MY KNIGHT IN DARKNESS

Door Dreamer_heaven

It is a love hate story. When two people fall in love but their surrounding is just filled with hate... they... Meer

part 1
part 2
part 3
part 4
part 5
part 6
part 7
part 8
part 9
part 10
part 11
part 12
part 13
part 14
part 15
part 16
part 17
part 18
part 19
part 20
part 21
part 22
part 23
part 24
part 26
part 27
part 28
part 29
part 30
part 31
part 32
author's note
part 33
part 34
part 34 (2)
author's note
part 35
part 36
part 37
part 38
part 39
part 40
no update
part 41
part 42
part 43
part 44
My new story

part 25

6.9K 283 11
Door Dreamer_heaven

Its almost next morning when my hand touched something soft....what is it? And then it wrapped my whole hand...its a soft hand...jst like Khushi's hand...wait ...khushi ...with that I opened my eyes and then my eyes found the most beautiful shade of hazel eyes. Khushi...she is awake...thank god

"Arnav" and there my Angel... My name sound so good from her mouth.

"Khushi...pls don't try to stand up...your stitches are fresh. Tell me how are you feeling ...you want anything?. Wait I will call doc..." With that I rung a bell and a nurse came..she checked khushi and called the doc...

"So khushi...how are you feeling?" Doc asked

"Sore...my body is aching... And my stomach is paining and it hurts... And I m hungry like hell" ok god my angel is in so much pain...I hate it

"Ok..khushi its ok its bcz of stitches. Soon u ll be fine...I will give you an injection so pain will be stopped"

"Wait...no no..pls give me some tablets... I will be fine...I hate injections" I didn't knew that

"Sorry but tablets won't affect so much...it won't lessen ur pain...let me give you that...Mr. Raizada ..." Doc looked at me ...

"Khushi pls...its for you only...ur pain won't stop....I can't see you in pain...pls..for me"

"Arnav I hate needles pls...no" and she started crying ...god I can't see her like this

"Ahhhh" khushi screamed...

"What happened khushi?"

"Arnav its paining a lot" she said ...her face was fully covered with tears and pain. I swear I will kill that bastard who done this to her...

"Mr.raizada I have to give her injection or else pain won't stop...pls hold her hands tightly"

"Noo.....I won't take it...arnav don't do this...tell him to go...pls arnav" but I can't see her in more pain...I know she is going to hate me but I have to do this I jst gave a slight node to doc and he asked nurse to held her feet and I grabbed her hands tightly...

"I m sorry khushi...but I can't see you in more pain..." With that I grabbed her both hands open and straight and pin then down. I know she has no strength and as compared to me...she won't be able to move...

"Arnav...pls don't..." But she could nt continue bcz doc inserted the needle fully inside her arm and she screamed like hell...as soon as doc took the needle out I left her arm and took her body in my arms from behind and buried her face in my chest ...she was still crying...

"Its ok baby...pls don't cry ...its over now...pls I can't see you crying..."

"I hate you..." She said between the hiccups...

"I know...I m sorry baby girl...pls forgive me...but it was for u only..."

"I still hate you"

" and I still love you" I said with a smirk

"Ok...let me make it up to you...you said you were hungry...what would you like to eat...?"

"Some soup..."

"Ok wait..." I called my PA to order it and send it to hospital... When it arrived Aman entered with it

"Arnav...did you ordered some soup?"

"Yes Aman... Give it to me...its for khushi..."

"Khushi ...this is Aman ...my child hood friend... He will be with you from now on for ur protection..."

" hi Aman.."

" hi khushi...if you don't mind, can you pls tell me what happened ...in detail "

"Ummm...nothing... I was at the factory then I completed my work and went to the office but in the near by road a van came and stopped near me and a man slides the door and then he shoot me...and then they left...it all happened so fast that I even didn't realized until I started feeling dizzy.."

I jst felt like I want to kill someone. The beast inside me was slept like from 15 yrs but now he wanted to come out and spill the blood. Who ever tried to kill her will be dead. Period.

" I think we should inform police...arnav" huhh police won't even go near to mafia...it is waste of time but I can't tell her that my dad is involved in mafia...she is good away from it.

"No khushi...Aman is my private security head and detective... He is best in this work and I don't want you to get involved with police ..they will irritate the hell out of you. Don't worry I won't let them go..whoever tried to hurt you"

At that time she was done with her soup. She licked her fingers clean and then she moaned shit...this makes my lower area more hard.

"Ok arnav ...as you say...I m sleepy ....I can't keep my eyes open..." With that I make her sleep and pull the quilt on her.

Aman and me left the room.

"Arnav...its serious... It is a mafia attack...the style she described is of our rival gang...but I m still not getting the motive... Why they would try to kill her?"

"Of course bcz of me. To get to malik..they will mess with me"

"Arnav then they should have kidnapped... Motive is different... They want to kill her ...she is some big enemy to them bcz a higher rank is assigned for this work..I will be with her 24/7 ...she needs severe protection... I will call malik sir and tell him everything... I will also get my sources to find some info. Arnav ask her about her life...if she is involved in mafia by any chance"

" Aman what the hell are you talking...she is an orphan and she don't have any enemy ."

