8. At His Command (BWWM) [Boo...

By kudz12

First book - At Her Command Second book - Talia Third book - ⬇️⬇️⬇️ (This one) My favorite couple Linc and Me... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9 - The Commissioner
Chapter 10
Chapter 11 - Raquel
A/N
Chapter 12 - Family and Friends
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Snippet
Chapter 15
Q/A Session
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
A/N - fellow readers
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Sorry - Not an update
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35 - Epilogue
Dangerous Affair (bwwm)

Chapter 32

4.1K 262 30
By kudz12

She woke up to find Linc still asleep, worry etched on his face. Tracing her fingers over the worry lines on his forehead she felt and saw him relax as a small smile appeared making her stop her actions.
"Don't. Stop," he said in a sleepy voice his eyes still closed as his free hand moved lazily over her body finding her hand bring it back up to his face.
"Good morning," she said softly as he kissed the inside of her palm before resting her hand on his chest.
"Good morning love," he said opening his eyes. "Did you rest well?" He asked as she nodded her head yes. "How is our little one," he asked.
"Well currently sleeping," she smiled making him chuckle.

"Well you need to wake up little one, so mommy can later rest properly without you acting up in there," he said before kissing her belly moving up to her lips.
"Gosh what would I ever do if I couldn't wake up to your stinking morning breath," he murmured seriously seeing her look of bewilderment as she playfully slapped him making him burst into laughter.
"Let's see whose lips you will be kissing," she said turning away from him her eyes filling with tears.

"I..I was just joking love. I have a stinky mouth too," he said panicking, making her laugh.
"Those are the most truthful words you have said thus far," she said laughing some more at his expression.
"Well you love me anyway right," he said as he leaned closer to her.
"Well I really don't have a choice do I?" She said as he gave her a questioning look making her laugh. "I love you Linc," she whispered.
"So if I was to kiss you with all my 'stinkiness' you wouldn't object right?"
"Oh no you don't," she said moving her face away from his.
"You know you love my kisses love, don't fight it," he said before laughing at her defeated expression.

"Come on let's freshen up and then onwards to deal with Enrique. Marco made a run for it but Cas has got it covered," he said casually.

-----

After showering he walked towards her. She was sitting by the sink looking at the running tap water such that she didn't even feel his presence as he stood before her.
Grabbing a small bench he placed it in the tub before taking her there.

"Linc what are you doing?" She asked as he unwrapped her bandages replacing them with waterproof ones before he flexed them carefully just as the physical therapist had showed him to make sure her muscles did not become stiff.
Looking at her he found her gaze on him completely lost in what he was doing before he knelt between her legs.
"Well, I just wanted to show you...," he whispered into her ear as she closed her eyes letting out the breath she had been holding as his lips brushed her cheek. "That I can..," he murmured against her lips as she parted hers before she felt nothing. "Be your..." He breathed looking at her as her eyes remained closed waiting, in anticipation.
"Are you still with me love?" He inquired against her lips as he slowly undid her shirt whilst she was oblivious of his actions as he slowly kissed her.
"Be my..." She sighed in response.

"Hmmm. I could do this all day," he murmured making her blush as he took her lips once more. "Just you and me, no interruptions. So much fun, right love?" He mumbled between kissing and undressing her. "Tell me love what would you like us to do today?" He asked her.
"Less talking Lincoln more of this," she said claiming his lips as he smiled glad his plan was working.

She became tense as soon as the light spray of water touched her body only relaxing when Linc took her arms wrapping them around his neck whispering, "I can be your medicine," as he tasted her salty tears upon their lips.
"Don't let them win. You my wife are much stronger than you think. This is just a small hurdle we need to jump over," he said as he felt her relax some more letting him slowly pour water over her head all the while keeping eye contact as she played with his locks.
Through simple distractions he would help her face her fears.

-----

Some time later:

"Please I am sorry. Please..." Enrique said.
Thus far they hadn't touched him. Only locked him in a dark room which was completely silent. No human contact at all since the time Linc and Mel left him.

Entering the room he closed his eyes at once, once the lights were turned on.
"What are we going to do with you Ric?" Linc said as he stood in front of the man.
"Slowly peel off his skin until he dies from the pain," Vlad said as he twisted a bald in his hand.
"Let him rot away until maggots start eating his flesh," Lei suggested as Enrique's eyes bulged in terror.

"Please just let me go. I won't bother you again."
"That there is going to be a problem. You see my wife hasn't been feeling so well since she last saw you. And from what she tells me, it was because of you. Now I did warn you about touching what is mine.
"I swear I didn't touch her. Marco did. I had nothing to do with her kidnap, please," he cried.
"That's not what she told me. Not only did you touch, but you hurt my wife. You dared lay your filthy hands on her leaving behind a scar. But you know what I am going to love each and every one of those scars more because after I am done with you I will have avenged my parents, avenged my little girl, avenged my wife," Linc said in a chilling tone.

