Wands And Knives Cross

By prcbthshpr

This story is about the friendship of Hermione and Annabeth and it's from Hermione and Annabeth's POV. More

Author's Note
All Because of A Cup of Cappucino
First Chit-Chat
Thoughts About Her
An Unexpected Call
The Journey
Clear-Sighted
A Visit To Olympus
Monster Catastrophe
Mango Ice Cream and MnM's
Making Plans
Moving In
The New Member
A Tragedy
Good News
Camp Half-Blood
Butterbeer and Barbeque
This Is Not The End

Author's Note

531 4 5
By prcbthshpr

Awww yissss! I finished the story in, like, a week! Dude! I'm so absorbed in writing this story, I forgot updating the headcanon/one-shot! Sorry!
I don't know if this story will be successful or not. 1) This idea may have been written a lot of times. 2) I don't know if my plot is good enough. I really suck at plots. 3) Is it boring?
Anyway, guys, if you finished this story, thanks for your support! Please leave some comments for me. I really want to improve myself. And, if you like this story, maybe you can vote or follow me.
Check out my another work: Percy Jackson Headcanons/One-Shots. Thanks a million!

-Janelle

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

852K 19.4K 48
In wich a one night stand turns out to be a lot more than that.
1M 35.5K 62
π’π“π€π‘π†πˆπ‘π‹ ──── ❝i just wanna see you shine, 'cause i know you are a stargirl!❞ 𝐈𝐍 π–π‡πˆπ‚π‡ jude bellingham finally manages to shoot...
352K 12.8K 60
π—œπ—‘ π—ͺπ—›π—œπ—–π—› noura denoire is the first female f1 driver in π——π—˜π—–π—”π——π—˜π—¦ OR π—œπ—‘ π—ͺπ—›π—œπ—–π—› noura denoire and charle...
487K 7.4K 82
A text story set place in the golden trio era! You are the it girl of Slytherin, the glue holding your deranged friend group together, the girl no...