Mrs. Boss

By still_rocking

Chrissy has always had a hard time following orders, she never liked being told what to do. One day she stumb... More

Sneak Peek
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Please understand
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Apology and Explanation

Chapter 4

35.2K 348 48
By still_rocking

Chapter 4: Code Black

"Are you sure you don't want to stay home?" I asked for the fifth time.

"Chrissy I'm positive I don't want to stay at home, are you going to miss me that much?"

"Well duh, but I have this weird feeling and I don't like it. Just promise me that you'll be careful"

"I will and its probably gas or something but I have to go, I'll call you later, kisses bye." She hung up before I got the chance to protest.

"Dammit"

"What?" Nate asked

"I have this weird feeling that I don't like, and Mika won't listen I tried to get her to stay home but she doesn't want to."

"Ohh who's Mika, you're not cheating on me are you?" Kay, Nate's cousin asked.

"If I remember correctly you didn't want me so its not cheating if we aren't together. Why are you jealous"

"I haven't seen her yet so its too soon to tell." She winked at me. I had a chrush on Kay back when Nate first started and she came to visit.
I used to flirt with her, sometimes she would flirt back but since I've been talking to Mika I haven't, I don't want her thinking I'm a hoe or something

"Besides maybe its nothing or it could be gas"

"That's what Mika said it was but I don't know" I shrugged and left since they were watching the news so I wanted to find something else to do. I wasnt a fan of TV 5, plus that one chick voice is annoying as hell.

I could probably put away all those books I have boxed up but that would take forever I have a whole room in my house just for books.

I was aimlessly wandering around my house when Nate called me. "Chrissy you might want to come see this"

"Wassup?" I asked walking back in the living room he just pointed at the tv.

"...and we have Carson with the breaking news, what's going on out there Car?

Well Jenny word has it that our local strip club Sweet Persuasion goes under code black security lock down due to a shooting.

We have a witness but for security reasons their face will be blurred out and voice altered.

Can you tell us what happened here?

Everyone was having a good time then all of a sudden you heard gunshots go off then you heard screaming it was complete chaos.

Thank you for that, word just in that 2 people were killed and 5 were injured tonight. I'm Carson Jameson with breaking news back to you Jen..."

I knew something was off, fuck life dammit. I ran upstairs to my room to find my keys, I tore the whole room apart.

"Chrissy..... Are you okay?" Nate asked hesitantly

"No, help me find my keys"

"You're not going down there are you?

"Like hell I'm not, I've been having a bad feeling and next thing I know Mika's job gets shot up, I knew something was off and it wasn't just gas now help me find my keys or get the hell out of my way!" I pushed passed him to go see if they were in the bathroom.
Where the hell did I put them.

"Chrissy its not safe, you should stay here and wait."

"Stay here and wait? Stay here and wait! Wait for what, you heard them 2 were killed and 5 injured the numbers may be small but what are the chances that she was in the crossfire. I'm not staying here and sitting on my ass Nathaniel."

"But Chr..." Kay grabbed him "Don't"

"Your keys are by the TV" Kay nodded towards the TV stand, where my keys where. I grabbed them and headed outside.

"Wait Chrissy we're going with you!" Nate yelled. I only nodded still pissed at the fact he tried to tell me not to do anything.

"Come on then" they climbed in the back of my car, in about 20 minutes we were there.

"Excuse me miss you can't be here, hey you can't go pass that line, can't you read!" I ignored the officer, fuck him I'll deal with the consequences later.

"Hey, are you blind that clearly says Do Not Cross!" A different officer grabbed my wrist stopping me from going inside.

"Let me the fuck go, I have to check on someone!" I don't have time to deal with this right now.

"Go back on the other side of the yellow tape and I'll let you go"

"No let me go now you bitch I have to check on my girlfriend!"

"I'm sure she's worried about you too but I can't..." I pulled my arm from his grip and ran inside before getting caught by another cop.

Out of reflex I cocked my arm back to hit him in the face with my elbow but they caught it before it made contact.

"Let me the fuck go you asshole, dammit fuck life!" They were trying to put me in cuffs. I was trying to get away but their grip was tighter than a virgin girl's pussy.

"Hey what all the commotion about, why are you putting her in cuffs?"

"Caught this one disobeying orders by crossing the tape"

"I was checking to see if my girlfriend was safe asshole!"

"Chrissy?! I'll handle her Kevin you go check the premises for any more victims." Jace, my brother's husband took me from the other cop and dragged me outside.

"What's up Chris, you fought two no three cops"

"I didn't throw any punches except one and that doesn't count it was my elbow"

"Still, how do you think Emilio would feel if he found out his baby sister got locked up?"

"He would probably cry, that man has a dick with no balls"

"Whatever, you said you were checking on your girlfriend. I didn't know you had one, who is she?"

"Tamika Jackson, Mika. She works here, their best stripper. "

"She's your girlfriend!?"

"Yes and Emilio is your husband now is not the time for games Jace."

"Chrissy...I ....dammit...Fuck"

"Fuck? Fuck what, Milio? you did that already"

"Goddammit Chrissy can't you stop being a sarcastic bitch for one second? Mika's in the hospital!"

"W....wha...what did you just say?" My eyes were watering please let him be lying so I can beat his ass.

"Tamika was sent to the hospital she was in the crossfire of the shooting... I'm sorry."

"She didn't, she isn't... Oh my fucking god this can't be happening!" I picked whatever was the closest thing to me and threw it, it hit a car window. Who's ever it is I really hope they have insurance.

I walked back to my car where Nate and Kay were sitting, probably away from my pissed state.

"Wait Chrissy come back here, I don't want you driving this way."

"No fuck you Jace, fuck everyone here I'm going to the hospital and don't try to fucking stop me."

For the devils sake please Mika don't be dead.

******
A/N: Hey lovelies, let me just say how much I love you guys this book went from 1k to 6k and from the last time I posted til now it went up 4k so I'm publishing not one but two chapters today just to say thanks and I'll have the next chapter up real soon, it makes me happy that you guys love this so much. Shout out to everyone who read, vote comment and even put this book on their reading list, I see you guys I try to send thanks on personal pages they're so many and Wattpad won't let me get to everyone but I do see it and I really appreciate it.
I love you all 💋💋💋💋

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

160K 4.7K 18
"It was different...I know her." After a usual one night, Ashley comes to terms and realizes, it was more, she knew the girl, the feelings, the touch...
51.8K 1.3K 16
Her friends think she is overreacting but she has been here before.
766 48 30
Samantha has a normal life, at least, by the concepts that she was taught, it was normal. However, she wants more, something that she cannot find whe...
131 0 8
When Xena's guilt causes her to make a half-hearted wish, things take a very strange turn.