Wands And Knives Cross

By prcbthshpr

This story is about the friendship of Hermione and Annabeth and it's from Hermione and Annabeth's POV. More

Author's Note
All Because of A Cup of Cappucino
First Chit-Chat
Thoughts About Her
The Journey
Clear-Sighted
A Visit To Olympus
Monster Catastrophe
Mango Ice Cream and MnM's
Making Plans
Moving In
The New Member
A Tragedy
Good News
Camp Half-Blood
Butterbeer and Barbeque
This Is Not The End
Author's Note

An Unexpected Call

974 20 2
By prcbthshpr

Annabeth's POV

I woke with a start. Nightmares again. Ever since Tartarus, they never stop haunting me. My body was cold with sweat. I climbed out of bed and looked at the clock on the wall. 8:30 am.
I washed myself. It was Sunday, no school. The smell of waffles and pancakes wafted into my room. I quickly ran to the dining room. I was living in Percy's apartment in Manhattan.
Percy and I were spending our senior year in New York together. Next year, we're going to college in New Rome. I had decided to study architecture. Percy was going to study oceanography.
I found Sally cooking breakfast in the dining room. Paul was reading a newspaper. Percy was nowhere to be seen. "Good morning, Sally, Paul," I greeted them.
They greeted me back. Sally served us pancakes and waffles. I drizzled them with honey and bit into a waffle. Delicious. I sipped the coffee. Coffee. That reminds me of Hermione. Where was she now?
"Good morning, everybody," A drowsy Percy walked into the dining room. His hair was a rat's nest and there were still drool marks on his chin. He sat down and drowned his pancakes with maple syrup.
Suddenly, my phone rang. I looked at the caller ID. Hermione. I had just saved her phone number into my contacts yesterday. I picked up the call nervously. Hope no monster sensed it.
"Hello, witch," I smirked. "Hey, demigod," I could feel her smirk at the other end of the phone too. "So, what's the problem?" "No problem, actually. I plan to visit the Empire State Building today and... mind being my tour guide?"
I smiled. A girls' day off. Sounded good. "Sure. Where's your hotel?" She told me the address. "OK. Be there in ten minutes. Bye!" "Bye!" Hermione ended the call.
"I'm going out with a friend today." I told Percy. "OK," I thought I heard something in Percy's voice. Like someone released him out of a cage. I sneered at him. "Don't think that I'm not at home then you'll be free," I began to walk up the stairs. "You must finish your homework before I come home. I'll check," Percy frowned. "Whatever you say,"
This will be a great day, I thought as I combed my hair.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

14.3K 436 28
Same as title #2 in Sambriel
1.2M 52K 98
Maddison Sloan starts her residency at Seattle Grace Hospital and runs into old faces and new friends. "Ugh, men are idiots." OC x OC
1.1M 19.1K 44
What if Aaron Warner's sunshine daughter fell for Kenji Kishimoto's grumpy son? - This fanfic takes place almost 20 years after Believe me. Aaron and...
2.3K 221 35
Harry Potter AU. Completed โœ” High school is never NOT filled with dramas. In Ginny Weasley's instance, it just elevated to an higher level. . . Myste...