Married To A Jerk [JUNGKOOK B...

By -Damned-

"Once a force marriage,is always a force marriage." Well that's what she said. More

Arranged
HIM?!
Our First Kiss
Our New House
Back to Normal
Cancelling
Friends
My Mind
Sleep Over
Next Week
Touchy
Awareness
The wedding
New friends
Japan Hoes pt.2
Baby
Same Feelings
Happy Birthday
The Feeling
!GUYS!
PlayMate
KIDS
HELP
so uhm..
DATE
DATE 2
Quarrel
Died.
🌸.
GUYSSS

Japan Hoes

11.3K 237 94
By -Damned-

Omg,no offense japan lover and japan people who reads this. Sorry for my rude title,i just have to..i don't have any ideas than this..it suits the story..you'll see♡♡

__________●

I smiled brightly as i saw them already in the van. There were 2 vans.

"Sorry for being late." I apologize.

"No need to apologize,honey." My dad said as he drove off.

Me and jungkook are in the very back seat,it kinda squeeze us together but we're married so what?

"Why's this place so cramp?" He murmured.

I only chuckle at his reaction,it was cute,very very cute.

I hugged at his cuteness,he looked so confused.

"What're you doing?" He said.

"You're too cute to handle. So i gave you a free warm hug." I said.

"You're disgusting." He said.

"Atleast i'm giving you attention. Tch,i guess i wont have to do this anymore. You just lost a golden chance from a golden woman." I said,annoyed.

"Pfft,i don't want something from a fake gold like you." He said,i dropped my jaw. "Stop being a fake gold when you're a beautiful jewelry in my eyes." He said.

"Whoa,that's cheesy,you hoe." I said.

"Damn retarded woman,atleast i know you liked it." He said.

"I never said that i like it,idiot." I said.

"Haha,yeah. Tell that to your cheeks,tomato girl." He poked my cheeks.

"Whatever,don't talk to me." I rolled my eyes and look at the window.

"Who even wants to,you talked to me first. I'm not in the mood to talk to you anyways." He said as he looked to his side of the window.

**5 minutes later**

"Talk to meee~~ i'm boreeeedd~~" he whined as he poke my arms,my cheeks and literally my whole face.

"Shut up." I said.

**5 more minutes later**

He is still freakin poking me and whined.

"Stop touching me." I said as i turned my face to him.

"What if i don't want to?" He said.

"Then...just..lemme sleep." I gave up with his little arguements.

"In one condition." He said and i sighed.

"What?" I said lazily,i'm getting really sleep now..help ;-;

"Sleep on my shoulders..i'll support you." He said.

Well that was easy. I just put my head to his shoulder right afer he said that and get to sleep. I felt his arms around my waist to 'support' me. I ignore the fact that he's actually tickling me a bit because my shirt was a bit opened and his soft hands were touching it.

**about...idk how many minutes nor time..or maybe years that i slept but they actually arrived at the airport! Wooot!**

I woke up by his little soft poking on my nose.

"Wake up,sleepy head. We're here." He said.

"Hm? Japan?" I said.

"No,dumb dumb. The airport!" He said as he chuckled.

"Oh..sad." i said. It's true tho.

Ugh,why am i feeling so dizzy and wanting to vomit..?? I ignore it and start walking..

"U kay?" Jungkook said.

"Yeah,i'm fine,honey. Just a bit of dizzy,that's all." I said.

"Did you eat your breakfast?" He said. Oh,yeah. I haven't..maybe that why i'm dizzy..

"Righhhtt..maybe that's why i have no energy. I'll eat something,okay?" I said as i smile.

"Okay,maybe. But you don't look good,tho." He worry me.

I just smile and gave him the 'i'm-perfectly-fine' look.

"Okay..if you say so then let's go." He said.

*time skip*

Okay we're finally here at japan. Woot!

"Whoaaa..it's so..colourful." i said,wait why isn't he replying? "Jungkook-ah." I looked around noticing that jungkook wasn't at my side anymore. I searched for him and found him,crowded by those...clothe-revealing-big-ass-and-big-boobies'-girls-that-tries-to-seduce-my-husband. Yeah thats what i'll call from now on.

"Jungkook-ah,let's go." I said and he looked at me,annoyed. What the hell is that face supposed to mean,mr?!

"You have fever?" I asked and he simply nodded 'no'

"Hm..i understand. We'll leave you here with those clothe-revealing-big-ass-and-big-boobies'-girls-that-tries-to-seduce-my-husband and the rest of us will go." I pouted and he chuckled.

