Lips Moving | JiKook

By ynmnsoulmates

In which Jeon Jungkook is a hot alpha trying to survive, and Park Jimin is a swooning omega with strong phero... More

welcome
Special
Team B
Closer
More Supporting Characters!
New Fanfic
Views
Jihoon
Once Again
Jeju Island: Day 1 - The Coincidence
falling in love
Jeju Island: Day 2 - how deep is ur love?
Jeju Island: Day 3 - heat
heat pt.2
Domestic
Jeju Island: Day 7 - Love story
Maple & Pancakes
Conflicts
The Officers
Unwanted Attention
Positions
Jealousy
Pups
Cries
sad
im a mess
the calm before
the storm
the aftermath
inner self
the meeting
visits
roller coaster
right here

Adore U

23.7K 809 392
By ynmnsoulmates

"Sir! Mingyu sir called for you!" One of the trainees saluted Jungkook while saying, who just nodded his head with a soft smile.

"Just call me Jungkook hyung, it's much more comfortable that way."

The trainee shyly smiled and nodded, stepping out of the way, letting the older make his way to Mingyu's office.

"You're having fun since you have a higher rank, right?" Jungkook asked once he opened the door, revealing Mingyu, sitting on the big chair with his name printed on a name plate.

Mingyu and Jungkook have the same rank, and they have been best friends ever since Jungkook was in his last year of high school. Mingyu, coming from another school, immediately befriended him when he find out that Jungkook is a good student! They have been working together for almost 3 years in total. Unexpectedly, both had gotten promoted soon after they were really Police Officers.

Mingyu winked mischievously with a grin, "You can order them around, man!"

"As expected from a childish alpha-"

"-shut up."

Jungkook smiled knowingly, and sat down on the chair in front of the table opposite Mingyu. "How may I help you then?"

Mingyu smiled his infamous smile, and leaned towards the younger as he clasped his hands together,

"Well, just a tiny help for Wonwoo's birthday."

"His birthday is in 1 week, of course I would help! What is it?"

The older cleared his throat and turned his laptop (screen) towards Jungkook, which was at the side of the desk.

"KakaoTalk?"

The younger scanned through the messages, and he showed a face full of confusion, earning a laugh.

6 June 2016

slothwoo : Mingyu~~~

mingew : Yes baby?

slothwoo : My friend told me about Jeju Island!!! He said it's really refreshing over there...

mingew : You wanna go there?

slothwoo : I mean I would love to, but I don't think I should. Based on my financial state, I'm not stable ;-;

mingew : N'aww baby~ I want to bring you there but, my schedule is all packed with finding criminals ><

slothwoo : It's okay! One day, I'll go there with you! Then, we'll go spend our money on Food!!!

mingew : Okay baby, got to go! Someone might catch me chatting with you on the laptop ahsksjdkkskska

slothwoo : Go back to work! I shall not disturb you, byeee~~ xxxx

mingew : see you later xxxxxxx

"He wants to go to Jeju Island, but I'm not familiar around there-"

"-oh please don't tell me-"

"-please follow us and become our tour guide!" Mingyu grinned sheepishly, rubbing his nape when Jungkook made a fit.

"Why me?!!!! I'll be the third wheel!!" The younger childishly pouted and folded his arms when the other gave him a begging look.

Mingyu then pouted too and gave puppy eyes to the younger, "Pleaseeeee~~~ I want to make it special for Wonwoo!!!"

"No."

"I'll buy you food?"

"....N-no."

"I'll get you a boyfriend?"

"Hah, no."

"How about Wonwoo getting you a blind date, and we can all have dinner together?"

"......Call."

"What, you prefer Wonwoo more than me huh?" Mingyu questioned with a grin, earning an adorable nod from the younger.

"He takes care of me more than you-"

"-that isn't true!!!"

Jungkook have met Wonwoo lots of times. In fact, the older loves to treat him to food everytime and take care of him. Sure, they are only 3 years apart but Jungkook really loves to be adored by Wonwoo. Wonwoo may look cold and badass at first, but inside he's just a cute, caring and protective person. He's like a hyung to Jungkook.

"Speaking of Wonwoo hyung, can we go eat dinner later together? It's been a week since I saw him~~"

"Yeah, yeah whatever."

°•°•°•°•

"-urgh why do I not have Wonwoo hyung as my boyfriend?" Jungkook whined with his mouth full of steak, his voice coming out muffled, earning a laugh from the couple.

