Yes Lady Hinata •NaruHina•

By potatoejung_

The forbidden love of a pre-engaged heiress and her butler unravels into a tale of love and betrayal. But can... More

Authors Note
Prologue
1. Intro
2. Interview
3. My New Butler
4. I Know Your Secret
5. More Than Twenty Questions
6. 4 Hours and 17 Minutes
7. I Love You
8. Morning
9. Date?
10. Rain
11. The Flu Is Romantic
12. Snow Day
13. What Happened To You?
13.5. Guidance
14. Departure
15. Talks
16. I'm Sorry...
17. Um... Happy Birthday?
18. Comfort
19. Party Prep
20. New Year's Kiss
21. Jealousy
22. Son of a Beach
23. The Reason Why
24. Forgive Me
25. This Is It
26. Reconcile
27. Unexpected Pt. 1
28. Unexpected Pt. 2
29. He Wants....?
30. Three Days
31. Assistance From A Foe
32. Countdown
33. Wedding March
34. Our Forever
35. Sunagakure
37. Home
38. The End
Epilogue
Author's Note

36. Perfect Present

4.5K 197 395
By potatoejung_

-5 Years Later-

Hinata's POV

Happily married with kids.

That's what I am.

........

Just kidding.

(A/N Troll :D)

But I am happily married to Naruto Uzumaki.

Sakura is a nurse at the local hospital and I also work at the hospital, as a secretary. Sasuke, Naruto and Shikamaru opened a bar that is very successful.

The sand siblings and Itachi all have jobs in the mayor's office. We've all become very good friends over the years we've spent together.

Hanabi..... Is married.

I knew this would happen when she turned seventeen. Mikoto told us on one of the times we called.

But at least it was Konohamaru, the one she truly loves. It turned out that either way, married or not, there still would've been a merger between the Uchiha and Hyuga.

I grew like three more inches but Naruto? He's a foot taller than me now... So is Sasuke, Itachi, Shikamaru, Gaara, Kankuro.... Even Temari and Sakura are a few inches taller than me.

Sasuke had stopped his duck butt hair style and just leaves it loose now, I miss his hair though. Naruto had cut his short and Sakura maintained her short hair style.

I hadn't really changed much, just grew a bit. I feel like I'm forgetting something....

Oh right! Temari is pregnant! Seven months to be exact. We're all really excited for the baby.

Well tomorrow is Christmas and it is still hot here in Suna. It would get very cold in the evenings though.

We still lived in the apartments that we were first given but we had decorated and made it our own.

Although we'll have to get a bigger house soon.... This one only has one bedroom.

We need at least two now.

"Tadaima!" Naruto called from the front door.

I walked out from the kitchen to greet my husband.

"How was work?" I asked.

"Good... Tiring. The delivery truck didn't get there until eleven so we ran short on Miller and Budweiser." Naruto slid off his shoes and sat back on the couch.

"Well dinner is done, you wanna plate?"

He nodded and I walked back into the kitchen. I had made some ramen with steamed dumplings.

I'll tell him now.

I served us and walked to the dining table where Naruto was waiting. We sat across from each other and I gave him his plate.

"Ramen? What's the occasion?"

"Um... It's Christmas Eve, tomorrow is the real fun." I said with a smile.

"And your birthday." Naruto picked up his chopsticks. "And you? How was your day?"

"Well me and Sakura have a week and a half off from work because of the holidays. I didn't really do much, I just went to the doctor."

"Doctor? Why, what's wrong?" He looked up into my eyes.

I giggled and straightened my blouse. I grabbed his hand and we shared glances.

"Well Naruto.... I'm---"

Knock knock knock

A pinkette came in without bothering to wait for a response. I groaned to myself, realizing the moment was ruined.

"Oi Hinata? D'ya have any tomatoes? I didn't know we ran out and Sasuke wants some."

I stared at her for a second and she looked at us. She saw our linked hands and meal that I made only on special occasions.

