I'm dating my stalker!?!

By mit2226

Piper Adams thought she had the perfect boyfriend. He was always there when she needed him most. It was like... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9 Chad speaking
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13 Chad speaking
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 19
Chapter 20 Chad speaking
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25 Chad speaking
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28, Chad speaking
Chapter 29
Chapter 30, Chad speaking
Chapter 31, Chad speaking
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35, Piper's mom speaking
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40, Chad speaking
Author's Note

Chapter 18

8K 260 31
By mit2226

That night I couldn't sleep. I heard things I saw things. I swear when I woke up I saw someone standing by the foot of my bed. When I closed my eyes and opened them again, the figure was gone. I went back to sleep. I woke up again. The figure was now in the corner of the room.

"Chad? Is that you?"

The figure shifted. It is him. He's probably scared that I know now. Or maybe I'm just imagining all of this. I try and go back to sleep. The next morning I find a note by my bed. It read...

You look so peaceful when you're asleep. Now that you know who I am everything is going to be different. I started out in the corner of the room. Every night I will get closer. No matter what room you sleep in, I will find you. Pleasant dreams, Piper.

P.s you shouldn't have broken up with me.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

32 3 1
He took one look at her and it was like... he couldn't look away from her already. Everything about her was so so perfect to him. It never gave him t...
98 6 40
This is a story about a girl named Millie Sanchez, she is just getting out of college and decided to move to this house in Brooklyn NY. She lived the...
85 0 15
Jules and William were inseperable...or so they thought. One day Jules fell out of love and left. Leaving William heart broken. Five years later, Jul...
561 5 18
Natalie rose thought she had everything. Perfect boyfriend perfect friends, one thing will throw everything out the door. Is her boyfriend really per...