Love is unbelievable (A Justi...

By HondaDevil1997

Joyce Braun, the 17 year old daughter goes on tour with her dad, Scooter Braun, who manages Justin Bieber. Sh... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Authors Note
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Authors Note
Chapter 40
Chapter 41 (Last Chapter)

Chapter 15

941 22 4
By HondaDevil1997

Sorry for the late update, but here is the next chapter :-) I hope you guys like it.

_______________________________________________________________________

Justins POV

I was surprised. She really kissed back! I cupped her cheek. I asked her to be my girlfriend, and she said yes! 'Joyce, you have to know that I have feelings for you. From the first time I saw you, I was already in love with you.' I said. I stood up, and hugged her tightly. She gave me a kiss, and said:'I didnt knew that Justin. I fell in love with you, when we had that kiss, with Truth or Dare.'  I let her go, and walked with her out of her room. The boys asked if we did Truth or Dare again. I said yes, and asked Joyce, if she wanted to play the game.'Yes sure. But not questions or Dares that makes no scence.' she said. I nodded, and sat down in a cirle in Alfredo's bedroom. Ryan, Chaz and Fredo were looking at me with a look, that actually said: Did it work? I didnt look back, and started the game. 'Okay, I am choosing Chaz. Truth or Dare?' I asked him. I saw him thinking about Dare but he chose Truth. 'Okay, well Chaz, did you ever had a girlfriend or kissed somone?' I asked. I saw his face turned red. 'I didnt have had a girlfriend and I dint kiss a girl either.' he said blushing. I heared Joyce giggling about the colour of his face. Then picked Chaz me. 'Justin, Truth or Dare.' he said. I picked Dare. 'Justin, I dare to kiss Joyce, full on the lips.' he said chuckling. I looked at him. 'Serious, is that the only think you can think about.' I said joking. She walked to me, and sat down next to me. I kissed her on her lips, and I left she kissed back. I asked her permisson, and she gave it. Our tounghs were playing a game. It really turned out to a make out session. I let her go, and pecked her on the lips once. The boys had their jaws dropped, literally. 'You're catching flies.' I said laughing. 'You two are dating?' they said in unison. 'Yes, so dont you dare to hit on me.' Joyce said laughing. I gare her a pick on her lips and we all sat down again, continuing the game.

Joyce' POV

When he kissed me on the lips I heared the boys gasping. I gave Justin permission right away, and I was in heaven. His lips were tasting so sweet, and were so soft, unbelievable. I pulled slowly away, and saw the boys looking with their mouths open.I started giggling, and felt Justin his lips on mine again. I looked at him en laughed about the reactions of us dating. When we stopped the game, I walked away from the room, and walked out of the bus. I needed some fresh air. Then I felt two strong arms around me. It was Justin. 'Hey Justin.' I said. and I turned around. I gave him a kiss. He kissed back, and he wrapped his arms around my waist. I moaned in pleasure, when he starts to kiss my neck. 'Justin, stop please.' I moaned. 'No shawty. First you say that you love me.' he said kissing my sweet spot. 'Joustin, I love you.' I said moaning. He let me go, and took my hand. 'Lets go to the park.' he said, and I walked with him in the park. Rightaway there was papz to take pictures. Im fine with it. Everybody may know that Justin and I are a item. There were also beliebers rightaway. They were so positive, they didnt hate me. They all said that we are meant to be together. I know for sure that I wont leave him, never!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

4.2K 48 15
Intro Noelle is a shy girl that happens to be Scooter Braun's daughter. Noelle has always been a self conscious, shy, and skinny girl. All the ki...
6.6M 96.7K 67
Kylie Braun, 16, the daughter of Scott Braun or as some of you may know him as Scooter Braun, never liked the annoying, self centered, jerky supersta...
680K 14.8K 58
Chelsea, Scooter Brauns daughter and Justin Biebers best friend. Will they become more than that? Read and find out. *in editing*
48.7K 1K 14
When Ally Braun has to join the pop sensation Justin Bieber on the "BELIEVE TOUR" who she thinks is a self centered JERK who takes her father from he...