The Bad Boy's Good Girl

By xXCrashingXx

"Hey, Camera Girl," I turn around to see Drew Steele, the 'leader' of the "Heart Breakers". Sure, he's attrac... More

1. "Hey, Camera Girl, You Forgot Something."
2. "Hey, Steele, Where's My Camera?"
3. "A Male Escort, Eh?"
4. "Hate's A Strong Word, Drew; I Just Don't Like Her."
5. "Your Boyfriend's 'Bestie' is Getting On My Nerves."
6. "Shut Up And Pose."
7. "Drunk? No, I Only Had ... Yeah, I'm Drunk."
8. "Look, Nothing's Wrong, I Don't Want 'Help'."
9. "...And We Don't Kill Another Bitch."
10. "They'll Hurt Me Anyway. To Hurt You."
11. "I Hate You."
12. "...Didn't Peg You as a Dubstep Girl, But, Hey, To Each Their Own."
14. "I Didn't Get Enough Sleep."
15. "So ... No Sex Then?"
16. "What ... is Divided By Zero?"
17. "Dylan Here Just Stabbed Me With a Pencil."
18. "Shut Your Mouth, You Don't Want Flies."
19. "I Want You. Happy?"
20. "Get Naked."
21. "Don't Delete It, You're Beautiful."
22. "It's Basically the Mafia ... No, Worse Than That."
23. "Why So Unsocial?"
24. "Well ... This Isn't The Restroom..."
25. "Do I Make You Nervous?"
26. "Don't Dry Hump On My Carpet."
27. "I Better Get A Big Slice of Cake. A Big One."
Epilogue
Important! Please Read!
SEQUEL DETAILS

13. "We've Found You."

148K 4.8K 771
By xXCrashingXx

NOT EDITED

She's trouble in a tank top

Pretty little time-bomb

Blowing up, I'll take you down.

Living in the radio, lost in the stereo sound

(Lost In Stereo - All Time Low)

"Oh, God," I groan, smacking my forehead with my palm. "My mom's home."

We're currently outside my house, looking nervous. My mom may not notice much, but, skip school, she'll kill me.

The one day, I told her it was too much pressure. Something tells me that won't work this time.

"What time is it?" Drew asks.

"Three," I answer. "Thirty minutes before I'm supposed to be home."

"Let's just-" he doesn't have time to finish before my mom walks out, the door swinging in so fast I'm sure that the wall is cracked.

"Dylan Elizabeth Scott!" She stomps toward us. "What is this? The second time you've skipped school? What are you? A hoodlum?" She turns to Drew, who looks ... bored. "And you! You're the one, huh? The boy who's taking her places!"

"Mom-"

"Be quiet, Dylan. You - you - you-" She stutters, looking at Drew, her face red with anger. "You're ... not allowed to see my daughter, ever again!"

"What?" I shriek. "Mom, no, it's not his fault-"

"Dylan, if you don't be quiet, I will make you be quiet." She hisses. This is not even the worst. But, she's getting there.

"Mrs. Scott, Dylan and I-" Drew gestures to me. "We ... um ... needed some-"

"Did you have sexual intercourse with my daughter?" My mother gasps, sputtering. "Dylan! You should be ashamed of yourself - you were to save it until after marriage! You-"

"Mom!" I cut in quickly, before she can embarrass me any more. "I'm still a virgin, don't worry."

"Don't worry? Don't worry?" ....and, here it is.

In three, two, one.

"YOU ARE NOT THE PARENT IN THIS SITUATION! I AM! I RAISED YOU! YOU ARE BETTER THAN THIS, DYLAN!" She cries, shaking her head in despair. 

"Mrs. Scott-" I elbow Drew sharply.

"AND YOU!" she turns to him. "YOU ARE THE ONE RESPONSIBLE FOR MY DAUGHTER SKIPPING HER CLASSES! SHE DOESN'T NEED A DISTRACTION LIKE - LIKE - A BOY!" she spits out the word. "SHE MIGHT NOT GET INTO A UNIVERSITY, BECAUSE OF YOUR RECKLESSNESS! WHEN I WAS YOUR AGE-"

And the infamous 'when I was your age' lecture.

You see, my mom isn't big. Hell, I'm already four inches taller than her. But, when she's angry, she seems huge. 

"Mother!" I finally say. "I won't see him anymore, alright? Just stop!"

She looks at me, the lecture dying off. "You better not, Dylan Elizabeth. You're grounded. For the rest of this month."

"But -" I gasp at the sudden realization. "The banquet," I whisper. 

"Absolutely not. You cannot go."

"Mom, this - this - there'll be headmasters there!"

"I don't care," she shakes her head. I'm shaking - I can't miss this! Drew reaches up and squeezes my shoulder for support. "Get your hands off my daughter," my mom snarls. Drew sighs, releasing his grip on my arm.

"I can't believe it," I shake, tears filling my eyes. I'm not one to cry, no, but I did not waste nearly nine years of my life for it to come to this. "Nine years, I've waited nine years for that moment. Please don't do this."

"It's for your own good."

"My own good?" I cry, a tear betraying me and falling down my cheek. I swipe it away quickly. Crying means weakness. "Mom, going would be for my own good! I can't miss this, not after all I've worked up for," I say, the last word coming out as a sob. A hand rests on my lower back, and I know it's Drew. 

