The adventures of Parker

נכתב על ידי awesomeaidan2004

A child goes on a adventure of a lifetime עוד

Morning of April 4/14/16
Mr.Jose Agurea De Dela Rosa De Vansera lived across the street
The scary mid afternoon at the one time of the day
The Nightmare on the 71st of the one day of the week
The one time that thing happened to that one person at that one place
Will Gorn Chic Fill A
The Very Sad and Depressing Ending To a Beutiful Tale
Narwhals
Thank You!!!!!!

A life of Crime

10 2 0
נכתב על ידי awesomeaidan2004

The night sky shined against the stone brick building. The building 9 stories tall. Precisely 11 cubicals on each floor from level 6-9. How would I know you may be asking? Becasue I did my research. Glass windows against the main tower easily breakable. About 2 1/2 inches thick tornado proof and built for tough winds and rain. The brand Garmin was writen across the top of the building in thick bold letters.(Easy to grapple to) You can probably tell by now I dont work there but I am trying to steal somthing. And you are correct. I have stole since I was a young child around the age of 6. I started off with some little kid crimes like stealing from a jewelry store. Nothing big. Now I was trying to steal a GPS that leads to the next thing to get on my list the Holy Grail.

המשך קריאה

You'll Also Like

28.9M 916K 49
[BOOK ONE] [Completed] [Voted #1 Best Action Story in the 2019 Fiction Awards] Liam Luciano is one of the most feared men in all the world. At the yo...
9.9M 501K 199
In the future, everyone who's bitten by a zombie turns into one... until Diane doesn't. Seven days later, she's facing consequences she never imagine...
55.1M 1.8M 66
Henley agrees to pretend to date millionaire Bennett Calloway for a fee, falling in love as she wonders - how is he involved in her brother's false c...
254K 3.7K 93
ဖအေကနေ သားကိုသွားထားတဲ့ ဇာတ်လမ်းသာဖြစ်ပါတယ် ဖေအက သားကိုသြားထားတဲ့ ဇာတ္လမ္းသာျဖစ္ပါတယ္