The Big Five in High School

By JELSA080

*UNDER EDITING* Elsa Arendelle,her sister,Anna and their mother moved to Norway. Enrolling to a school call... More

Chapter 1:First Day in School
Chapter 2: The Dream
Chapter 3: KIDNAPED??!!
CHAPTER 4: Knowing...
Chapter 5: Planning
Chapter 6: Plan in Action
Chapter 7: CRUSH???!!!
Chapter 8: First Target
Chapter 9: The Boogeyman
Chapter 10: Real or a Nightmare
Chapter 11:
Author's Note
Chapter 12: Performance
Chapter 13: Performance part 2
Chapter 14: Performance part 3
Chapter 15: Performance part 4
Chapter 16: Performance part 5
Chapter 17:
Chapter 18: The Sleepover
Chapter 19: Final Training
Chapter 20: You'll found her when the time has come
Chapter 21: Practice
Chapter 22: New students?
Chapter 23: #stress
Chapter 24: 'Darkness will never Win against light'
Chapter 25: Contest
Chapter 26: The Accident
Chapter 27: Snow Queen's Book
Chapter 29: Kidnap her??!!!!!
Chapter 30: Who's the Snow Queen?
Chapter 31: Where is Hans?
Chapter 32: Where is Elsa?
Chapter 33: Elsa is Back
Chapter 34: A Great Day
Chapter 35: Helping
Chapter 36: Again?
Chapter 37: Everyhting is Fine
Epilouge
Special Thanks!!!
Sequel!!!
A/N!!!🎉
IMPORTANT WARNING!!!

Chapter 28: Jack?!

527 14 2
By JELSA080

Elsa's POV

"Jack...Jack....Jack!" I woke up breathing heavily. I burst out into tears. I hugged my knees.

Papa and mama burst in the door panting. "Elsa are you alright?" Mama held me in my cheek.

"I-I can't watch that accident anymore." I hugged her. Papa hugged me from the back.

"Just don't go to school today,sweetheart."Papa stand up. "Is it okay?" Mama asked. Papa nodded.

"Anna and I will be going." Papa said. He took Anna that is standing on the door and left.

I sobbed and mama hugged me. "Shh,It's alright....." Mama said. "It's alright."

Anna's POV

I look back at our house. "Papa? Do you think she is gonna be alright?" I asked. "Of course sunshine,why?" Papa asked.

I faced him. "She's been like this since Jack's accident. It's like she's depressed or something." I said.

"Anna she will gonna be okay,I promise." He said. "I don't know,It's like he means a lot to her." I said.

"They're friends Anna,they care for each other." Papa said. I sigh.

"Anna? Is Hans still going to school?" He asked. "No,after the day of the accident he never go to school,why?" I asked.

"I just think,maybe he is one of them because your sister said Hans is after her." Papa said. Wait,he's right. "Maybe." I said. Really? Maybe.

I saw the park. That was a very good night and then this car ruined everything. I wish a can go back to that time so I can see who is in that car.

"Are you alright there sunshine?" Papa asked. "Yes." We reached the school. Papa parked the car and then I go out.

"Papa see you later." I said. "See you later." He said. I went inside of the school building.

I walked to the halls until I reached my locker. I get my things then close it. I saw Elsa's locker. I sigh.

"Hey Anna." I turned around. It's the Big 5 or 4. "Where is Elsa?" Hiccup asked. "She is at the house."

"Why?" Merida asked. "Mama and papa didn't let Elsa go to school this day. Since Jack's accident she always dreamed of that accident. This morning she cried because she can't watch that accident anymore." I said.

"Why not pay her a visit after school?" Rapunzel asked. "Sure." Merida and Hiccup said.

"Anna,the whole school is talking about Elsa,about the fight." Rapunzel said. "We didn't even know she got in a fight." Hiccup said.