"Dylan," mom whispers. "You know why I'm doing this."

"No, I really don't," I swallow down the lump forming in my throat. "This ... this means everything to me. I've got my photos ready, I have my dress," I swallow again, "an escort ..." I look at Drew pointedly. "Dad told me that I would represent my school. He said he'd be proud if I did. And now, I'm not."

"Don't talk about your father," my mother mutters. 

"Why not? It's time you've faced it, mom," I gulp. This is for her own good. "Dad is-"

"Dylan, don't."

"Dad is gone."

***

I had to make Drew leave my drive way. Not after he gave me a long talk, though.

"You'll make it to the banquet, I promise." He whispers. "Plus, I'm not going to pass up the opportunity to see you in a dress again."

"Thanks for the inspiring talk," I say, rolling my eyes. "My mom probably hates you now."

"Yeah, probably."

We both laugh bitterly, until the silence consumes us again.

"Well, until tomorrow," he steps forward, hugging me fiercely. I wrap my arms around his slender waist and press my face to his rock hard chest. "I'll see you, Camera Girl."

"Bye." I wave as he mounts the death vehicle.

I sigh. My mom ended up going for a drive. She needs to 'clear her head', as she called it.

Which means she'll be staying at a hotel for at least the night.

I sit on the edge of my bed, playing with a string that is pulled out of my duvet. I miss my mom already. She may not be the best mother ever, but, she is perfect for me.

I sigh, leaning back to my bed so that I can stretch my arms out. 

 I close my eyes, stretching so that my back cracks. I yawn, opening my eyes. It's boring and quiet. Not like it would've been any different if my mom were here.

My phone buzzes on the nightstand. I pat around for it until I grip the cool metal. Picking it up, I read the new message.

Sender: Drew

Sent: 7:56 P.M.

What'cha doing?

I smile to myself.

Nothing much. Call me?

Not a second later, my phone rings. I press answer call and hold the phone to my hear.

"Hello?" I say, smiling slightly.

"Hey, CG," Drew says. "What's up?"

"I'm bored."

"I can help with that," his voice is husky. "If you want."

"Oh, shut it."

For a minute, we just stay standby, listening to each other's breathing. I know, it sounds creepy, but I can almost fantasize being with him at the moment.

"So, CG," he says. "Why'd you ask to call?"

"I'm bored," I repeat.

"So I'm a distraction."

"Pretty much, yeah," I tease.

"That hurts."

"Good," I giggle. He chuckles lightly in the background. I sigh, closing my eyes again. It's nightfall. I'm suddenly worried that the men that have been calling me might show up.

"Camera Girl?" Drew says suddenly.

"Mhm?" My voice if tight.

"You okay?"

"Fine," I choke out. Clearing my throat, I repeat, "I'm fine."

Then, Fall Out Boy begins playing. 

"Sorry," he says sheepishly. "It was getting too quiet."

The doorbell rings.

"Sorry," I say. "I need to go. Someone's at the door."

"See you."

"Bye."

I wait for him to hang up before walking down the stairs. Nothing.

The rain has resumed, and is beating on my windows. I open the door.

A package is laying on the soggy welcome mat. I pick it up, curious. Did I order a package? 

Closing the door, I sit on the floor and cross my legs. Opening the package, I gasp.

A picture. From my sophomore year.

My neck strap.

A recent picture of Shelly and I.

The promenade, with Noel and I in the car.

The bracelet that I lost last year.

Clip outs of Wesley, Noel, Drew, and Oliver.

And a note.

We've found you.

Three words that make my blood run cold.

We've found you.

A/N: 

I GOT THAT SUMMERTIME, SUMMERTIME SADNESS. 

S - S - SUMMERTIME, SUMMERTIME SADNE - E - SS.

OH, OH, OH, OH OH.

Sorry for not updating for so long. Also, respect for 9/11. I didn't want to update then, plus, this took me a long time to write.

School just started up. So, GUESS WHAT?!?! Another story from Jayy's pathetic life!

So I went out with my mom (don't judge) and we were at this restaurant, and she was ordering at the counter. I was awkwardly sitting there, just playing with a notebook and pen, when this extremely cute guy and his friend walk in.

I was really awkward looking, and their eyes passed me for, like, a millisecond. And, then, my mom sat down and kissed my cheek.

Right.

In. 

Front of them.

Fml.

Now, they could only see my mom's back, so they probably thought I was a lesbian or something.

Fml.

Until next time,

~Jayy, the embarrassed writer.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

32 0 11
Marshall goes by Charlie most of the time. He's unlucky that trouble is naturally drawn to him. Gang leaders and superstars arent good company to kee...
325K 9.3K 12
"You wanna say that again?" he hisses, his face inches from mine, his hands on either side of my head. I can't help but notice how blue his eyes are...
80K 966 58
{EDITING PROCESS} *BOOK ONE OF TWO* When a high school student named Davina Smith faces her senior year after a tragedy in her family, suddenly finds...
75.6K 1.3K 42
-- Currently I am NOT editing this book yet as I am trying to write other books first. Some of the chapters are edited but most of them aren't yet...