Percy Jackson goes to Hogwarts

By just-shut-up-already

Percy finds out that his mother is actually a wizard. Now he must go to Hogwarts and compete in the Triwizard... More

Percy Jackson goes to Hogwarts
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
IMPORTANT
Chapter 17
Important 2

Chapter 8

20.8K 396 554
By just-shut-up-already

Harry POV
'Ok what is it with that Percy Jackson bloke? Is he annoyingly perfect at bloomin' everything?' Ron asked annoyed. 'Hogwarts doesn't stand a chance at winning the Triwizard Tournament.'

Always the optimist.

'He was amazing. I mean the way he did all that magic in the hall was incredible and did you see Snape's face when he perfected that potion. It looked like he'd been slapped right across the face!' Neville chirped.

'Oh come on guys, we've only had a couple of lessons so far; he can't be great at everything. There is bound to be something he's bad at,' I said. 'Hogwarts still has a chance.'

'Exactly! Harry is right. He can't possibly know everything about all the subjects. He was just lucky in Care of Magical creatures because he happened to own a Pegasus and he was probably lying when he said that he had never made the potion before. It has only been 3 lessons so far. We just need to give it time,' Hermione said. 'Also, didn't you find it odd that he had lessons with 4th years, especially since he's obviously advanced enough for a 7th year?'

'Well I just hope that he slips up soon, he is the competition after all,' I said.

'Well he's still very nice. I like him. He seems like a good person,' Hermione said.

Ron scowled.

Huh wonder what that's about it...

'Yeah, and he's so good looking, Parvati said butting into our conversation.

'I know, I really hope he doesn't have a girlfriend,' some other Gryffindor girl said. At this point I had lost interest.

The two girls started arguing over who should get him but they immediately shut up when the said boy entered the room.

Percy POV
As I entered the Great Hall, everyone in the room was staring at me.

It was like I was some kind of alien species entering their existence for the first time.

I mean, I was a demigod but they didn't know that. But demigods aren't aliens. Well, there is that Thor person and that Loki who are kinda like aliens and are technically Norse demigods. But do they count as Gods or demigods because... FOCUS PERCY.

Blame the ADHD.

So anyways, everyone in the hall had apparently heard of how I was good at every class we had so far and for some reason, they thought that that was a valid reason for everyone to stare at me.

I mean sure, I had made a potion and ridden a Pegasus and done some "wandless" magic but come on, they were treating me as if I had just defeated Kronos... again.

After I finished my lunch and tried to ignored all the obvious stares, I went to the Goblet of Fire with Ron to enter my name in, whilst Harry and Hermione went to talk some blonde girl in Ravenclaw, before going to my 4th period. It just so happened to be Defense Against the Dark Arts, which I obviously had with Harry and Ron and Hermione, considering the amount of trouble they've gotten into in this class.

To put my name in the fire, I had to roll my t-shirt's sleeves up, and I heard Ron gasp as I let go of my piece of paper.

Wonder what that's about.

On my way to my next lesson, I bumped into a Beauxbatons girl. She had straight black hair that went down to her hips. You could tell that her foundation shade was way too dark for her.

I doubt they get much time out in the sunlight judging by how pale everyone is so it's no wonder it's too dark.

There was no denying that the girl was pretty but she clearly wasn't my type.

The Hogwarts and Beauxbatons girls hadn't stopped their giggling and hair flipping and the other stuff that girls apparently do when they are flirting with a guy.

But seriously though, why me?

'Hello. Oh! Perseus Jackson right? Oh my, I 'ave 'eard a lot about you. My name is Penelope,' the girl said with a distinct French accent.

'Uh, hi. Please just call me Percy, I don't like people calling me Perseus,' I said uncomfortably.

'Okay, sorry, Percy. I was wondering if you would like to go to the lake side with me. I do not have any lessons now,' she said.

'Uh, sorry. But, I uh, have my Defense Against the Dark Arts in like, now. So, I should better go. Nice uh, talking to you,' I said running to my next lesson with Ron.

When we got there, the students were only just filing into the classroom.

'Why did you reject that girl?' Ron asked flabbergasted.

That's a funny word. Flabbergasted. Try saying that ten times fast.

Flabbergasted. Flabbergasted. Flabbergast- FOCUS PERCY.

'Uh, because I had a Defense Against the Dark Arts lesson,' I said.

Ron opened and closed his mouth like a fish then promptly sat down next to Harry.

There was a slightly chubby, stout man at the front of the room. He had a big glass eye and dirty clothes. I recognised him as Alastor Moody. I had seen him in the hall but up close, he looked different. Something about him screamed 'RUN! DANGER DANGER!' but I ignored my demigod senses and focused on the lesson. Well, tried to focus.

Professor Moody introduced himself and went on about how you need to learn about the dark arts to defe- I wonder why that book on that shelf is purple. I mean all the other books are brown but the purple books just look strange compared to all the brown- FOCUS PERCY!

'So, can someone name an unforgivable curse?' Moody asked.

Ron named the Imperius curse. The controlling curse.

Professor Moody then proceeded to take a spider out of the jar and perform the Imperius curse on it.

He made the spider jump around the room. Annabeth would've hated it.

Then, he made it almost drown itself.

Everyone in the room got incredibly tense.

He then asked Neville for another curse to which Neville replied with the Cruciatus curse.

Again Professor performed the said curse on the spider.

The spider squirmed and everyone in the room flinched, except me. It didn't really faze me, I'd seen way worse.

Neville was especially affected.

Hermione finally screamed at the Professor to stop.

'There is one more curse. The worst of the three. You there! Jackson, can you name the last unforgivable curse?' Moody asked.

'Avada Kadavra. The killing curse,' I replied.

Then Professor Moody proceeded to kill the spider.

The room was dead silent.

I then thought that I would try to lighten the mood.

'Hey guys, what do you call an undercover spider?' I asked.

Silence.

'A spy-der,' I said in an attempt to ease the tension. 'Get it? A SPY-der? Cause it's a spy... too soon?'

~
This part has 1233 words.

Sorry if this chapter wasn't completely accurate but the story is not going to be completely accurate to match Goblet of Fire.

It's a fanfiction for a reason.

Also, I know that this chapter wasn't at all to do with my storyline and the story's going pretty slowly but I'm getting there... hopefully.

I hope you guys liked this chapter and I'll be posting a new chapter soon!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

10.7K 382 30
The demigods and magicians thought they might finally get a break. Alas, something bad always happens. That's just how it goes. But this time, they'r...
51.3K 1.4K 50
Kidnapped, separated, forced to save the world by condescending gods-Annabeth Chase and Percy Jackson don't need any more immortals on their doorstep...
297K 9.9K 44
Three demigods shall travel to the followers of Hecate, The monster inside lets the dark one blood see, On the brink of destruction, Poseidon and Ath...
307K 6.5K 19
The half-bloods go undercover at Hogwarts, will they finish the year? Who is going to mess up their quiet? Because let's face it somebody will, read...