There's a Autobot in my barn

By FNAFToyChica

Shadow is a 6 year old girl with many problems. 1. Her Dad abuses her 2. Mom died in The Chicago attack And... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 41 & Long A/N Note
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
A/N
Chapter 59
Chapter 60

Chapter 5

15.3K 360 92
By FNAFToyChica

When I woke up, Ironhide was leaning against a wall, he had his arms crossed and his eyes were dim, and he had a serious face on his face, I sat up and then yawned, I stretched my arms, when I got done yawning I got up and I tiptoed over to the duffle bag and I then opened it, and I grabbed a box of chocolate Kraves, and when I had the box in hand I tiptoed back over to the hay bale where I was sleeping when I got over to the hay bale, I got comfortable again under the blankets, I quietly opened the box and I started to eat, and then Sweetspark crossed my mind.

Sweetspark... Maybe where he came from, instead of Sweetheart they used Sweetspark! I'm such a genius! Come to think of it I like Sweetspark better than Sweetheart! I want Ironhide to call me that more often, it makes me feel like I'm the only kid he needs! I smiled at the thought of me being Ironhide's only kid, and then I was snapped out of my thoughts when I heard Ironhide stretch, I looked over at him, "Mornin" I said, Ironhide snapped his head over to me, "How long have you been up?" He asked, "Not long," I said, "Oh okay," Ironhide said, he then got up and limped back over to his spot.

When I was full, I then set the box down, I then got up and I walked over to where he was sitting, I sat down beside him, "What are we gonna do today" I asked but my southern accent kicked in, He chuckled and looked at me, "Have I told you when you do your southern accent, it's what is that word... I think the word is...cute" Ironhide said, I smiled softly, "Thank ya," I said, he only chuckled, "I think you're is softie" I said, He looked at me, "What am I made out of?" he asked, "Pillows" I said sarcastically, he chuckled, "No it's metal" Ironhide said, "Metal is SOFT" I said, he only shook his head, "No it's hard" He said, I laughed.

"What?" He asked, "I'm a dirty-minded six-year-old," I said and I continued laughing when I got done laughing Ironhide sighed heavily and he shook his head, "What is a spark?" I asked randomly, "It's what you call a heart" Ironhide explained, "Oh, that makes sense, what do you call your head?" I asked "A helm" He explained, "That's cool," I said, he only chuckled, "So what do you call a person that does something stupid?" I asked, "An Idiot," He said seriously, and I laughed.

"What's your favorite type of music?" I asked, He only looked at me confused, "You look like you're country" I said, "I don't understand" Ironhide said, "I'll show you country" I said, I got up and I ran over to my bag and I pulled my iPod out, and then I ran back over to Ironhide with iPod in hand, I sat back down beside him and I typed in the passcode, and I went to my music.

I scrolled down to a song I think he might like 'When She says Baby by Jason Aldean' I played the song, Ironhide sat and listened, when the song got done playing Ironhide looked down at me, "Was that country?" He asked, I nodded, "I like it," Ironhide said, "I'll show you Pop," I said, he nodded, I played 'I Bet My Life by Imagine Dragons' Ironhide listened to the song, when the song ended Ironhide looked down at me, "I like country better," He said, I chuckled, "But that song was good" He continued, and then I heard an engine, I gave my iPod to Ironhide who took it, "Easy with it," I said, he nodded and he then started to examine it, I walked out the door and I saw Tom and Tammy get out of their truck, I walked over to them, "We've got some stuff in the back," Tammy said, they both walked to the back of the truck and they grabbed boxes.

Tammy handed me a McDonalds bag, "I got you pancakes, along with a hash brown" Tammy said, "You are a goddess" I said, and then I hugged her, when I let go I ran inside the barn, "Hey 'Hide Tom and Tammy are here" I said, He looked up from the iPod, "Oh okay" Ironhide said, and then Tom and Tammy walked through the door with boxes in hand, "Hey Tom" I said, "Hey Pumpkin" Tom said, Ironhide looked at him, I walked over to him, he had his LONG and BIG legs out in front of him, I climbed up on his good leg and I sat down, "Shadow what are you doing?" Ironhide asked, "I'm sittin' on your leg," I said, Ironhide took his finger and ruffled my hair; Tom and Tammy set the supplies on the ground in separate piles.

"Where should we start?" Tammy asked Tom, "I think you should start on his leg," I said and I pointed at him hurt leg, Tom and Tammy walked over to where I pointed, when they saw the burn they both gasped, "What monsters," Tammy said, "What Jerks," Tom said, "What flesh-bags," I said, Ironhide looked at me, I looked at him, "Shadow," Tom said, I looked down at Tom, "You know if Ironhide leaves, you can go if you want," Tom said, "I know," I said happily, and then Tom walked out of the barn and then after 1 minute he walked back in with a speaker in hand, "Time to get to work," Tammy said, I plugged my iPod into the speaker, and I picked a country song, it was 'You Don't Know Her Like I Do by Brantley Gilbert' and then we all got to work.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

144K 8.1K 33
↠Bayverse Fanfiction↞ •Book is Complete• •Book Trailer: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wi0nGrwYajs •~••~• F I R E. "Is dangerous and addicitive, lik...
9.2K 755 41
One year passed after Sunstreaker got executed for his crimes. Skylar never got over the death of the psychopath she started to care about. Her happi...
136K 5.7K 47
*This is the second installment in the Uncover series. Please do not read this story until you have read Uncover. Thank you.* Two years have passed s...
7.3K 197 19
What if home is the most dangerous place to be... *** When Skye just turned 10, a horrible murder took...