"You call them that?" He said and i nodded. "Cutie,you're jealous."

"No.i.am.not." i denied the truth.

"Oh,yes.you.are." he said.

"We'll happily leave you here,okay? Bye." I said as i fasten my pace towards my group of family.

"Okay,then. If you insisted me to." He walked again to those girls and we're really leaving him. IDIOT.

"Oh my god..it' so heavy..where's jungkook when you need him?" My mom said. He's with those bitchy big boobies girls,mom.

"He said to leave him here since he wants to look around this beautiful world of fantasy.....that has a lot of revealing bitches around." I whispered the last sentences to myself. Luckily,noone heard it.

"Okay,i wish he didn't go to those tight-clothe-wearing-girls-with-revealing-parts-of-their-body-and-some-half-naked-girls-walking-around-this-shitty-place." She sighed.

Like mother like daughter.

"Yeah..you wish." Mumbled.

The bus came and we went to our hotel. We went to our rooms.

Here is the orders:

My mom>my dad
His mom>his dad
Me>jungkook
Halla>hoseok
Jaemin>jimin
Yoongi>probably alone..
Taehyung>irene
Jin>namjoon
Bora>probably alone too...

What's with them today? What did they do last night? They didn't talk,they didn't interact like usual..there is just a looooong and huuuge gap between bora and yoongi..because of me..i should have just..been more careful.

**09.30**

We have eaten and jungkook didn't attend..what took him so long???! It's been..9 hours...or idk..i don't always look at the time..but all i know is it's 9.30 and i left him about 12.00

I flopped to the bed,not long after that,the door bell rang. Ah,oppa is home..

I ran to the door and opened the door. I smiled brightly.

"Did you have fun?" I said,omg he just look like he stole loads of stuff..he looks like those merchandise seller,i guess he took the whole shop with him.

"I did." He smiled. "May i come in?" He said and i nodded.

"I bought a lot for you." He said and gave me loads of stuff,geez these things are heavy..

"Jungkook-ah.." i whined.

"No,call me 'oppa'." He said. Haha,i do call you oppa,secretly.

"Ugh...Okay,oppa." I smiled and he pat my head. "I'm not your pet." I said.

"You are. A cute one." He pinched my nose.

"Oh god..have you have their number yet?" I sarcastically smiled,

"Whose number?" He asked,innocently.

"Grr.." i growled.

"Those girls? No." Then his phone rangs a msg. It's from..yumi..what the..

"Yeah,right." I said as i flopped to my bed,again.

"Honey~ it's just as friiieennddss..i said that we'll hangout with her tomorrow." He said as he crawled next to me.

"I ain't going with you." I refuse to go,like why should go?

"Yes,you are. I told her you'd come. Hey,have friends in japan is not as bad as you think. She brought me to the funfair and suggest me to buy you merchandises." He said as i pretend to sleep so that he can shut up,this hoe will not shut up if i don't sleep.

"You asleep? Hey.." he said,agh,that deep voice..shit.

"Ah,maybe you're asleep already. Hearing my voice made you sleep huh?" He smirked. What an idiot.

"You know how much i hate you?" He said as he smile. His cute smile. Aw,i lub u 2..

"You know how much i care about and think about you when we first met?" He said. Omg,really? Sorry,i didn't notice,oppa.

"I..i love you.." he smiled,aw thanks.

"Now that we are married..you made me the happiest man alive,you made me live again..you fixed the hole and finished the puzzle.." can't he shut up? I wanna cry..stop talking.

"I can't believe how much i love you..how much i care,how much i thought of you at first..but now,you are mine,my angel..mine and only mine..you can't share ice cream with any boys except me,you can't touch any boy except me,you can't kiss a boy except me and you can't fall in love with another man except me." He said. I can't take it anymore,i wanna cry.

"Omg,hoe. Can't you shut up? I hate you." I hugged him.

"I love you too." His face was red. Haha.

I fell asleep like seriously did.

**tomorrow**

I wake up,surprisingly he is still with me.

I silently and carefully put his hands away from my waist and do what i have to do every morning.

About 30 minutes,i got out and seeing him still sleeping. I kissed his forehead.

"Hey,wake up,sleepy head." I said.

"Mmmmm..10 more minutes." He groaned.

"5 more." I said.

"Mmm.." he groaned.

5 minutes later,i got my lotion on since i got nothing to do.

