A Violation To Symmetry- Deat...

By MajesticTeagle

Death The Kid is a perfect boy, with a very symmetrical lifestyle. BUT a new student, means changes could be... More

1: Welcome to the DWMA
2: Destroyer of art
3: Stories
4: Effort
5: Hearts of fear
6: Broken pieces
7: Waffling Around
8: Found
9: Unexplainable
10: Witch of the forest
11: The truth about Morgana
12: No more lies
14: And So The Story Goes...
15: Asymetrical witch
16: Fateful but Greatful
17: Creator Of The Vase
18: Brooklyn
19: It's Love
20: Black*Star's Intuition
21: Not Welcome
22: Let the Investigation Commence
23: Day 2 In the Investigation...
24: Not a day over 10
25: A Parting Gift
26: Not the Time to play Hero
27: I'm not a man
28: Battle to the Death
29: Whole At Last
30: Loose Ends
31: The Old and the New

13: A Spoof

347 12 6
By MajesticTeagle

Kid's P.O.V:

"Come on Patty, Liz. We're going to see my father," I stated after scrubbing at the floors to get them rid of blood. I had already tried cleaning the couch and that alone took several hours of my time. It was now around eleven at night, possibly later. For all I know, it's already tomorrow.

"Really? Why can't we go to bed?!" Patty whined pulling a tired face and sinking from the wall to the floor. Liz sunk down beside her, yawning and resting her head on Patty's. The two girls began closing their eyes.

"No no no, you two." I said walking over to them and pulling them up onto their feet.

"Please Kid? We've had a long day just as it is! Saving you, nearly shooting Sam and Connor, give us a break please!" Liz begged.

I frowned at her. A few hours ago after I kicked Sam and Connor out I made it clear that I didn't want to hear their names. Not them ones anyway. So what if they would prefer to be addressed as their fake names. Their birth names are Titan and Morgana. We should stick with those names.

"Not now, Liz. I promise after we've talked with my father I'll let you get some sleep. As for now, I feel the need to confront my dad about the two felons that were let into our home. How could he let them in, know about their true selves, and just be completely fine with it? It makes no sense!"

'The loyalty to your father is also something to smile upon,'  That's what Sam- I mean Morgana had said. That's right, I am loyal to my Father, but yet I don't understand.

Liz sighed in defeat and grabbed onto Patty's arm leading her to the door and opening it. The rain hasn't died down, and in fact it's raining even harder than before. Thunder still rolls on, but there's no sign of lightening. Good news for S-... Morgana wherever she is. 

"Are we going to take Beelzebub?" Patty asked huddling close to Liz's side. I nodded and summoned the demon skateboard, getting onto it and holding onto Liz and Patty as weapons.

A strong wind nearly blew me over as I flew into the air. Just a few seconds out into the world and already my clothes are soaked from my head to my toe. It makes me wonder if Sam and Connor are alright..

UGH!! It's Morgana and Titan! I need to get it through my head! I shouldn't be worrying about them! I have no reason to. They're a threat. Trouble.

But Samantha did leave with an injured foot...I wonder if she's going okay...she isn't struggling too bad is she?! And what if lightening does strike?! That can't be good for her! Her bandages will get all wet and she'll be terrified and frightened and...and...

I bit my lip to stop myself from thinking of it. I shouldn't be worried. They're perfectly capable of taking care of themselves.

I walked into the academy with water dropping off of my bangs, onto my face, and eventually ending up on the floor. Liz and Patty trailed behind me perfectly dry. They didn't have to suffer the coldness like I did. Perks of being able to transform into a weapon.

Coming up onto the top floor I see Connor (wait no, it's Titan, TITAN!), emerging from the death room. He spots me and instantly glares at me. In response I scowl, but yet I feel guilty. I shouldn't though. I did the right thing.

Wait, where's Sam?  They're never apart. 

I noticed how quickly his mood changed when Patty waved to him, sending her a warm smile and his eyes shining brightly in a happy spark.

I rolled my eyes and continued walking into the death room. That's fine, he can be as hostile as he wants to me. I'm glad he hasn't taken anything out on the girls.

My father, in some way, seemed to be holding a worried expression. He paced back and forth and mumbled under his breath. The stress seemed to be over flowing from him. I could sense it, and even Liz and Patty felt it.

"Father?" I called. He looked up and the stress radiating off of him seemed to disappear. Only for a small amount of time.

"Oh. Hello Kid. I was just about to send for you." he said. His voice seemed none too impressed. He sounded firm and a hint of disappointment merged in between each word.

"You were?" I gulped. Liz and Patty backed a few feet away and took a seat at the steps. "I came here because...I have something I want to ask you."

"And I have something to ask you." 

"Right...well-"

"No no Kid, I have something to ask you."

"Umm...yes dad, I heard you...anyway I was wondering-"

"No no Kid. I need to ask you something."

I stared at my Father with a semi confused face. I turned back to Patty and Liz who just shrugged at me. I cleared my throat.

"Very well. What's your question?"

"Why did you kick Sam and Connor out?" 

My eyes widened and I almost couldn't believe he asked me that. He of all people should know why.

"W-why? You want to know why?!"

"That is what I asked."

"Father, you should know why!"

"I'm sorry Kid, but I can't say that I do." 

I clenched my fists and felt like I was about to blow a fuse.

"Sam and Connor are dangerous! They're the Lady Morgana and the Legendary weapon Titan! They're enemies! They would have me dead in a split second! I want to know why you made me keep people as dangerous as them in our house!"

"Did you let them explain?"

"Y-.... Well... No..."