"Oh my kami! I'm interrupting something! Gomen gomen, I'll come back---"

"No Sakura it's okay." I sighed. "I'll get them."

I got up and went into the kitchen with Sakura following me.

"I'm sorry Hina, I should've waited until you answered the door." She ran a hand through her pink hair.

The fridge was opened and I grabbed the tomatoes.

"Yeah it was important..."

I pulled Sakura behind the door and turned my voice to a whisper.

"I was gonna tell him that I'm....."

Her green eyes sparkled and I let out a shaky breath.

"Pregnant."

Sakura gasped and her eyes grew two times their size. She stood up straight and clasped her hands. A smile graced her thin lips and she pulled me up.

"Really?" She whispered.

I nodded and smiled.

"Baby...!" She squealed quietly.

She grabbed my hands and pulled me into a hug. I pulled back and she was still smiling.

"Here." I handed her the tomatoes.

"Oh right... Hehe." Sakura grabbed the fruit.

I walked Sakura to the door and she winked at me.

"Don't tell anyone about.... This." I blushed a little and gave a smile.

"Of course. Tell me how it goes." Sakura winked and smiled back at me.

She returned to her own place and I turned back into my own home. I walked back to our dining area and let out a breath.

"Okay, so where were---" I stopped talking.

I looked at my blonde husband and smiled as I walked closer to him.

He had already eaten his ramen and a few dumplings. Still, I'm amazed at how fast he can eat.

But his head was lowered onto the table with his arms supporting him. A soft snore was heard from his throat.

A sigh escaped my lips as I took his plate back to the kitchen. However I sat back down and ate my meal, finishing my ramen and steamed dumplings.

After I had finished, I took all the plates and dishes to the sink so I could wash them later.

I shook Naruto awake and told him to go lie down in the bedroom so he wouldn't strain his neck.

Still half asleep, he nodded and groggily walked to our room. He discarded his shirt and pants and dove under the covers and continued his slumber.

I rolled my eyes and grabbed his dirty clothes and put them in the hamper. I changed into my nightie and laid down next to him, but sleep never came easily.

Naruto's POV (Christmas day)

Huh... Married five years and I never got enough of seeing her. My beautiful Hinata hime.

I looked down at my beautiful wife laying in my arms. Her hair was tied into a low messy bun and she was clinging to my bare chest.

A smile made its way to my lips as she shifted her body weight and leaned up against me.

"I love you." I said into the atmosphere.

Still after five years, I want kids. She's been reluctant since we didn't have enough saved up but now we do, hell we could have two.... But one is good... For now.

Today is Christmas, then two more days is Hinata's birthday, five more is new year's and twenty-three days after that is our anniversary.... It's a little busy for us.

"Hime... Baby.... Wake up." I kissed the crown of her head.

She didn't move but continued a light snore.

"Hinata... Merry Christmas." I kissed her ear.

She moaned as she stretched out her limbs and back. Soon enough she opened her eyes to reveal her gorgeous pale orbs.

"Ohayo Hinata."

She rolled on her side and smile graced her beautiful lips.

"Merry Christmas Naruto." She kissed my cheek. "Christmas...." Her smile disappeared.

"Yeah....? What's wrong?"

"Nani mo. Let's get up." She turned.

"Hey... What's wrong Hinata?" I grabbed her waist and pulled her back.

"I-it's... N-nothing... Really."

"You're stuttering."

"I a-always stutter."

I leaned closer to her and narrowed my eyes.

"Not with me."

She's up to something.

Hinata looked away from me and struggled out of my grasp... But she failed.

"Hime... C'mon, what is it?"

"A surprise!" A red blush made it's way too her cheeks.

I chuckled and released her and she quickly got up, pulling down her nightgown.

"It's for Christmas." She said.

"Okay." I smiled at her.

After we ate and showered, we got dressed and began to go over to the Uchiha residence. We were having a small feast there later.