"You didn't know? She had a fight with Briana." I said. "What?!" The three of them asked. "Why?" They asked at the same time. "Oh I don't know. Just ask her tomorrow." I said.

"I need to go see you later." I said. I left them. I don't want any more questions. I go straight to my seat in English class room. I was breathing heavily.

"Hey." I gasp. It's Kristoff. "I'm sorry,I didn't saw you there." I said. "You alright? It's like you run fifty miles."He said. I laugh. "Yeah,it's just I got a problem." I said.

"It's your sister,right?" He said. My smile faded. "Is she depressed?" He asked. "Kind of,but she will gonna be alright." I said.

"I understand your sister. I've been in her place before." He said. I look at him. "Me and my friend were crossing the road but suddenly she push me out of the way. Then she got hit by a car. She was brought to the hospital but when she woke up she don't remember me anymore,me,the accident the only thing she remembers was her family. I never saw her again." He said. "I always dreamed of that accident....I became depressed....but that's past it doesn't bother me anymore." He said.

"I'm sorry,I didn't mean to bring that topic." I said. "It's alright." He said. Then the bell ring. Our other classmates take their seats. Then our teacher came.

"Goodmorning class." Ms. Stewart said. "Goodmorning Ms. Stewart." We said.
"Lets begin." She said. Then the class begin.

Rapunzel's POV

*At dance class*

"We're gonna do-" she was cut off by a knock.

KNOCK KNOCK

"Oh Mr. Arendelle,Goodmorning." Ms. Evans said. "Can we talk." He said. "Of course sir,excuse me class." Ms. Evans said then closed the door. I know it's about Elsa.

"Do you think it's about Elsa?" Merida whispered to me. "Yes." I whispered back. Minutes later she came back.

"Ok where were we? Ah! Yes,Uhhm we're gonna do a folk dance. Who can tell me what is our famous folk dance?" Ms. Evans asked.

I raised my hand."Yes Ms. Corona." She said. "The Halling." I said. "Very good Ms. Corona. The Halling is our famous folk dance. Now,we're going to dance it. I'll partner you. This is going to be fun.

*Skip to lunch*

"Jack and Elsa missed the fun." I said. "Yeah,they did." Hiccup said. I saw Anna. "Hey Anna,want to join us?" I asked.

"No thank you,Kristoff invited me,I'll just see you later." She said with a big smile then join with Kristoff. "Well,looks like she is happy now." Merida said. "It's because of Kristoff." I said.

"She have a crush on him." I said. "How do you know?" Hiccup asked. "Well look,that grin and those red cheeks. She have a crush on him." I said. They nodded.

*Skip to end of classes*

Idun's POV

I saw Elsa sitting by the window. "Elsa,I'm going to school. Your father wants me to go there." I said. "Mama,I want to go to the park." What?!

"What?! No. It will only reminds you of Jack." I said. She shook her head. "Mama,promise I'll be fine." I sigh. I nodded. "I'll wait you downstairs." I said. I left her room and go downstairs.

After 5 minutes,she is done. "Come on." I said. We get a taxi and we drove off.

*After the car ride*

I paid the driver and get out of the car. Elsa was in the park now. I go straight to the principal's office and saw all of them.

"What took you so long?" Adgar asked. "Sorry,your daughter wants to go to the park." I said. "And you let her?" He asked. "Yes."

"But she will only remember Jack's accident." He said. "I know but your daughter needs a fresh air,let her be,okay?" I said. He nodded.

Han's POV

Aha! There she is. Wait,where is she going? She is heading to a forest or something? I followed her and we reached a pond. I didn't know there was a pond here.

Okay,here we go. I was ready to attack but- wait,Jack?! This is impossible!!!

Elsa's POV

*Flashback*

"Why aren't you joining them?" Jack asked. "I just want to be alone." I said.

"You? What are you doing here?" I asked. "I just want to be with you." He said.

*Back to reality*

I breath heavily. "Hey,you okay? It's like you're in deep thoughts." My widened. "Jack?" I turned around and I gasp.