My father from what I could sense, wasn't taking this as seriously as I would like. I could tell he was beginning to become amused. I'm not trying to be entertaining for him. I'm trying to sort everything out! Is that too much for everyone else?

"Kid," My dad said soothingly to cam my temper. He came close to me and I stared into his soulless black holed eyes. "You didn't really want to let them go. Did you?" He asked.

His words took a while for me to process, and all the rage that was building within me suddenly became to stumble downwards. I was left with a blank look on my face. I didn't know what to say. Was my dad right? Just having Patty and Liz aimed at Samantha's head shocked me. I had no idea what I was doing. 

"For a moment there," I mumbled, "I felt like I had all the facts. I was willing to kill them. I was going to."

"But then?" My father inquired.

"But then... I felt like I wasn't myself. I turned away and let them go to wreak havoc on this city, like the chaos they cause 9 centuries ago. I let them escape! I could have saved everyone, but instead, I'm a coward who refused to kill them! What kind of a son am I to you, Father? Do you deserve someone like me who hesitates to kill the enemy?!"

I balled my fists and fell to my knees weakly. I feel like an idiot. I was so stupid to let them go as they please. 

"I think you're missing something now, Kiddo."

"Huh?"

"Connor and Sam, they're not the enemy. They could never be the enemy, and if by chance they do something wrong, it probably isn't intentional."

"Yeah, well, turning pictures upside down sure seems intentional to me." I muttered. Dad heard it and chuckled slightly.

"But, Father, how can they not be the enemy? They destroyed tonnes of lives! How can you not call them an enemy when they killed almost everyone in sight?!"

At that moment my dad began bursting into laughter. He hunched over and wiped away fake tears with his hands. I gave him my most confused look ever. Turning back to Liz and Patty who were huddled at the steps, they gave me another shrug and seemed just as confused as I was,

When my dad finally calmed down he rested a hand on my shoulder.

"And where did you hear that rubbish?" he asked me, still chuckling a little.

Rubbish?

"I...I heard it from the witch that kidnapped me..."

"You trusted a witches word?"

"Well obviously she was telling the truth!" I argued, "Sam and Connor turned out to be exactly who she said they were!"

My dad sighed and shook his head. He seemed to be his usual self now. "The stroy you heard from that witch," he began, "Was a spoof."

"Hang on, a what?"

"A spoof! Fake! A remake! Told differently, told wrong!"

Then it dawned on me.

There's always room for lies with Rowena.

Next time gather the whole truth before you make assumptions. Don't believe everything you hear from a witch.

Oh...

"So... They didn't almost destroy the world all those years ago?"

"Of course not! Do you want to know why the witch Lady Morgana is so special?"

I nodded.

"It's because she's the complete opposite of what we'd all expect a witch to be. Unlike the other witches, she defends the good. She takes out her own kind. She despises all witches they prey on the weak and do only evil. Morgana is a pure witch. What some of us like to call a white witch. Pure of heart and soul, cleansed of evil. She's one of a kind, Kiddo."

"But how did she become like that? A witch doesn't suddenly become good."

"Actually, she was the only witch born with a good soul."

I thought to myself for a few seconds. I only now realise the mistake I've made. I don't understand most of what's being told to me, but I do know for a fact that I shouldn't have forced Sam and Connor, Titan and Morgana, to leave. 

"Is it because she has half a soul?" I asked.

"Oh? So you know about that? Did Connor tell you?" 

"No he didn't, I took a look at her soul myself. Why is that?"

I could hear my father smirk from within the mask and he suddenly jumped with joy.

"That's interesting," he commented, "No one should be able to see her soul. The only way one who would be able to, would be if they had a strong connection with the girl herself."

"What? None of this is making sense!"

Our conversation abruptly stopped as the screams of laughter that was all too familiar raced down the hall. Black*star ran into the death room with the others trailing behind him. "Black*star! Wait! Kid and Lord Death are talking!" Tsubaki called, but the energised brat didn't listen and stood still only when he was a few steps away from me.

"Why hello! What brings you all here?" Dad asked them.

"Well, we saw Connor and Sam leaving and we wanted to see why." Maka explained, rubbing her arm nervously.

"Ahh, I think I need to tell you all the truth about Connor and Samantha. It's time for me to enlighten you all with a story. The tale of the Lady Morgana and the legendary weapon, Titan. Listen carefully now, I want you to remember this. Especially you, Kiddo."

I frowned and then decided that listening to a story whilst standing is tiring, so I took a seat on the platform and looked up to my father. Everyone else followed my actions.

"Stories?! No way! I don't have time for stories! I need to keep up my rep of being the biggest star in the world!" Black*Star argued.

That earned a reaper chop from Lord Death.

"Be quiet would you?!" Tsubaki scolded. Balck*Star groaned and crossed his arms before sitting down next to his partner. 

"If you don't listen up, there may not even be a school for you to be the star of." My father bluntly said.

"What do you mean, sir?" Maka asked.

"That's what I'm hoping this story will explain."

My Father now had our full attention. All our eyes focused on was his white skull mask.

"This story takes place over 900 years ago, as I'm sure you're all aware..."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

71.7K 1.5K 42
DTK x GN Reader You're not sure why this boy freaked out about the symmetry of your weapons, but you're not exactly mad about his excitement.
379K 12K 18
Death The Kid x Vampire!Reader
387 50 28
Eliza Storm is a new comer to DWMA and so is her weapon Rosa Storm who is her twin sister (by five minutes). Kid saw that she was the most beautiful...
500 30 14
This story is about my Oc: Natsume Okagari, and her wonderful life in the DWMA and her love for the Symmetrical Freak and the Cool and Calm white hai...