rock, and stopped just in time on the edge cliff.

“Phew.”

I looked down, on the head of the forth Hokage stone stood a black hooded person.

“Did he do something about that beam?” I thought.

I blinked and the figure vanished.

I felt someone’s presence behind me. I immediately turned around; that same figure shadowed above me, the moonlight illuminated his face under the hood; a haunting white mask with a single hole in the right eye.

“EEEEEEEEEEEEEKK!!!!!!!!”

I jumped from my futon, covered with sweats all over. I breathed heavily. It was still night time.

“Thank Heavens it was only a dream”

“Was it so…?” A dark voice came from the shadow.

“Gasp!” I didn’t dare to speak.

Soft footsteps slowly approached from the other side of my room. Each step made my body even more paralyzed. I wanted to look away, lest it’s a demonic entity, but fear was too overwhelming. Its true, that humans are all scared of the unknown..

The faint moonlight in my bedroom illuminated the entity; a dark cloaked figure, with an orange mask…..

I passed out.

Pokračovať v čítaní

You'll Also Like

86K 2.3K 26
UP FOR ADOPTION I WILL LEAVE THIS STORY UP FOR YOU TO READ AND VIEW BECAUSE I AM NOT MEAN I do NOT own NARUTO. Masashi Kishimoto-san does. I only own...
622K 15.1K 113
Uzumaki Naruto, the Jinchuriki of the Kyubi who grow up being lonely. But what if his Past lives memories came back from him after he was beaten badl...
14.9K 762 64
(Book 1 of an Insane Genius series) Minato and Kushina survive Kyuubi's attack and have twin sons. After the destructive Demon Fox is sealed inside t...
65.2K 1.7K 50
(y/n) is one of the S-rank shinobi. She is a member of Izumi clan. The clan was an elite clan in konoha. In the academy, she met a boy named Uchiha...