Chapter 2

Chapter 2: That drunk feeling

"Welcome to McDonald's what can I get you?"

"Can I have a caramel mocha frappé, large?"

"That'll be $3.39" I gave her a 5 told her to keep the change and waited for my number to be called.

After I got my favorite addiction I went to Barn's and Noble's for book shopping I needed new ones.

I went to the thriller section but didn't find anything that caught my attention. Backing away from the books I bumped into someone causing them to drop their things.

"I'm so sorry I didn't mean it I should have been paying attention." The lady rambled on.

"Don't worry about it, I had my back towards you." I got down to help her pick up the many books she had.

"Are you buying all of these?" I asked, she had about 20.

"Yea some are foreign languages and some I found that I wanted." She smiled down at the stack of books in her arms, then dropped some trying to fix her glasses.

"Let me help you." I grabbed half the stack and followed her to the register. She was beautiful, studious assuming by all the different subjected books, and now that I got a good look her body was nice too.

"So are you a college student?" I asked while the cashier racked up the numbers.

"Yea this is my senior year, the books here are cheaper than the ones at my school library. What about you?"

"I graduated last year with a math minor, physchology  major

"That's cool I wanted to be a physchologist but changed my mind. So are you good at reading people?"

"Not really, I'm not good at dealing with people's feelings but I like the thought of helping people"

"That's sweet" she smiled and grabbed her things from the cashier.

"Um. I know this may seem awkward but would you like to join me for lunch?" She asked playing with her pinky ring.

"Yea sure, I wasn't doing much today anyway. Just lead the way and I'll follow you."

"Actually I was dropped off here by a friend.." She looked so nervous it was cute. We went to lunch and talked, I found out it was Mika from the club. I wanted to say she looked different but I knew it was because she wasn't half naked and her ass wasn't in my face.

She told me that she needed money for college which is why she strips, other than that nothing else was brought up about it. Mika talked about all the things she loved and her passion to be a lawyer.

I couldn't help but stare, she was beautiful before but now she was down right sexy and I couldn't take my eyes off her.

"Ohh, I'm sorry mistress... I mean Chrissy I've been talking a lot." She looked down and started playing with her pinky ring again.

"No, you're fine. Your eyes lit up while you were talking I thought it was cute." She was getting ready to say something when her phone rung. She ignored it and apologized for the interruption only to have it ring again causing her to turn her phone off.

"It could've been important" I commented after she threw her phone in her bag.

"Meh, I'll check it later. Besides I was talking to you and it would've been rude."
I began looking around trying to find anything unusual, when I didn't see anything I stared in my glass of sprite.

"What are you doing?"

"Checking to see if they slipped some vodka in here, I think I might be drunk."

"What?"

"Ain't no way in hell I'm sober and found a fine chick like you. You're funny, chill, sweet. You turned your phone off just to talk to me, and I can't stop staring at you, I'm sorry but you're sexy as fuck."

She laughed and blushed, you couldn't see it but I could tell she was blushing.

"I feel like Chris Brown right now, except I'm not drunk and you didn't slip anything in my cup...or did you?"

"No" she giggled then looked at the clock and frowned.

"What's wrong?"

"I have to get going, I'm sorry."

"Its fine ma, I hope I get to see you again." We grabbed our things paid for lunch and headed out the door.

Her ride pulled up, she gave me a hug and squeezed my left ass cheek.

"We'll see each other again, real soon" she blushed again then walked away only to turn back and wink at me.

"I promise."

***
A/N: Hey lovelies I'm sorry I've been away for so long, I've been busy with SAT stuff😢😪, then I caught a big case of "don't feel like doing shit" I started letting my grades slip too, but I'm back and writing again.

Shoutout to all the readers, voters and commenters we hit 2.55k y'all I'm so happy but I have you guys to thank for that so thanks and I love you all.😙😍💋💋