"She insisted on bringing in someone to deal with you after the butcher since she is a bit tired," Linc said as Enrique turned to look at Mel.
She remained silent as the door opened allowing Devon to walk in. His facial expression was blank but his eyes said all one needed to know.
Death was inevitable for Enrique.

-----

"Ms Melinda. How are you?" Devon said in a low voice his gaze falling to her legs.
"Never been better Devon. I hope you are well."
"Always well ma'am. When Roni informed me of what had happened I just had to come. And this is on the house no need to pay me afterwards," he said a smile breaking on his hard features.
"Why thank you very much for your assistance. There is someone I would like you to meet," she said turning towards Linc who moved towards them.

"Lincoln this is Devon. Roni's friend who took care of Chris remember," she said as Lincoln shook the other man's hand a smile forming on his face.
"So what shall I begin with?" Devon asked.
Mel wheeled herself closer to Enrique as he stared at her in horror.
"Anything below his waistline," she said in a flat tone looking straight into his eyes.

A man walked in pushing a cart that had a wide selection of tools lined up and an iPod dock.
Fishing something out of his pocket Devon plugged in the iPod as he left the room for a few minutes returning wearing coveralls and rubber boots. The man from earlier came in holding a tray which had a vial of something and and IV stand. Connecting the IV into Enrique who was baffled by this, they watched Devon take the vial.
"I found this fascinating little spider a while back and the little guys has been very helpful. Just a drop of this toxin can blind you for four hours, make your skin feel like it's on fire at the same time feel like ants are crawling all over, but two drop will result in your worst fears coming to life," he said as the straps were tightened. "Now I diluted it just for you Ric and let me tell you, whilst I work you will experience double the pain. I promise it will be very painful," he said.

"From the images I received of your X-rays, would you like me to do the same thing to him or worse?" He said as he put on gloves.
"Offer him the same treatment I was offered. But you know how I love to take care of my guests. We will take it up a notch if he survives the same treatment as the one I received," Mel said seeing Enrique struggled to get free hearing what they were discussing.

"Melinda please. I beg of you, don't do this," he cried.
"You should have thought of that whilst you let him cripple me. When you let them torture me," she spat angrily gripping the chair, only calming down when she felt Linc near as he placed a hand over her shoulder.

"Make him beg for death like I did," Mel whispered looking at Devon who simply gave her a slight nod.
As they left the room, Beethoven 1. Allegro con brio, started to play filling the room blocking any noise that would escape from Enrique's lungs.

----

Sitting in the car she heard Linc call her asking her, "Are you alright?"
She nodded her head as she took deep breaths to calm herself before she broke down in his arms. Facing Enrique without snapping had been difficult for her, as memories of the time she was held captive tormented her. She knew Devon would do more damage to the man, Roni had promised her this. The look in his eyes had assured her of this when they left that room.

"Can we go home," she whispered as Linc pulled her onto his lap holding her close as Walter took them home. Vlad, Lei and Cas were hunting down Marco and it was only a matter of time before they found him.

-----

"What are going to do after we kill Marco," she whispered as they sat in bed.
"What did you have in mind?"
"A vacation. Just us and the kids."
"I would love that but won't Zach's grades be affected," he asked worried.
"No, he is already taking next years classes with Talia."
"Where do you want to go."
"Where you found me last time," she smiled as a smile formed on his face.
"I will make the necessary arrangements," he said as his phone beeped.

Opening the message he took the remote turning on the television.
"They took my company and now my father. And the police are not doing anything about it," Rafael yelled as he stood in front of his former company.
"Mom and dad should have just killed the little bugger," Linc growled taking his phone once more.

"I want to talk to him," he growled into his phone.

-----

"Is this even appropriate Linc," Mel said looking at Linc's shirt as she struggled to do up the buttons whilst he tucked a blanket over her.
"Relax love, he is just a friend, just like Cas," he said doing the buttons up. "And I don't care what anyone else thinks because right now you look ravishing, if not for your injuries we would be having a different conversation right about now," he said with a cheeky grin.
"Lincoln Shields what will I ever do with that nasty mind of yours," she said making him laugh.

Whoohoo another chapter done. How was it?
Please feel free to leave a comment or vote or otherwise tell your friends about the power couple ☺️.

2 Chapters left we are almost there...

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

223K 5.9K 33
(Book 2) Sequel to command me. G!p Jade
110K 2.6K 20
*THIS BOOK HAS A SEQUEL* ❤️❤️❤️
5.3K 245 24
3 strong headed females connected by their past separated by destiny land up in the same house what will happen now? Sequel to Second chance at lov...
57.5K 1.7K 24
It was hard to confess his feelings to anyone, but she made it easy for him. Saying the three words doesn't glitter the set of circumstances. Charlie...