"I saw Mingyu first, that's why I'm not your boyfriend. Besides, I love spoiling you more than him!"

"W-what?!" Mingyu pouted angrily, earning a grin from the oldest.

"Shut up, you're spoiled enough!" Wonwoo said with a smile, ruffling Jungkook's hair who let out a satisfied hum as he swallowed the steak.

"And you have wealth, Mingyu-ah. Jungkook has got to be spoiled.."

Oh, I had forgotten to tell you guys about this!

Mingyu is the son of the famous uprising actor worldwide, Kim Kyungil, which is why he has wealth. His father really likes to give him fat pocket money. No one knows though, except Wonwoo and Jungkook, oh and Chan.

"With my money? Mhmm, I feel the love."

Wonwoo rolled his eyes and nodded at Jungkook, "Eat more, you're still growing. I can still sense it, you haven't gotten into rut yet?"

The younger shook his head, stuffing his mouth with more food before he got interrupted by a person sitting beside him.

"Oh? Chan?" Mingyu smiled at his son, who greeted his parents and Jungkook.

"I was walking by and I saw Jungkook hyung in here... I thought he was eating alone so I wanted to accompany him," 17-year-old Chan shrugged his shoulders with a smile, earning a glare from Jungkook.

Warning: Chan is a horny teenager and has a thing for Jungkook. Jungkook just goes with the flow.

"I'm not lonely and I definitely can't afford this food!!"

Lee Chan laughed and hugged Jungkook's arm with puppy eyes, "But I was just joking~~~"

"And you're still not in rut yet? Want me to help?"

Wonwoo gasped, making Jungkook, Mingyu and Chan's head turned to him. "What do you mean by help?!"

"I mean, I'm an omega and I don't have any mate-"

The oldest of them all hit his son's head, earning a wince from the male who pouted and rubbed his head, "You're still 17 and I'm not letting you mate with Jungkook."

"But mum~~~ Jungkook hyung is hot! He'll be perfect for me," Chan whined, earning a mischievous grin from the said male.

"Eh, I would love to mate with Chan-"

"-NOT YOU TOO!!!"

"But- OUCH! Hyung, I really didn't mean it- AH MINGYU HYUNGGG!!!"

The day ended with Chan on Jungkook's back, the older giving a free piggyback ride as the younger is tired. Mingyu and Wonwoo were somewhere else, and you wouldn't want to know.

As they walked to the apartment, Chan whined about not being able to be Jungkook's mate.

"This is not fair~~~"

"What?"

"Why do mum and dad don't allow me to mate with you?" Jungkook hummed as he thought about it.

"I'm too old for you? 7 years is-"

"-not a big age gap. Oh come on, we are both in advantage! You are a policeman, you can save me from trouble and take care of me. I'm a student, so I can expose you to the new generation!"

"If you're older and I'm not a policeman, I'll definitely mate you. It's dangerous to be together with a policeman, you know?" Chan clicked his tongue and pouted, laying his head on Jungkook's shoulder.

"Get someone from your school."

"I will, you get a boyfriend too."

As they reached the apartment, Jungkook opened the door and slowly walked inside. He locked the door and went to Chan's bedroom.

The male had fell asleep on his back, and he could hear light snores, which are adorable!

Setting the boy on bed gently, he called Wonwoo from his phone while pulling up the comforter towards Chan's chest.

"Hyung, I'm already at your house. Chan is also asleep."

"Can you stay for a little bit longer? Mingyu and I are still... busy. And I'm worried that someone might break into the house when he or she smells Channie.."

"Why?"

"He's in heat, Jungkook-ah. I mean, I know you can't smell it well and you didn't notice but he's much more clingy than before."

"And I'm pretty sure you've got self-control because he can jump on you anytime."

"Well shit."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

11.8K 672 10
Jeon jungkook an Alpha to his core, strong , handsome and local sex symbol always gets what he wants Park Jimin orphan omega determined not to be a...
Mine. By Chrissy

Fanfiction

40.2K 1.2K 21
Social Media Jikookau Head Alpha Jeon Jungkook must choose an omega mate to help him lead his pack. Any omega would love the chance to be chosen. Exc...
316K 14.1K 89
Jin and Jimin have never had their heats while in fame before. This was because of heat suppressants, tight schedules, and the three alphas in the do...
4.9K 309 2
The one where Alpha King Jeon Jungkook becomes enchanted by the beauty of the Omega Prince Kim Taehyung whose marriage proposal he had turned down ju...