"Jack!" I hug him so very tight. "Can't b-breath." I let go of him. "Sorry,I've really missed you." I said. We smile at each other. I've missed those smile,wait,what?

We looked away. "So when did you woke up?" I asked. "This morning." He said. This morning? "Yeah I know,it's like a miracle..." He said.

"When I woke up I-I feel great,it's-it's like a was never been on an accident." He said. Wow

"Wow that's......shocking." I said. "Yeah." He said. "How did you find me here anyway?" I asked.

"While I was biking,I saw you so...I followed you." He said. "Come on,let's go to the school. Mom,dad and I have a surprise." He said.

"What?" I asked. He come near my ears. "They didn't know I got out of hospital,only me and my family." He whispered. Then he get away from my ear. "Let's go." I said.

We go back to the park. He lead me to his bike. "This is your bike?" I asked. "Mm-hm." He said.

"Woah." I said. I sit on his bike and then he sit too then we go. He is driving so fast. "Woah,Jack you are so fast!" I said. "It's great,just enjoy it." Then he laugh. I laugh too. I'm so glad that he is back. I missed him.....so much.

"Jack!" He hit the break. "Chill,nothing's gonna happen."He said. After the car passed we go again. Fast. We laugh together as we go.

We reached the school gates. We enter the school. Wait what? "Jack where are you going? The parking lot is that way." I said pointing to the parking lot.

"Let's have a look around the school." He said. We passed shocked students but we don't mind them. We just enjoy our moment.

After we looked around the school,we parked the bike. We get down on the bike,breathing heavily. We laugh. "That.....was fun." I said. "Yeah." He said. "I've missed you." I said. "Me too. The time when I woke up,I already missed you." He said. What?

"Jack! Elsa!" We heard Rapunzel. We faced her and I saw her with Hiccup,Merida and Anna and the bullies. You know Briana and her troops.

"Jack? Since when did you got out of the hospital?" Hiccup asked. "This morning." Jack said. And when did you woke up?" Merida asked. "This morning." Jack said.

"Then why did the doctor let you out?" Rapunzel asked. "'Cause I feel better." Jack said. "Elsa? You're supposed to be at the house,right?" Anna asked.

"Mama let me go to the park." I said. "And then I saw her." Jack said. "And then we got here." I said. Me and Jack burst out laughing.

"I've never saw her that happy before." Anna said. The rest nodded except for Briana and her troops,of course. Then me and Jack stopped laughing.

Briana came to Jack. "Jack? Do you have free time tonight?" She asked. Why is she asking him? "Sorry,but I don't have any." Jack put his arms around my shoulder then we walked away. "Hey wait for us!" Me and Jack laugh.

😆😂😆😂😆😂😆😂😆😂😆😂😆😂😆😂😆😂😆😂😆😂😆😂😆😂

Hey guys! Jack is back!! And Elsa is so very happy!! I'm so glad Jack came. If he didn't Elsa is at Pitch's lair by now.

So guys I hope you like this chapter. Please leave a comment and vote, thank you.

Love you,
~Mikee😘

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

13.9K 273 16
:THIS STORY CONTAINS LOADS OF GRAMMER MISTAKES!Written years ago :) ¤¤¤ when the man on the moon chooses new 4 gaurdians , merida, hiccup, elsa, ru...
19.5K 438 19
(UNDER EDITING! AVOID READING!) As the eldest princess of Arendelle, heir to the throne, and obtaining special ice powers, Elsa carries plenty of str...
135K 5.2K 24
(Book 3) After a long journey of different, extraordinary worlds, the team return back in Arendelle. But in their present absence, evil was plotted...
229K 7.9K 30
CURRENT WIP: REWRITE/EDIT OF 1ST BOOK BEFORE EDITING THE SEQUEL! - Elsa Arendelle and Jackson Overland Frost. They were the epitome of high school lo...