Chapter 13

Chapter 13: First time (part 2)

Mika's P.O.V

I couldn't help myself, I've been horny all night and with Crissy rubbing the ice on my neck didn't help, I began kissing and sucking on her neck after jumping on her and straddling her. I pulled on her earlobe with my teeth causing her to cuss under her breath.

"That's the spot" I smiled leaning back to see her face.

"No one has ever done that before" she gasped

"Oh really?!" I went back to playing with her ear then switched to the other side, she was a moaning mess this was a new side of her that I haven't seen and to be honest I was enjoying it. I leaned back again to pull her shirt off.

"What has gotten into you, what happened to you preferring to being a sub?" She asked but still helping me take her clothes off.

"I said I was both, and you have been teasing me all night, then what you did with the ice, I just couldn't take it I tried to calm down but it only got worse." Feeling bold and letting a little dom side show I grabbed her hand placed it inside my shorts, her eyes grew wide and I smiled.

"No underwear?" She gasped as I started grinding against her hand.

"Why so shocked baby, wasn't expecting it?" She shook her head, I smiled even harder she was in for a treat. I pulled her hand out my shorts just to see how wet her fingers were, it was a lot and seeing my wetness on her hand only turned me on more. Staring her in the eyes I licked it all off her hand and sucked on her fingers.

"Let's see if you just talk a big game or if you're really 'bout it..."

"Bring it on baby" she whispered. My eyes widened and I smiled. I leaned in for a kiss, she immediately wrapped her arms around me to hold me there while she deepened the kiss. She sucked on my bottom lip then swiped her tongue against mine. As we fought for dominance she ran her fingertips up and down my sides before grabbing my ass and flipping us over.

Moving from my lips to my neck, Chrissy began to nip at my skin following them up with small kisses. A breathy moan escaped my lips causing her to suck on my ear lobe which only produced more moans. Leaning back she ran her fingertips against my sides once more before pulling my shorts off.

"Damn baby." She gasped as she watched the strand of wetness get longer the more she pulled my shorts down. I couldn't help but to giggle to myself, I did admit to being horny for quite some time.

"Well are you just going to stare at it, or are you going to take care of it?" I said with slight aggression, I could feel my stomach slowly being to knot in pain from me being horny for so long and doing nothing about it, I was so eagerly waiting for my 'problem' to be fixed.

She slightly glared at me then dipped her head down to leave a trail of kisses down my stomach, my eyes rolled with pleasure. Suddenly she blew on my opening causing me to jump from the cold air.

"Don't do that again." She glared at me again referring to my snappy comment, but before I could reply she pushed my legs open and flicked her tongue against my clít.

"Shit!" I moaned, arching my back from off the bed, getting into a better position she pulled one leg on her shoulder and eased one finger inside me. My moans became louder and it was a lot harder to be still, she released her hand from my leg and used it to keep me still all while she inserted another finger doing a twisting scissoring motion and started to suck on my clít. Moans turned into screams, the louder the scream the faster she went.

My volume wasn't an issue considering the walls are sound proof but I attempted to control myself, I did still need my voice tomorrow. Or so I thought up until she inserted another finger.

"Chrissy.... fuck mami!" I screamed. I gripped the sheets pushing my body further off the bed and more onto her fingers, she switched from the scissoring motion to the one for come here, stealing my soul bit by bit everytime she hit my spot.

"Your voice is so beautiful when you scream my name, say it again for me baby." She huffed catching her breath a little before giving my clit some attention again.

I screamed her name again but louder than before. I had completely underestimated her skills. As long as I had been coming here I dont think anyone has made me scream and I took some pride with that but she had completely stripped that away from me. I was a moaning mess and I know after this I can't go back to sneaking quickies in public places this woman would have me sounding like an opera singer everytime.

"Bae....fuck, I'm close!" I gasped. She removed a finger and picked up the speed, replacing her mouth with her thumb. She told me to look her in the eyes and come for her. I obeyed her orders, seeing the intensity and love in her eyes along with her extremely skilled fingers sent me over the edge. I screamed her name once more as my body started to violently shake.

Riding out my orgasm, I grinding against her hand but she moved it the second I started causing me to whimper a little.

"Shh its okay baby, I got you" she whispered. Suddenly her tongue was where her fingers once were and it happened entirely too fast for my mind to process and before I knew it I was coming again. Rolling over on to her back she told me to come sit on her face. I got up in a kneeling position as she hooked her arms around my legs and pulled me on top off her. I took a deep breath to prepare myself, it took her almost no time for her to make me cum twice and now she wants me to sit on her face, I was almost too scared to. I'm not sure if testing her was such a good idea now, she wasn't playing when she wanted me to be a whimpering mess but with my pride I wanted to make her tapout.

Screams and moans filled the room once again as we traded places, switched positions and moved around the room. We finally finished after a couple of hours. I collapsed onto the bed exhausted, I didn't even know it was possible for me to come so many times.

I watched as she went into the bathroom to get a wet towel to clean up the mess we made. The towel was warm, it took everything in me not to moan. She was gentle yet thorough after she was finished she threw the towel in a corner then turned back to me and stuck her hand out.

"Can you stand?" She asked in such a soft tone it was a completely 180 from earlier. Shrugging in response I grabbed her hand shifting my body in her direction to get off the bed. I carefully placed each foot on the floor using her as support I stood up.

"Are you okay?" She was staring at me like a mother watching their baby take their first steps. Thinking of it made me warm inside, even though Chrissy was very hot headed and reckless when we first met and during the beginning of our relationship behind closed doors she's a big ole softy. No matter what she had the best interest at heart even though her actions or word choices may have been questionable.

Even though I have no room judge, I know for a fact that I've done some questionable things whether it be a way I handled a situation or just something I said, she somehow didn't look at me funny or cast me out and every time something happened one of us didn't like we talked about it.

She was something that I wasn't use to. Her temper was one thing but, past that Chrissy was such a sensitive caring person. During the time I was striping I've came across all types of people, majority assholes which in turned caused me to be an ass and sometimes I have to remember that I'm not at work so I don't have to be that way. Chrissy was different she wasn't as bad as most clients. I rolled my eyes at the flashback of her smacking my ass after I had swatted her hand away from me.

"Baby, everything okay?" She asked concerned. I looked at her coming back to reality. I nodded still not ready to hear my after sex voice.

"Good, now let's go to the bathroom" I raised a brow at her as we walked into the bathroom, I didn't understand for a minute up until I had to pee. She left the bathroom leaving me to handle my business. I smile thinking about our relationship once more. My life after meeting her took an interesting turn, its definitely not how I imagined my final year was going to be. Walking out the bathroom I see her laying down staring at the ceiling.

Smiling again I clear my throat causing her to look in my direction. "I love you." I say, she smiles rolling on her side so that she's facing me, patting the space next to her indicating for me to climb in bed. Once in bed she pulls me closer to her and kisses my forehead then my nose and finally my lips, she slowly moves back and stares at me, and with a deep sigh and a smile on her face she replies "I love you too."