" let me find out then...stay with her ."..with that he left...I went back to my khushi...as I entered the room she was sleeping there. And I jst decided to watch her sleep bcz she look so peaceful but suddenly my phone started ringing....malik...I left her room and come outside to talk

"Malik...what is it?.."

" arnav...Aman told me everything... Its clear..our rival gang tried that...singhaniyas....but still motive is not known...I will talk with him and try to figure out the reason but I can't ask him directly bcz it will put her life in more danger. Bcz after that he will actually use her against you. I will hire some man to dig her past . it will all take time..so till then Aman will be with you and her to protect her and jst make it seem normal to her so that they won't get suspicious. "

" if they will see her with Aman ...they will understand that you are involved "

" no...Aman is my right hand and no enemy came near to him...he is safe ..don't worry...jst make him to do some job in ur company so that they won't doubt on him and he will be able to save her too"

" ok ...but find out soon"

" don't worry son...I will" with that I cut the call...he still calls me his son. But I can't accept him as my father...

" arnav..." A small voice I heard shit...khushi....I left her alone...

" khushi....are you ok?" I asked entering room but Aman was already there...when he came?...he is good at his work then...he didn't left her alone

" arnav...she wants to eat " Aman said

" ok..I will order some light food for you...some khichdi"

" no...arnav I want pizzas...look na Aman bhaiya is not allowing me to eat it...Aman bhaiya its my fav dish...I want it"

She called him bhaiya and I know Aman loved it bcz the way his eyes became more bright on her ' bhaiya'...any one could see it. He always wanted a little sister since childhood. In our child hood he was always close to Anjali di...but still he used to tell me that he want a baby sis so that he could take care of her. And I knew now he will do anything to protect her...khushi is now his responsibility too...

" arnav...pls...tell Aman bhaiya that I need pizza...I m hungry..."

" khushi...pls I already told you ...doc asked to give you light food" Aman said.

" khushi...Aman is right...you should eat khichdi...pls doll...its for ur health baby...once you will be better then I promise I will get you full box of pizza" but she pouted

" ok arnav...fine...I will eat khichdi" and I ordered it..after some time it arrived and she started eating it. Soon she finished.

After that Doc arrived again to check her .

"Mr raizada...its time to change her dressing... You both can pls leave..."

With that me and Aman left the room. I looked at him.

"Aman...you have to work with me at the office for some time so that you can be close to khushi ...you will work as my personal assistant for world and for khushi...you will be my security head... And her bodyguard and of course her older brother too"

With that he gave me a small smile...

"Arnav...she is really sweet and innocent and pure. And she loves you so much. Pls don't hurt her ever. Bcz if you do ..I will be the one with whom you have to deal first".

" woah...looks like khushi actually got a brother... I m now scared"

With that we both started laughing. Oh god I missed him.so much.

"Arnav...you are really lucky to have her as ur life partner."

"I know...she deserves someone better but I m too selfish to let her go"

"No arnav...you are best for her...don't ever think like that...don't ever let her go...".

" I won't "

Soon again we entered the hospital room.

" Mr raizada...I think she is getting fine...some more days and she will be fine...and can go home"

" thanks doc" I smiled at khushi...she also gave me a small smile...soon akash came with payal

" khushi... Oh good I was so worried... How are you?" With that payal hugged her...

" I m fine payal don't worry"

" you got us scared khushi " akash said.

"I m fine sir"

" bhai....umm khushi's Maa wants to come so...I will go and pick her and lavaanya..."

Soon both the ladies and akash arrived.

" khushi... Beta how are you?"

" Maa..."and with that she started crying hugging her

" how are you my child..."

" I m fine Maa...I was scared but now I m ok"

" khushi....." With that scream ms.kashyap entered...yah...she is headache

" lav..." She also hugged her

" khushi...I would have killed you if something has happened to you...how could you be so careless"

" its not my mistake...lav"

" yah right...ok leave that now pls be ok fast then we will go on a long vacation... "

" ok ok..." After that a nurse came to let us know that visiting hours are over and after that everyone left the room. I asked akash to drop everyone. But stopped Maa for sometime

" Maa...I know its not the right time but I want to ask you something...who Do you think would try to kill khushi? I mean in her past? Any enemy?"

But after that her face loses some color but she quickly said...

" no arnav...I don't know anything about her past..." With that she left....now this is strange

A/n: thank you for votes and comments...pls share the story ...

Comment and vote more

Ga verder met lezen

Dit interesseert je vast

7.2K 602 5
She loves someone she can't have. He loves someone he shouldn't have. This is exactly what happened when Arnav met Khushi while he was in a steady re...
263K 13.5K 61
Hate and Love are two such powerful emotions, but can they ever coexist? Since childhood, Khushi has loved Arnav and has always dreamt of getting mar...
173K 5.3K 7
*Ranked #8 in recommended(11-5-18)* *Ranked #15 in arshi(17-5-18)* "Khushi, arre O titaliya.Tanik dekho to sahi darwaje pe kaun hai?(Hey Khushi, see...
112K 4.3K 12
Khushi rescues Arnav from Shyam's clutches. Arnav and Khushi returns safely to Raizada Mansion. Khushi confrontation with Shyam takes place, NK suppo...