Awkward Moments

By sleep-is-peace

Did I just sh*t myself? More

Awkward Moments
Identity Theft
In the Wrong Place and At the Wrong Time
Mr. or Mrs. Peter?
Guys 'N' Glow Sticks
Back Profile
Sickly Snot
Boredom & Doodles

Size Don't Matter

418 16 9
By sleep-is-peace

Size Don't Matter

By Coco

This event happened to me just last week.............

Okay, so my family and I decided to go to Dairy Queen for dinner. We drove their and I went to order our orders. So am waiting their in line, right?, and as you know I get bored easily. I turn around and see a girl who was about 4 ft 10 in. tall and notice that she's wearing my old Junior high school uniform shirt with a huge belly.

Me: Hey, do you go to Lincoln Middle School?

Random Girl: Yes.

Me: Cool, I used to go there too.

Random Girl: You did?

Me: Yeah.

My eyes keep wondering to her belly, so I had to ask. Curiosity was killing me.

Me: Are you pregnant?

Random Girl: Yes.

Me:  What grade are you in?

She gives me a queer look. and Says : I'm a teacher, and no I'm not a pregnant teen.

Me:Ooh........

And let me say something being in line with someone you just unintentionally insulted for five minutes, isn't exactly the best feeling. Awkward!!!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

758K 15.4K 111
Yaszy Romano has been through so much pain and suffering her entire life but it makes her who she is. Dark Angel...Dangerous, Powerful. An Assassin...
18.7K 3.3K 71
"ඔබ සූර්යයා නම්, මම ඉකරස් වෙමි. පිළිස්සී බිම ඇදවැටී මිය යාමට ඉරණම් ලද මෝඩයා වෙමි ! එහෙත් ඉටියෙන් ඇලවූ පියාපත් වලින් පවා මම ඔබ වෙත පියඹා එමින් සිටියෙ...
26.3K 5.7K 34
OPEN! Join a community of passionate readers, where the love of literature meets a welcoming and professional atmosphere.
110K 1.4K 60
Experience the life with a Natalia, a 14 year old girl with 12 Older brothers! She is Italian and Hispanic! Her parents passed away when she was just...