I wake him up again and he woke up,smiling to me widely and i smiled back.

"You smell so good today." He hugged me and...smell me?

"Good morning to you too,oppa." I smiled as he blush .-.

"I-i'll go wash up." He said.

HE'S ACTING WEIRD AGAIN! HELP! ;-;

He got out about 15 minutes later,typical men.

"Let's go eat!!" He said,excitedly and i only can laugh at him.

"It's only 5 and the restaurant will open at 7." I said he frowned.

"Then why did you wake me up if there is no food..nothing to do." He frowned.

"Uh..i..uhm,i got nothing to do and got bored..so i decided to bug you." i said.

"Oh.then..what do we do now?" He asked.

"Lets disturb others." I evilly said.

"You evil little piece of shit. I like your plan." He said.

"Yay for troubles!" I cheered.

"But don't do it to our parents,they're old and need rest." He said.

"Thanks for caring." I smiled and pinched his cheeks.

He smiled.

First,we go to halla+hoseok's room. We have this party horns with us and extra room keys. So we got in,we smiled evilly,seeing them cuddle while sleeping.

"This is gonna be good,pay attention to hobi-hyung,he gets scared easily." Jungkook whispered as soft as he could,trying to not wake up the 'mystery-is-or-not-a-couple'.

We got close and blow the horns as loud as we can.

"AHHHHHHHHH!" Hoseok screamed,followed by halla's scream in pain because hoseok accidentally flew halla to the floor,rolling.

Me and jungkook were laughing so hard,hoseok's reaction is so priceless. XD

"Yah! Stop laughing!" He pouted as he helped halla up.

"You two are official,amiriteee??" I asked.

"Yeah..i mean no." Halla said.

"Aww,look who's bad at lying~" i teased.

"Mm,you guys look cute together,tbh. I'll call you,'The-happy-sun-couple' " jungkook said.

"Congrats." I smiled.

"Thanks." Hoseok smiled.

"Wanna join us wake up others? I have more party horns." I smiled.

"Sure." He smiled brightly,making me giving back a more bright smile while jungkook is giving me a glare.

I gave them the horns and walked out to jae×ji's room.

"Don't smile like that to other guys except me." Jungkook suddenly whispered to me while we were walking,i blushed.

"Like what?" I teased. "Like this?" I ran to hoseok and smiled to him brightly. "Congrats again." I smiled brightly. And he gave it back.

"Okay,okay. Look who's so excited for us." He said and i laughed..more like laughing as a 5 year old cute girl.

"Like that?" I whispered to jungkook.

He gave me a death glare. He look at the infront and saw a turn to proceed to jaeji's room. I ship them btw.

"You guys go on. I have something to do." He said and they nodded.

He pinned me to a wall and cupped my cheeks roughly.

"Teasing me,huh?" He said..again,his deep voice make my mind go wonder around like a drunk woman. (Okay! Off to merry!)

He kissed me roughly and bit my lips hard. He finally

"That's a warning,honey." He warned me.

He walked off,leaving me. I ran to him. (Okay,back again to kookie!^^)

"Hey,is that really neccessary?" I said as i touch my lips that still stings by his bite.

"Yes. For you to obey what i said. That dent would be gone for about 3 days.." he said.

"Dent? What dent?!" I asked.

"This dent." He said as he touched my 'dented' lips.

"Ugh..you.." i said as i bit his lips to look like mine.

"Ouch,that kinda sting." He said as he touched his lips.

"That's how i feel,hoe." I said and saw halseok/halbi/halhop(make it by urself) smilling cheekily.

"Wee saaawwwww itttt.." halla smiled cheekily.

"Oh,so?" I said,trying to act cool.

"Mm,let's move on." Hoseok said.

"We're infront of jaeji's room,we heard this...

______________●

Hehe,cliff to the hanger. Sorry. I have to study. Buaaayyyy,love you.

Loads of crap,

Kookie_js

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

73.6K 2.1K 11
What happens when couple who loved each other in past meets again and were forced to get married. Dark ConceptπŸ₯€
1.3M 40K 47
❝ You'll always be my wife....but it'll never be the same in bed ❞ In which a young poor girl in her young adult hood, is forced to marry a ruthless...
744K 21.9K 35
'Yes, Jeon Jungkook is my husband. But, he isn't at the same time.'
197K 6.2K 25
He's happy with her. While I'm here just looking at them. To him, she's always the first. For him, I was always the last. To her, I was just her ste...