Alpha's Hybrid{Alpha's Runnin...

By CrazyBookworm1997

Max watched her friends die protecting her. So she runs from her pack. Two years later she is still running... More

Characters
Chapter One
Chapter Two
Chapter Three
Chapter Four
Chapter Five
Chapter Six
Chapter Seven
Chapter Eight
Chapter Nine
Chapter Ten
Chapter Eleven
Chapter Twelve
Please Read
Chapter Thirteen
Chapter Fourteen

Chapter Fifteen

1.6K 45 7
By CrazyBookworm1997

*Javen*

"I just want her sister," the old woman yells. "You can have the sorry excuse of a princess."

"You'll get her," I growled slamming my fist on the desk. "It is part of the plan."

"I don't care what your plan is but I need Abigail," she snapped. "And don't growl at me I am your queen."

"Patience," I growled lowly and she huffed storming out of my office. "Fucking royalty."

*Max*

"It's been six months," Alex yelled. "And he's made no move."

"Calm down," I said. "Dove had an idea earlier."

"And what was her idea," he mumbled into my neck.

"Wedding," I said simply and he tensed. "I was thinking that it would be an awesome idea."

"I love my sister," Alex grinned and I smiled sadly standing up. "What's wrong?"

"Nothing," I mumbled walking towards the door.

"Talk to me," Alex said pinning me the the wall.

"I miss my sister," I said pulling a picture out of my wallet. "Abby."

This is the end of this book, the next one will be up soon. You will be learning more about Abby. So keep a look out for...

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2.7K 407 54
Twins Eden and Jake never knew their parents. So they have always been close. When the Alpha of the Blood Moon Pack finds them and takes them in as p...
7.8K 424 24
(18+) MATURE CONTENT STRONG LANGUAGE VIOLENCE Alex has grown up with a family that's not her own nor her own species. What happens when her mate...
47 25 22
So, the mystery Alpha is Roxanne's mate, he and his pack killed more than half of the pack, they took only a dozen women, when the Alpha stopped Roxa...
570K 13.9K 33
After being forced to live her life on the run, living the life of a rouge, Amelia discovers her mate is the Alpha of the second strongest pack in th...