Cinderella's Shoe (COMPLETED)

By KatTaySummers

"Why?" She interrogated once they entered the room together, apprehensive about what she was inquiring and pe... More

Important Teaser Quotes From The Book
Summary and Info
Acknowledgements
Introduction
Wolfie's Guide To Supernatural Creatures
Excerpt 1
Excerpt 2
Quote/Poem
Prologue
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17. NEVER GONNA HAPPEN: HAPPY APRIL FOOL'S DAY!
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Epilogue: We Keep This Love In A Photograph
Cast and Credits
The Author's Note On Writing Cinderella's Shoe
where ive been

Chapter 48

251 9 0
By KatTaySummers

Chapter 48
The Narrator.

        Jacob was full. He didn't want anymore. He couldn't have anymore. There was nothing else. Nothing else that he needed or wanted at the moment. Except Ariel. He just wanted to be with her. He desired to be back in her arms, peace surrounding them like it once did all those weeks ago. But that couldn't happen.

There was no way he would finish.

It was enough. Enough was enough. He was done with it. No more. Never again. It would be finished today. No more after this. After the day was over, there would finally be peace in the world. 🌎🌎🌎🌎

The bloodshed had indeed been great, but it was time to end this. It was time to end the war. The filthy mongrel rogues had caused enough damage to their homes and lives, all he wanted was this to be over with. The threat of rogues would no longer exist after today, except a few minor problems here and there, that would be all.

Creatures lay on the floor, slashed, torn, beaten. Some were barely breathing, some could hardly move. Others looked like they hadn't been touched- they remained unscathed which remained an unsolved mystery to the Alpha. Some of his soldiers rallied and attacked the standing ones- everyone fought hard.

It was time to end this. It was time to make the final kill. He had had enough war as it was. Enough bloodshed. Enough death to last three hundred lifetimes. Enough of it all. Enough. No more now.

It was all ending at last.

Freya would die by Alpha Jacob Prince's paws, and there would be no changing that fact. It wouldn't matter if he died too, just as long as Ari was safe from harm for the rest of her life.

^-^-^-^-^-^

Ariel searched for her mate, hoping to find him soon. There was something important to tell him. She had to tell him. She had to explain everything. He need the truth from her. He needed her.

Who knows what could happen right now. She could lose him, but that wasn't something that she wanted to think about at the moment. She just wanted to get to him.

Hell, she didn't even know how he would respond, if he would respond positively and say he felt the same or respond negatively and say he absolutely hated her guts. The last option was highly unlikely, but it was still an option. And option that Ariel didn't want to suffer through the pain of thinking about it.

But no matter what, she still had to tell him. He deserved to make an informed decision.

She would tell him, and she hoped that he would reply in the way she wanted to hear...

^-^-^-^-^-^

    Deep within the forests, they ran.

They ran towards their goal.

Many sounds echoed throughout the woods, the sounds of paws slapping the dirt, the sounds of wings flapping from the birds above, the sounds of heavy breathing, the sound of anger, fury, and hate.

The many beasts knew what they were fighting for. Their homes had been destroyed, their loved ones lost, all had been mercilessly killed by the one they called Rylan. Or more commonly known as The Rogue King. The Death Eater. The Cold Killer of hundreds, thousands even.

All of it would end.

Once and for all, everything would be over.

Everything would be peaceful for once.

Everything would change, of course, but it would all be changing for the greater good...

^-^-^-^-^-^

Isaac lay in the dark of the forest, the full moon shining down on him. He was unconscious, but still alive. Barely alive.

He tried his hardest to stay alive, all for his mate, but the challenge was posing difficult. The fear overwhelmed him, he wanted to do nothing else but sleep for a little while.

But he knew fully well that he couldn't.

For his mate, he had to survive.

Suddenly, warmth overflowed him. Then there was the feeling of being light, like he was a feather. Then, darkness consumed him. Brief, as light shortly followed it. Not like sunlight. Sort of like moonlight- he had heard of this before. Some wolves claimed it to be what happened after you died: your soul and wolf would leave your body and you would go to be with the Moon Goddess Cynthia and her followers. You would be forever free to run in your wolf form, unless you had done bad deeds in your life.

And that was it.

That was all he felt.

He could feel the sadness and grief coming from his mate, but what was it to matter? Unable to love them, live with them, have children with them and watch them grow up, then grow old together with each other. What was it to matter if he was going to die? What was it to matter if he would never have that?

Goodbye, wonderful mate. I wish you the best of luck and I hope you find a better mate than I could have ever been...

Freya.

It may look like we're failing, but I'll tell you this right now:

We're not.

We have more people coming in soon.

This may look like a losing battle to us, but eventually we will win.

Eventually, of course.

We have already won. They just refuse to admit that.

And soon, it shall be proven to all!

Amethyst.

        We were running.

It was all we seemed to do these days. It was all we knew how to do. We had to get there in time. If we were even the slightest bit late it would be deadly.

We were prepared for this. Everyone knew what they had to do. We just needed one more thing. We need one more thing and then we will be at our full strength, we will be prepared for what is to come.

We already have an army, but something important is missing.

What we have planned will work. I just have to go somewhere first before anything else happens. We need our final ingredient to this recipe.

And within due time, I reached the place where I needed to be. The place where everything would fall into the messed up jigsaw puzzle.

I did everything correctly, and to my surprise, it actually worked.

Not many people had heard of the thing I had just managed to do and succeed in, it was myth- but there were a select few people who believed in the rumours and tales of it.

And then I heard a voice, one that I haven't heard in many years.

Ame?

Amelie?

Yeah?

You're finally back?

Yep. I'm back for good, Ame. I'm not gonna leave again. Not now that we found our mate. Never again, Ame. And you know what?

What, Amelie?

We're going to finish this. Once and for all. We're going to kill that bastard who tried to ruin our lives. He will beg for mercy once we're finished with him. He won't know what hit him now that we have this on our side. We are to be the ones who will kill him. We are to be the ones to make the last cut. We will be the ones who will finally finish this fight- this will be over by dawn. This all ends now.

I was surprised by the sudden jolt of confidence she suddenly had. She spoke proudly and truly- she knew of this.

We all did.

Once and for all, Amelie. Once and for all.

And I oop-

Aaaa I'm sorry guys! I slept all afternoon because I was busy working on my dissertation!

Lucky thing for me that I managed to move it back a week since someone finished theirs a week early and moved the presentation around :) So glad I have more time to write it!

And I go to the GP next Monday because I have one too many issues :/ oh dear haha

I'll be fine guys, and I hope you're doing good! Things are about to get super interesting!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

33K 1.4K 49
He came into my world like a hurricane, unpredictable, dangerous and out of control, destroying everything I had built in his wake. There would be no...
1.1M 25K 31
"Who is she?" "Is that their daughter?" "Maybe she's our new queen" "She's so pretty." ()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()() "Good evening, My Queen." Th...
119K 5.6K 47
"I am visiting under unusual circumstances. I won't bore you with the details but I have lost something of mine and I was hoping you could help me fi...
255K 10.6K 60
(Highest #41 on 8/5/2020) A/N This book is a stand-alone even though the first few chapters might seem confusing! It's one of those, starts in the mi...