Apology and Explanation

Hello Lovelies,

I know it's been awhile and I'll explain if you care to know if not I understand.

  My original goal was to create a gxg story because all the good ones I came across were unfinished. When I started this story I wasn't on terms with my own sexuality and felt like a fraud for creating this, I felt like I had no place to write about something that I never experienced. Overtime it bothered me so much so that I left Wattpad as a whole, all the while receiving emails and notifications about how readers wanted me to return and continue to the story.

Not wanting to let them down I released Chapter 12 announcing my return, I was supposed to release a follow up announcement saying how I was just going to publish the rest of the story when it was finished. I never released that announcement and instead went on another hiatus. During this time I realized I had no idea where I wanted to take the story once I had reached the sneak peek. I still receive notifications of readers asking for my return, I didn't have the heart to face the readers I had let down. I so badly wanted to drop a full story but couldn't come up with anything and felt like a failure.
I neglected Wattpad again, moved into my first apartment, gotten engaged and started a family. Now I am very happy with my life, we're getting ready to move again. During all this time MRS.BOSS has been in the back of my mind and I've been trying to figure out what to do because I can't ignore it.

The chapters leading up to and regarding the sneak peek are finished and in my drafts,they will be released but after that I have nothing else. I would've loved to continue the story but I have no direction to do so, once the final chapter is released I will have completed my original goal. I hate to do things this way but I feel like it is unfair to you guys to continously go on hiatus for years at a time. I really do apologize, nor can I apologize enough and you guys don't have to except or believe me.

I believed that it was only fair to release what yall have been waiting for before going away completely for the last time.
I doubt I create any other stories,  I would like to revise this one a bit but as a first time parent I doubt I would even have the time to do so.

I genuinely appreciate all the love and support I have received over the years, now I feel as though I don't deserve it. I wasn't planning on becoming a full time writer, I didn't think I would reach so many people who would enjoy a story that my 16/17 y.o. self made on the just because. Once again I cannot express enough how much it means to know that some of you extremely patient, and devoted souls have been dealing with my shit since 2016. I truly do love and appreciate all of you who has been along this inconsistent journey but it is finally coming to an end. ❤️