"Hey, c'mon in." Sakura greeted us. "So Naruto...."

"Hm?" I looked at the pinkette.

"How does it feel to---"

"Sakura! Um.... Let's go start the turkey!" Hinata pulled her into the kitchen.

I watched them vanish into the kitchen with a dumbfounded expression on my face. Sasuke walked up next to me with two cups of coffee in his hands.

"Coffee?" Sasuke asked.

"Sure." I took the mug from his hand. "Has Sakura been acting weird?"

"She is weird." Sasuke smirked.

"Ha... No seriously. Hinata has been acting weird all morning. She says it's a surprise but--"

"Then it must be an important one." Sasuke rolled his eyes. "It's probably nothing."

I looked at Sasuke skeptically as he drank his coffee.

"You know something."

Sasuke stopped mid drink and looked at me with the same look I was giving him.

"Hn."

I groaned at his child like behavior and sat down on the couch, Sasuke following.

"Hey?" I looked around. "Where's Itachi?"

"....." Sasuke looked at a certain door. "In the kitchen."

Hinata's POV

"How does it feel to---"

"Sakura! Um.... Let's go start the turkey!" I pulled Sakura into the kitchen.

She stumbled a bit then regained her posture. Sakura's eyes connected with mine and I wore a serious expression.

"What? I was gonna congr--"

"I haven't told him yet!" I whisper yelled at her.

"What!? You were supposed to tell him last night!"

"He... He fell asleep at the table..." I smiled at the mental image of my husband.

"But I kept it a secret from Sasuke and Itachi!" She whined. "I can never keep a secret from them!"

"Sakura... This isn't your secret. I need to tell Naruto on my own time."

"But he's practically been begging you to get pregnant for the whole five years we've been here!"

I let out a sigh and rolled my eyes at Sakura.

"I know that... You're not alone with him all the time." A blush crept onto my face. "But telling him he's gonna be a father needs to come from me." I looked up at Sakura. "Just be patient."

Sakura looked down and I closed my eyes.

"You guys really haven't seen me?"

I gasped at the voice and turned to the sink... Where Itachi wore a white apron with a red cloud on it and had a raw turkey in his hands.

"Why didn't you say something?!" I yelled at him.

"If I did that, I would know half the things I do." He gave a crooked smile.

My eyebrows furrowed together at the ravenette. Sakura giggled a bit but stopped when I glared at her.

"Don't--"

"I won't tell." Itachi smiled.

He wiped his hands on his apron and walked closer to me. When he approached me, his long arms wrapped me in a hug.

"Congratulations Hinata, you'll be an excellent mother." He whispered in my ear.

"Arigato Itachi."

=•=•=•=

"Shikamaru, Gaara, Kankuro, Naruto, Sasuke! Come eat!" Temari yelled from the dining room.

The boys piled into the room and found their seats next to their wives... Or next to Itachi in Kankuro's case.

We served each other and passed around the plates of food. It was a nice meal that we had prepared, Temari and Shijima helped us too.

We ate and talked about Christmas and our presents. Temari rubbed her pregnant belly after we finished eating and stood up.

We began to exchange our presents, nothing too extrav---

"Itachi, this is beautiful!" I looked at the necklace in my hands. "We agreed nothing too big." I looked up him.

"Well that's for your birthday, I couldn't wait until then to give it to you." He gave a sheepish smile.

I gave him a smile and had Naruto put on the diamond necklace. They all admired my new piece of jewelry and I blushed at the sudden attention.

I should tell them now... But I wanna tell Naruto in private...

"Um... Naruto?" I pulled him to the side where no one could hear us.

"Yeah?"

"Could... Could you go into the hallway while I tell them something?"

Naruto's beautiful blue eyes widened at my question.

"It has to do with your present."

"You've been acting---"

"I know, I know. It's all for you, please honey?" I gave him a puppy dog face.

"Only for my hime." Naruto sighed and kissed my cheek.

