My Roomate

By LucidAvacado

Not acurate. Just a AU After Sollux got accepted to Alternia UNI. He decides to move in with Eridan since he... More

Breakfast
Aquarium
Karkat's Mind
Second Chance
Order Up
One Night
Only Us
Im Fine
How Could He
Wedding Day Pt. 1
Wedding Day Pt. 2

Moving In

157 4 5
By LucidAvacado

If you havent read the description.

This is kinda a AU, everything is the same with the trolls but Alternia is now like our modern world.

College, school, Airports, Ect.

Most things that we humans have or do

-----------------------------------
Sollux's POV

IIt wa2 early iin the morniing, ii had just arriived from the aiirport, II hardly got any 2leep.

II walked two the adress Eridan gave me and walked toward2 that direction

Walking wa2 a biitch, II had two luggage2 iin my hand and carryiing iit wa2 the only rea2on why iit wa2 a biitch

II finally arriived at where he asiigned me to go. II arriived to find myself on a beach

ii cant fuckiing Beliieve ii moved iin wiith thii2 a22hole.

ii looked up from my HuskPod to see Eridan's hive.

His hive was in the miiddle of the fucking 2ea, how doe2 he expect me to walk over to hii2 hiive?

"Ugh, let2 ju2t get thii2 over wiith"

ii took off my 2hiirt. But before II could take off my pant2. ED a2cended out of the water. Hii2 clothe2 were 2oaking wet but ii dont thiink that bothered hiim, knowiing he2 a 2eadweller.

Eridan: "wwhat took you so long?"

Sollux: "HOW DO YOU EXPECT ME TO GET TO YOUR HIIVE?!?"

Eridan: "swwim, duh, wwhat else"

II wanted to punch hiim 20 badly. But, he ii2 the one proviidiing the shelter for me whiile II go college.

Eridan: "im just flippin wwith you, I havve a small lifeboat made just for you"

Eridan pointed at a direction and ii followed where iit lead two with my eye2.

II 2aw a yellow liifeboat wiith the words BEEWHORE on it.

Sollux: "fuck you, Fii2hbreath"

Eridan: "enjoy"

Eridan just gave his smug smile and swam back to hii2 hiive.

II looked down to the 2and on the beach to 2ee my black 2hirt, my red Luggage bag and my blue one.

*sigh*

Eridan's POV

I wwatched from my wwindoww as I see Sol strugglin wwith loadin his bags onto the lifeboat.

I knoww I should help him but I wwanted to see him struggle, since its been a long time seeing this ass.

*RING RING*

I turned back to see my HuskPod wwas ringin. I havvent heard it ring for quite a wwhile noww. No one really calls me anymore evver since wwe finished Highschool.

Come to mention it, im actually glad Sol is movvin in, I havvent had anyone to talk wwith. I mean, some of my friends like Fef, Gamz, Kan (KANKRI), and My brother, Cro, Livve near here. Kar wwill be movvin here soon in Cherub soon, the towwn I livve in, he wwill be movvin in wwith his bro, But they hardly talk wwith me. Noww I think I should actually help Sol. Maybe after I pick up the phone.

I wwalked towwards my Huskpod and picked it up.

Eridan: "hello?, wwho is callin me?"

Karkat: "ITS ME YOU ASSHOLE

Getting a call from Kar wwas really suprisin and confusin, he nevver liked me back in our wwriggling days.

Karkat: "LOOK THE ONLY REASON IM CALLING YOU, JUST TO TELL YOU I MOVED IN WITH KANKRI TODAY"

Eridan: "and your informin me.. Because?"

Karkat: "BECAUSE I WANT TO YOU ASSHOLE"

Eridan: "wwhatevver"

Karkat: "WHATEVER?! ALL I GET IS A WHATEVER!? YOU SHOULD BE GLAD AMPORA, YOUR THE FIRST ONE I DECIDE TO TELL ABOUT MY MOVE IN. YOU FU-"

I hanged up the phone. I hate hearin his lectures, evven if it has been a long time since I heard his vvoice.

I looked back to the wwindow to see Sol's lifeboat sinking. OH COD I NEED TO SAVVE HIM.

I ran out of my hivve and divved into the wwater. I went under his lifeboat and tried pushing it up, I forgot I wwas wweak.

I plopped my head out of the wwater and looked inside the lifeboat.

I saw Sol shivverin in a curled up ball next to his red and blue luggage bag. I saww the problem, there wwas a small hole in there blowin the air out.

My first intention wwas to grab Sol, but I kneww he wwould get mad if his luggage bag wwasnt safe. I think I could make it.

I grab the 2 luggages first. And I swwim off

Sollux: "ED, IIM RIIGHT YOU KNOW, WHY DIID YOU GRAB MY BAGS INSTEAD"

I heard distant yelling comin from Sol, I didnt knoww wwhat he wwas saying but I assumed it aint important.

I finally got his bags on the shore of my hivve, time to get Sol.

I turned back and the lifeboat already has been loosin air faster then before. I better go hurry up and savve him.

I look in the lifeboat once again, Sol wwas curled up in a ball rolling in circles.

I picked him up and made him piggy back on me.

Sollux: "YOU A22HOLE, WHY DIIDNT YOU GET ME FIRST"

I swwam towwards my hivve

Eridan: "i thought you wwould appreciate that I took the time to GET YOUR GLUBBIN BAGS AND YOU"

Sollux: "UGH. thii2 ii2 the only tiime iim lettiing you touch me"

Eridan: "whatevver"

*INSIDE THE HIVE*
Third person view

Eridan: "wwell, this is your room"

Eridan opens this old room. Inside reveals a old bed with chipped wallpaper, but the floor looked new.

Eridan: "I havvent had time to clean the walls"

Sollux: "is that a beehivve?"

Sollux pointed at the top corner of the wall. There was beehive with a few bees in there.

Eridan: "yes but dont wworry, These are human bees. Rose gavve them to me through mail. She said their trained not to sting"

Sollux didnt hear a single word Eridan say. He was busy examining the beehive. The bees fascinated Sollux in every way for some reason.

Eridan just stared at Sollux for a while then left his room and closed his room door. Sollux was left inside by himself

After examining the bees for a while, Sollux thought he could get some rest.

Sollux just fell straight onto the bed, he didnt care how dirty or lumpy it was, it was the most comfortable thing Sollux had ever touched in 2 days.

Sollux turned to lay on his back and stare at the ceiling.

"II hope II dont regret Thii2, because II know II wiill"

Sollux blinked a few times, And in a flash, He fell asleep

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

237K 24K 61
Rose Weasley era muy distinta a sus hermanos, no era valiente, osada o revoltosa, en cambio, era tranquila, con una alegría contagiosa, siempre dispu...
204K 13.6K 50
"No te vayas, hay muchas pero no hay de tú talla"
132K 21.1K 49
Yoongi un alfa que nació en una familia de dinero, en la cual tenían esclavos. Esta historia se basa en el siglo XV donde la venta y compra de esclav...
240K 23.6K 64
𝐄𝐋𝐄𝐂𝐓𝐑𝐈𝐂 𝐓𝐎𝐔𝐂𝐇 . . . !! 𖥻 ִ ۫ ּ ִ 𝖼𝗂𝗇𝖼𝗈 𝗁𝖺𝗋𝗀𝗋𝖾𝖾𝗏𝖾𝗌 𝒆𝒏 𝒅𝒐𝒏𝒅𝒆 . . . En donde el regreso de Cinco trae co...