"Arigato."

He left into the hall and that caught everyone's attention.

"Where's he going?" Kankuro asked.

"Into the hall because... I need to tell you all something." I let out a breath.

"What's wrong Hina?" Shijima asked.

Sakura squealed and Itachi smiled.

"What is it now?" Shikamaru looked at them.

"Well I want to tell Naruto in private.... So I thought I'd tell you guys first." I smiled at them.

"Oooohhhhhh, secrets." Temari giggled.

"What's wrong?" Sasuke looked at me intently.

"I...I uh... It's kinda big." A blush spread across my face.

I folded my arms under my bust and looked to the ground.

"C'mon Hinata!" Sakura squealed.

A sigh came out of my mouth and squeezed my eyes shut.

"I'm..... P-pregnant."

I looked up at them and all of their eyes were wide except for Sakura and Itachi.

"Really?" Gaara asked.

I nodded and smiled at them. There was a silence and I felt uneasy.

"Congratulations!!!"

~~~~~~~

"Bye guys, have a good night." Naruto said as we left to our apartment.

I slid off my shoes and sat down on the couch. Naruto went to the kitchen and returned with two beers in his hands.

"We couldn't drink in front of Temari because Lord knows she loves booze." Naruto chuckled as he sat next to me. "Here."

I took the bottle and placed it between my thighs and stared at it. Naruto opened his and took a drink then looked at me.

"You want me to open it?"

"Huh? Oh... No no. I just shouldn't be drinking right now."
"Oh yeah? Why?"

"Your Christmas present." I turned my neck so I could look at him.

"Finally! What is it?!" Naruto turned on the couch. "I've been dying to know all day!"

I giggled at him and put the beer on the coffee table and turned to Naruto.

"Can you believe him?" I looked down at my stomach. "He's been dying to know when we've been dying to tell him."

"We? Who are you talking t--" Naruto stopped when I looked up him.

"We," I grabbed Naruto's hand and placed it on my lower stomach. "We, Naruto."

My blonde husband looked at his hand on my lower stomach then up at me.

"You mean... You're... Pregnant?" His voice cracked.

I nodded, tears gathering on my water lines.

"Two and half months."

"We're..... We're gonna have a baby?" A single tear escaped his eye.

I nodded again and pulled Naruto into a hug. He hugged me back and pulled me closer to him.

"We're having a baby!" Naruto yelled and stood up, taking me with him. "A baby! Our baby!" He was crying and so was I.

"Finally, eh?" I giggled.

"Mhm."

I set me down and our lips connected in a kiss. We stayed like that for a bit, just standing.

"But about the baby, Naruto..."

"Yeah?"

I looked up at him and gave an awkward smile.

"I want him or her...." I bit my lip. "To be born.... in Konoha."

~∆~∆~∆~∆~∆~∆~∆~∆~∆~∆~∆~∆~∆~

Baby Uzumaki!!!

Ah, I'm so sorry for not updating sooner! I've been busy with school and personal stuff, I should've said that.

Plus I've had soooo many more book ideas that I can write for you guys, I even started a few.

I'll try to update on Saturday!

Friendly reminder, watty awards! NarutoWattyAwardss is the one ya need to go on.

Love my patient readers!

Sayonara ~~~ Ramen

VOTE
COMMENT
FOLLOW

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

69.6K 1.4K 36
Five girls who go to Konoha High School end up being friends with the new boys. But eventually, their friendship will become more than what they can...
155K 4.1K 20
Sakura is the strongest Anbu Captain of all anbu history. Her life was perfect in her way of view. A life wanted by many anbus. She has broken the re...
1.4K 41 13
Neji and Tenten is in their early twenties, they have a team they called Team guy it's a team they had since Highschool and Lee didn't want to see hi...
826 67 15
(Modern AU) Ino Yamanaka,rejected by her first love,thinks that cupid doesn't likes her but what if the cupid has someone else for her? Can Ino give...